forum

[deleted]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[deleted]
Akanagi
Never. Singletap is master race

There is no reason to start alternate unless the notes you have to play are not humanly possible to alternate. Then again there is also no reason to singletap anything either.
It's preference. Obviously you will have to alternate high BPM streams / triples.
Topic Starter
[deleted]
KupcaH
Whenever you want
green tea
u do u boo, whatever is most comfortable.
Topic Starter
[deleted]
Zedek117
Single tap until you can't keep up anymore. And when you can't keep up anymore just start tapping faster or learn to alternate. Whichever feels better for you.
Deva
Alternating is a superior play style so I'd start practicing it right away
StephOsu
whenever you want tbh
it doesn't matter
pls enjoi gaem
kai99
i singletap but i find alternating to be fun so i just swap between them

steph knows
autoteleology
I started as a full alternating player but over time I have become a hybrid of both.

You should be learning to do both because both have use cases in which one is more ideal than the other.

I find singletapping to be slightly more precise and gives me an edge in reading difficult singletaps, while alternating gives me flexibility in doing complex patterns, fast sliderstacking, and additional speed in simple patterns. Your mileage may vary.
Skidayo
alternating is for a weak man
KupcaH

Skidayo wrote:

and single tapping is :

thelewa wrote:

singletapping is for gaylords
StephOsu

KupcaH wrote:

Skidayo wrote:

thelewa wrote:

singletapping is for gaylords
Conclusion : osu is a shit game where only weak man and gaylords play
Dryad
My left hand is weaksauce, i can probably single tap twice as fast on my right hand compared to my left. So I pretty much have to alternate or im trash. Comes from not playing video games until i was like 20, so never built up that juicy stam as a kid.
N0thingSpecial
When you see Azer and you see him penetrate through those tight circles with his alternating fingers
Ideal
i started alternating at rank 4k bc my hand went full retard

its never too late to start alternating

its all preference anyways
zekromshock
IIRC xavei does a lot of singletapping, so at the end of the day, it's a preferential thing.