applied all from fruko's mod
Hello, M4M.Thank you kindly for pointing out those inconsistencies and your helpful mod!
[Grim's Ura Oni]
01:05:116 - Is this 1/8 neccessary? I didn't hear a special sound to support it. Yeah, I think it fits the whirly-windy down sound pretty well
01:08:956 - Same as above. I feel like this one is even more obvious, if you delete the notes you can hear the same whirly sound as the last one but it's broken up into two parts this time. Seems like everyone is having an issue with this 1/8 in particular though, idk if it is because they find it awkward to play or whatever, but removing it feels wrong so if anyway can pose a decent alternative then I'm open to suggestions. For now though, I've changed it to kkk ddd so that it is easier to follow, hopefully that makes it a bit more palatable.
01:24:196 (228,229) - Ctrl + g? Due to the wind effect I believe it'll fit. 01:24:316 (229) - Is a pretty low sound and I think it makes nice emphasis going from the low sound to the finish after. (Changed all those similar finishes to K's too, d D is weird)
01:26:476 (245,246,247,248) - kkkk? The wind effect is very strong, assuming you've following them. Changed!
01:31:276 (289,290,291,292,293,294,295) - Add a 1/6 on this pattern, makes the structure inconsistent. Added kddk!
01:35:116 - Same here. Added kkkd!
02:25:036 - Also here. But, this time make it 7 notes, in order to keep consistency with the other stream. Added kkdkkdk!
Everything else is fine I think, good luck on the ranking way!
From my modding queue~Thank you kindly for the mod!
[Grim's Ura Oni]
Well, it's true that most Infected Mushroom songs have 1/8 sounds. This song seems to be an exception, though. Simple 1/4 should work in most situations.
00:52:396 (19) - I don't think a 1/8 triple is needed here. A finisher would be a good replacement imo.I feel like the 1/8 here poses a much better flow than a finisher on its own does, it fits the wind down in the music too so it's not unwarranted
00:55:036 (35,36) - dk, to make the stream match 01:01:996? Changed! Makes it feel more consistent with the other patterns, neat!
01:00:196 (73) - k? I tossed around the idea of deleting that note entirely but then that sort of kills the flow here so yeah, changed it to a k!
01:03:196 (94) - k, to make the stream match 00:54:316? Sure! Changed!
01:05:116 - I think you should just use 1/4 here. I don't hear anything particularly unique in the song. Idk how people are missing this one out the most, it's the most obvious example of the 1/8 in the music to me Even just deleting the notes lets you here that it's more than just 1/4 on the wind down here
01:08:716 - This 1/8 doesn't seem necessary, but it sounds nice. If you want to keep it, that's fine. Thank you! I'm glad someone likes it other than me :V I'll keep it unless it is literally unrankable, but I feel it fits the music pretty well and doesn't play bad either so that's why it's in there
Good luck with ranking this!
From my modding queue~Thanks for the mod Protonori! (sorry i couldnt get mods for Delta orz)
I'm surprised AiMod doesn't mention this, but... there are 45 seconds of silence before the first note. I know that the skip button exists, but have you considered mapping the beginning / cropping the MP3? Ranked ver allowed it, so I dont think it should be a problem
01:01:756 (78,79,80,81,82,83,84) - This stream sounds strange imo. Maybe use kkddkdk instead? Sure
01:03:676 (90,91,92,93,94,95,96) - ^ Made it different, since no voice there (except for the long eeeeeee)
01:13:036 (136) - Finisher, like you did at 01:09:196 (126)? Sure
01:24:556 (195) - Finisher? ^
01:32:116 (240) - d? Loved this one!
Good luck with ranking this! Thank you!!
KantanThank you for the mod!
01:07:276 Don't really hear any significant note here, I suggest removing this dtrying to do something like XXX X on every pattern i can do,
01:46:636 ^ same for this note follows the 1/6 at the background
01:05:596 try a different pattern stream here. You've already done two of the exact same patterns before this one, so this one feels repetitive the song is repetitive, cant do much about it
01:53:836 Same as above. You've used kdkkd thrice before this one, so try kkddk or something along those lines, and for the kdkkd before this one, try changing that to another pattern too to avoid repetitiveness tried kdkkd kkdkd kdkkd kkdkd so its a bit more varied and follows repetition
02:18:316 a kdk here instead sounds better, and a finisher on the third note would add more of an effect to the song i dont hear much on that empty space, and if you ment 02:18:076 - , doesnt feel right for me, sorry
02:33:676 Finisher would add a stronger effect I like it
[Ono's Oni]Thank you for your mod nonetheless!
01:01:156 (2) - Delete? This is only Oni, so I think quads are enough of a diff increase. I could do that, but since I want a consistent use of k triplets I would rather keep it. I can consider deleting 01:00:916 (2) - tho, but for now I would like to see what others say. I personally like the dk kddkkk pattern as it gives a good bunch of variety beside fitting nicely.
01:01:276 (3,1) - d K, to reflect the vocals? Not a bad thought, but doesn't fit the way it is made - having a clear d'n'b structure.
01:08:356 (3) - k? I'm unsure here! I can do that. Didn't do it tho because I wanted to have some kind of "fade out" with more amounts of don.
If anyone else says something about this, I will just change.
01:08:836 (2) - Delete? Same reasoning as 01:01:156. Same.
01:35:716 (2) - Delete? Same as above. This time itmight be even easier than previous pattern. Not sure. Nonetheless, as I have a rise of notes here to elevate this part a bit from the others, I would rather keep it.
01:43:396 (1) - ^ ^
02:35:236 (2) - ^ ^
02:37:156 (2) - ^ ^
from my q.Thank you kindly for modding![General]
does this mapset really need a diff "Beginner"? lol yeah, kantan & futsuu were taken from Eon's set, since the "taking over" makes all his diffs to be gd's, i cant do much, so to compensate for having most diffs, theres a beginner. RC doesnt like taking over sets
01:33:676 (1) - delete? may need break after a spinner. sure to all
01:41:356 (1) - ^
02:27:436 (1) - ^
02:35:116 (1) - ^
01:10:156 (54,58,63) - delete finishes? may easier to play finisher are optional to hit, and its bpm125, so i dont think its too hard lol
01:22:396 (7) - delete? it's just a very light sound and unnecessary for a futsuu. feels awkward to have a gap there
01:37:756 (7) - ^ ^
02:03:916 (52,56,61) - delete finishes? isnt that hard to hit for futsuu imo
02:16:156 (7) - delete? same as before
02:31:516 (7) - ^ ^
thats all. gl! Thanks!
None! I couldn't find any issue that nagged at every difficulty. w
00:48:076 (2) - Make this a Don? It's the same tone as the note before it. previous is higher pitch actually, so im trying to emphasize that
01:37:996 (3) - Same as last. ^ kdd doesnt sound right there imo
00:49:996 (7,8) - These notes don't need to be large, making them small would make more sense and be consistent with the other difficulties.youre right, changed!
00:53:836 (11) - Change this to a large Don? Every difficulty but Futsuu is a large Don here. Changed!
00:53:836 (17) - Change this to a large Don? Every difficulty but Kantan is a large Don here. Changed!
01:47:236 (340,341) - Delete (340) and turn (341) to Katu? this sounds better and matches the 1/1 space between (331,332). This also gives more emphasis to the large Don ahead. Made them kdk, it still gives emphasis, but keeps the toughness of the pattern
02:40:996 (645,646) - Same as 01:47:236 (340,341), delete (645). But in this case, (646) should stay as a don to give emphasis to the large Katu ahead. To maintain the change i did before, no change
I actually had trouble finding many issues with this map in general. (I may just have problems with low bpm cx)
I wish you the best of luck in your push for ranked! Lol sorry for making it kinda hard for modding, but still, Thank you so much for helping me!
Hi! Sorry for late!Thank you Both for modding!00:48:076 (4,5,6) - ddk ok
00:54:316 (12,13) - kd ok
01:05:356 (24) - k voice pitch is the same
01:08:716 (28,29) - dk red finisher gives more emphasis on that part00:48:796 (8,9) - dk different voice pitch
01:08:716 (49,50,51) - ddk imo kkD gives more emphasis with D
01:30:796 (9,10,11) - kdk same pitch as 01:29:356 (6,7,8) -
Goodluck! Thank You!
01:01:516 (1) - This large Don seems to be in a good spot, but its the only difficulty to have it here. Maybe change it? Deleting it would make the use of finishers in this part of this difficulty uneven, hence it is better to keep it.
Hello Vulkin, from Jerry queue:Now time to wait for Ono to reply (holy shit he takes so long, and Trapmaniac already replied, idk where but yeah)
[General (All/Some difficulty)]
In Beginner an the upper diff (Kantan to Inner Oni [Except Ono's Oni]), somehow Beginner has some SV changes, whereas Kantan, Futsuu, Trap's Muzukashii, Inner Oni don't have SV changes, that looks weird and it's inconsistency with the upper difficulty within Beginners. Please add some SV changes in these difficulty that I had addressed to you (GDers) Sure thing
- General: You should increase the SV at start up a bit (x0.10 or 0.20) so that way the gameplay looks a bit faster and less boring. If you do the really slow SV, the gameplay would be really slow. Since the BPM is low, too, I would say you need to increase the SV the changes arent really that large, besides, I dont want to mess up the view of Beginners
- Not really to say much.
- Change OD to 2 to balance the OD with Beginner or change OD in Beginner to 2.changed beginner to 2
- Please put all the notes in the coordinate x = 0 ; y = 0 XD lmao i missed them xD
- 00:52:396 (9,10) - Add Finisher of these notes to make consistency with the upper difficulty.done
- 01:13:036 (32,33) - Feels awkward if you have these notes as a Finisher, for a better sake, remove Finisher on both of these notes. Also, Ctrl + G 2 notes would be a great idea, too. To reflect color with the previous pattern and fit the pitch, I think it would fit to me best.supposed to do looping with later pattern (before 2nd kiai)
- 01:40:876 (1) - Somehow this spinner is inconsistency with the previous spinner and further. Please extend the slider to 01:41:836 and delete the note, I think it will consistent with the previous spinner and looks great in my sight. Its ment to do an increase of density, to make some variation since the kiai kinda repeats.
- 02:03:916 (6,3) - Despite from note 6, I think note 3 should be add Finisher. Since I hear snare of cymbal sound, I think you should add it. Or in reverse way, please remove Finisher. But I would prefer you to add Finisher in note 3. It has cymbal crash though. I think i messed up something, i cant find 3
- This difficulty is good, I can't find anything.Thank You!
- 01:15:676 (142,143,144,145,146) - Intensity build-up looks awkward here, I can't hear anything here but only vocal at 1/2 timeline, please remove the notes in 01:15:796 (143,145) to create a better build-up intensity. I tried to make it bridge with the start of the kiai, but yeah youre right, i also deleted 01:16:396 - sso it may have a better bridge
- Yeah, very good Thank You!
Done Thank you so much!!!
Sir O no
- 01:18:076 (1,1,2) - / 01:19:996 (1,1,2) - / 01:25:756 (1,1,2) - / 01:27:676 (1,1,2) - how about reverse them to ddk, i can hear snare at 01:18:316 (2) - and kdd 4 times in a row sound boring, lil bit variation on this part is look better Those are quite good suggestion. Changed!
- 01:29:116 (1,1) - / 01:44:476 (1,1) - ctrl+g ? the tone sound is louder at 01:29:356 - Good idea. Changed.
- 02:06:796 (3) - it have differ sound, it have a bass/snare whatever, make it k maybe so you can emphasize that sound possible but I would rather keep the consistent usage of kats I have now which follows the up beat.
good day sir
[Ono's Oni]Thank you for your mods! they were very helpful.
- Ono's Oni and Trap's Muzukashii spread is poor. From the beginning Ono's diff looks easier than Trap's Muzukashii, so I suggest Ono to add some notes from the beginning of the music, or vice versa, remove some notes in Trap's Muzukashii. But I would prefer you to add some notes in this difficulty, to balance Trap's Muzukashii and Vulkin's Inner Oni. So that way the spread looks better. Same goes as 01:09:196 and 02:02:956 would at least add a note. I talked to Vulkin in #taiko. the spread needs indeed a rework, however the issue seems to rather lie in the lower difficulties instead of the higher ones. Oni to Ura is very dense, while Muzukashii only contains 1/2 with some 1/4. the jump from Futsuu to Muzu is still high indeed, but not a big skill gap as it is between Muzu to the higher diffs. That's why I suggested to Vulkin rather to add another diff between Muzu and Oni which contains more but simpler 1/4 while deleting Beginner and boosting Kantan and Futsuu a bit since the song makes the difficulties naturally already easier, so no need to make the difficulties even easier.
- Nice difficulty by the way. Thank you!