Hi, Vulkin! The map is very good, so there will be not many suggestions, sorry.
My third Taiko mod, so don't take me seriously.
[ Grim's Ura Oni]
- 00:48:316 (6) - change to k to emphasize next note.
> 01:11:356 (150)
> 02:05:116 (540)
- 00:52:396 (19,20,21) - 1/8 rhythm. Perhaps someone already wrote to you that 1/8 isn't good and you rejected it. But I will try to argue.
In the places where you put 1/8 patterns, there is not one outstanding sound for this.
You don't use 1/8 anywhere after the start of the first KIAI.
1/6 is more consistent with other parts and plays better.
Finally, SR doesn't change after removing all 1/8 patterns, if it's important.
Thus, it's better to use kkkd 1/6 pattern here.
> 01:05:116 (108,109,110,111,112) - kkkd 1/6
> 01:08:716 (137,138,139,140,141,142) - kddk 1/6 to emphasize vocal and сonsider next finisher.
- 00:52:996 (24) - add d here?
The rest is fine, I like it!
[ Omo's Oni and Inner Oni]
- I really can not find anything that can be changed. Sorry, these difficulties are too good.
[ agu's Muzukashii]
- 00:58:396 (34,35) - Ctrl + G. I think it's worth making more variability in this part.
> 01:06:076 (58,59)
- 02:09:436 (271,274) - remove and add d here 02:10:396 (273) - to consistent with 01:15:436 (83,84,85,86) -
- 02:11:956 (279,280) - I think, that all doubles starting from here sounds badly. I would map it with ddk pattern, like you did it here 01:25:756 (118,119,120) - . Also after the first KIAI you never use ddk and kkd patterns again, which is not good imo.
[ Kantan and Futsuu]
- Everything is cool, but I realy don't like the idea with sliders on KIAI. Sliders doesn't fit here, I think. I would map it with normal notes.
And yes, this is completely subjective.
Good luck with rank it, your map is so good! And sorry for a little delay.