- Frontier - wrote:q
most are subjective[General]
- what's the point on having color 1 here? i can't see any orange color in the background? It's because of my autism, I changed background but not combo color , changed
- since there is no storyboard so using widescreen is unnecessary. tick out please yes
- Wave hitsound with possible delay > 5ms: soft-hitfinish2.wav looks like it was having some delay, changed
- i think color 3 is quite dark. it could be difficult for players to read in gameplay. maybe try to lighten up little bit? tried to remove darker
- i suggest that the title should have some spaces between slash (like "Fairlady:Reincarnation / Ideal", like this map does.). so that it could be much easier to read imo. sure
- since the song is from Queen A'rcadia album. why don't you add this in tags. It's in now
- i don't think adding "high bpm" in tags would be nice idea cuz the song itself isn't too fast. i think it would fit with speedcore maps instead. (like https://osu.ppy.sh/s/381103) I see, changed!
- 04:34:211 - having 2 green lines is unrankable. but the other one is a red line? https://i.imgur.com/glKQue5.png
- 00:16:738 (2,1) - i think ds between here is quite too far. they are just 1/8-beat apart from each other. maybe try to make them closer. Since it's an held slider and the next element is in the same direction of the slider, slider leniency will just do the work pretty easily[/color]
- 00:20:517 (1) - why blank here? i can't hear any significant stop sound here. making 1/4-beat slider like the others might be better. At this special part, the crash cymbal hits, so I want to do like a stop, but you are directly leaded to the next object that isn't at the same place as this note. I do it aswell at
- 00:27:628 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4) - these have as same rhythm as 00:16:962 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3) - but why they are mapped differently? consider making them the same plz. Because this whole part is a part where I mix up a lot of rhythm pattern fitting with the song rhythm.
- 00:32:517 (3) - since there is a slow sv here, adding nc here might be better for players. Ok
- 00:57:184 (1,1) - why don't you make streams here like you did on 00:53:850 (1,2,3,4) -? Was unconsistent, changed
- 01:10:739 (1,1) - i think the movement is quite lack here because 01:10:739 (1) -'s flow likely to go right side but 01:11:184 (1) - is forcing players to go back left slide again. Man this spacing is so small LUL
- 02:15:628 (1,2,3) - i think you could enlarge this part bigger so that players may not confused between 1/4 and 1/6. The gimmick here was to do that it's the same length of the 1/6 but at 1/4, like if there is 8cm for 4 1/6 notes there is 8cm for 3 1/4 notes. I can understand that it's hard to read so if someone else tell me that I will change that.
- 02:19:628 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - since this part here is crescendo like 02:16:073 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) -. so making them the same could be great idea imo. true, the crescendo was not marked at all in this part
- 02:34:739 (1,1) - :joy:
- 03:07:184 (1,1,1) - aren't they should snap like this? i heard this part closely and i noticed that the notes didn't follow the song correctly. Possible. I will quickly ask goldenwolf about that he has a nice rhythm ear, will change if he agree
i think your map nc too frequent, like every 2-3 hitobjects lol. i think reducing them could be better, also the map is quite ambiguous cuz you can't tell that which is 1/4-beat apart or 1/2. Reading is a entire part of this map. I want the map to have some hard to read parts. The rhythm is pretty tricky in the song so fingercontrol and reading is something I want the player to use a lot in the map. About the NCs, it's mostly because it's an "highbpm map" and I try to nc every downbeat so if I use long sliders the downbeat will just be 3 items after. You can check this highbpm map that has a lot of small combos: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/701018
GL~ Thank you