[duplicate] -Gender-

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +216
show more
DNR
CAN THIS PLEASE

LIKE LITERALLY EVERY DAY

EVERY SINGLE DAY

I'd like to clear up the misconception that I'm a girl :P.

Take my stars.
Ameko
middle gender pl0x
Raose
hideyoshi gender pl0x
Ameko

pls
uzzi

CDFA wrote:

I'd like to clear up the misconception that I'm a girl :P.
Until this is implemented, I'm just going to believe CDFA's a girl.

+1
emonite
People can lie about their gender so it ain't a difference in the first place, I'm male btw..there, mystery solved
DNR
People can always lie about their gender :P. Granted, people can lie about their age and location and lots of things >3< .Most people however would put the correct gender on it (or at least what gender that would like to be considered)
emonite

CDFA wrote:

People can always lie about their gender :P. Granted, people can lie about their age and location and lots of things >3< .Most people however would put the correct gender on it (or at least what gender that would like to be considered)
True, I doubt that this feature will be implemented though.
TheVileOne
Why not? Seriously I can't think of a reason why this isn't implemented.
emonite
Just my feelings...I mean if seriously considered, this "gender feature" would already been implemented a long time ago. Maybe peppy will prove me wrong, who knows?
Kurokami

CDFA wrote:

People can always lie about their gender :P.
So, you are free to lie too about your gender and maybe you are a girl. :3
/me runs

Anyways, my gender is already on my userpage so I don't think something will change it this gets implemented. Starless support.
DNR

Kurokami wrote:

CDFA wrote:

People can always lie about their gender :P.
So, you are free to lie too about your gender and maybe you are a girl. :3
/me runs

Who knows :P

Anyways, I have my gender in my userpage too, but it's be much more convenient on the userpage in an easily visible area o3o. Especially for those without userpages.
Onisakura
Support :3
Kemdo
Would be a fun feature but I am not going to support this because you are going to get loads of guys listing themselves as girls for the fun of it which kind of ruins the whole point of the feature so it's no starts from me ; ___ ; - Sorry ^^
DNR
I'm going to bump this to remind the world that we cannot progress forward as a society until this happens.
Coffee Hero
no please
FrzR
Trap Countermeasures. Support.
Rio-

Fr33z3R wrote:

Nyari

Fr33z3R wrote:

Stregan
I would totally set my gender to female too bad my name isn't girlish D: nah just kidding well the only problem is people will only mess it up
show more