its maped so cool
placeholder, hit me up if i dont put a mod here by tomorrow night
hey, from my Q
I'm still fairly new to modding higher difficulties although I have done a few, so sorry if my mod is a bit opinionated and subjective at times.[General]
- Your BPM at the start is a bit odd. You've tried too hard to time the strings even though they're not leading the beats, it's the bell things (idk what they're called).. Anyway, I found it sounded better at 80bpm at the beginning with roughly 935 as the offset. Then, 135bpm at roughly 16,960 offset. Since it's GoldenWolf that timed the song I won't pronounce myself on that, but I'm pretty confiant with his timing so I will just poke him about that. Also, I want to follow violins here, it's clearly what the player will hear the most, and I think it's the leading sound of this part.[Cursed Reincarnation]
- 00:15:165 (1,2,3,4) - I don't think this part compliments the part 00:15:726 (1,2) well, because you'd expect a more speedy transition, and the stacks kind of mislead the user. What I mean by this is that you've stacked two on 1/4 then made 00:15:389 (3,4) - spaced. Feels kind of odd especially with the buildup into a 1/2. Well if I wanted to reprensent this part how I hear it, it would be a 1 (23) 4 pattern, with 2 and 3 stacked, but since it's unplayable I made it this way. Still think it reprensent well the part, and if it would be "missleading", the player would just restart at this point...
- 00:17:295 (2,3,4,2,3) - I believe you should keep the same rhythm types on these parts for a better consistency leading into the heavier part of the song. Would be very boring. Since there are 3-4 rythmical patterns, it's just a mix up of representing the same rythm differently.
- 00:28:295 (3,1) - Maybe consider blanketing here for a slightly better aesthetic? It's not mean to be a blanket at all :/
- 00:30:295 (8,9,1) - I think you can make a better circular flow which would match the style you're mapping potentially better as well as reinforcing fluid cursor movement, maybe try something like this: I never use circularflow in this part of the song, each time this part happen in the song.
I want it to not be like the other parts since the cymbal does (hit blank hit), so I try to follow that
- 01:00:961 (1,1) - Nazi blanket Fixed
- 01:03:615 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - I feel you could make a more coherent and crisp pattern here, right now it doesn't feel like it holds much character the way it is,maybe try something like this: Your proposition is just not following my thought about this part of the song. I want it to looks how I did it,
and it's totally subjectiv at this point
- 01:07:171 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - ^ ^
- 01:37:406 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3) - Whilst being comfortable and nice to hit, just like above I don't feel they have any synergy with eachother or your style of mapping (I personally believe from what I see you excel at mapping neatly) and I believe that giving actual shapes to these jumps would make a nicer overall look for the player. Meant to be this way. I want those jumps to not have polygonal jumps since those jumps cover a triplet snare part in the song, remembering like a military rhythm. Those snare aren't the most regular sounds and I want the jumps to represent that.
- 01:53:184 (2,6) - Potential stack? It would make that harder to read without no reason. Also, I don't stack this kind of things during the whole map
- 02:13:184 (1) - This wave slider is inconsistent as the curve at the end is way more subtle than the curve at the beginning, making the end curve more pronounced would fix this and create a good opportunity to blanket 02:13:739 (2,1) inside said curve. You are true, this curve wasn't really well made, changed
- 02:17:850 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Perhaps make this a perfect star for the same reasons as above about synergy and whatnot same, I want to represent the snare sound by "unstructure" here
- 02:25:389 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - Same as 01:03:615 (1,2,1,2,1,2) . same
- 02:39:517 - Add a note, there is quite a strong emphasis with vocals here and the spacing is also a bit inconsistent around this part with 02:39:628 (2,3) being spaced further away whilst being a 1/4. but this part is mapped to drums
- 03:00:961 (1,2,3,4) - I think this works and looks better as a cross square jump, as shown: same, snare thing
- 03:02:147 (3) - x:416 y:88 so it's central in the previous two notes, again just my aesthetic-based opinion Here, the note is more approched from the 2 than the 1 since it's a kick resouning behind this note, being less powerful than a snare
Might as well stop here, since I will be repeating a lot of the same suggestions. Basically just focus on the shapes and patterns you're making I believe your map will heavily benefit if you use more precise and coherent shapes in your jump that work well with eachother. Remember to take in vocal and music emphasis as well so you're not over/under mapping and part! Well, most of the things you said were meant to be this way. If you want to see a more visually structured map by me to prove that everything in this map is choice and not incapacity, here's a map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/665744
Really fun map, would love to see this get ranked and your hitsounds are great! Thx dude
- Frontier - wrote:q
most are subjective[General]
- what's the point on having color 1 here? i can't see any orange color in the background? It's because of my autism, I changed background but not combo color , changed
- since there is no storyboard so using widescreen is unnecessary. tick out please yes
- Wave hitsound with possible delay > 5ms: soft-hitfinish2.wav looks like it was having some delay, changed
- i think color 3 is quite dark. it could be difficult for players to read in gameplay. maybe try to lighten up little bit? tried to remove darker
- i suggest that the title should have some spaces between slash (like "Fairlady:Reincarnation / Ideal", like this map does.). so that it could be much easier to read imo. sure
- since the song is from Queen A'rcadia album. why don't you add this in tags. It's in now
- i don't think adding "high bpm" in tags would be nice idea cuz the song itself isn't too fast. i think it would fit with speedcore maps instead. (like https://osu.ppy.sh/s/381103) I see, changed!
- 04:34:211 - having 2 green lines is unrankable. but the other one is a red line? https://i.imgur.com/glKQue5.png
- 00:16:738 (2,1) - i think ds between here is quite too far. they are just 1/8-beat apart from each other. maybe try to make them closer. Since it's an held slider and the next element is in the same direction of the slider, slider leniency will just do the work pretty easily[/color]
- 00:20:517 (1) - why blank here? i can't hear any significant stop sound here. making 1/4-beat slider like the others might be better. At this special part, the crash cymbal hits, so I want to do like a stop, but you are directly leaded to the next object that isn't at the same place as this note. I do it aswell at
- 00:27:628 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4) - these have as same rhythm as 00:16:962 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3) - but why they are mapped differently? consider making them the same plz. Because this whole part is a part where I mix up a lot of rhythm pattern fitting with the song rhythm.
- 00:32:517 (3) - since there is a slow sv here, adding nc here might be better for players. Ok
- 00:57:184 (1,1) - why don't you make streams here like you did on 00:53:850 (1,2,3,4) -? Was unconsistent, changed
- 01:10:739 (1,1) - i think the movement is quite lack here because 01:10:739 (1) -'s flow likely to go right side but 01:11:184 (1) - is forcing players to go back left slide again. Man this spacing is so small LUL
- 02:15:628 (1,2,3) - i think you could enlarge this part bigger so that players may not confused between 1/4 and 1/6. The gimmick here was to do that it's the same length of the 1/6 but at 1/4, like if there is 8cm for 4 1/6 notes there is 8cm for 3 1/4 notes. I can understand that it's hard to read so if someone else tell me that I will change that.
- 02:19:628 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - since this part here is crescendo like 02:16:073 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) -. so making them the same could be great idea imo. true, the crescendo was not marked at all in this part
- 02:34:739 (1,1) - :joy:
- 03:07:184 (1,1,1) - aren't they should snap like this? i heard this part closely and i noticed that the notes didn't follow the song correctly. Possible. I will quickly ask goldenwolf about that he has a nice rhythm ear, will change if he agree
i think your map nc too frequent, like every 2-3 hitobjects lol. i think reducing them could be better, also the map is quite ambiguous cuz you can't tell that which is 1/4-beat apart or 1/2. Reading is a entire part of this map. I want the map to have some hard to read parts. The rhythm is pretty tricky in the song so fingercontrol and reading is something I want the player to use a lot in the map. About the NCs, it's mostly because it's an "highbpm map" and I try to nc every downbeat so if I use long sliders the downbeat will just be 3 items after. You can check this highbpm map that has a lot of small combos: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/701018
GL~ Thank you
Nozhomi wrote:K flemme d'anglais.[Cursed Reincarnation :]
- Le timing me semble un peu bizarre au début, genre on sent que le violon est décalé à 00:00:749 - , ou encore le tic à 00:01:704 - . Ce ne sont que de petits ajustements mais nécessaire. Je demande à GoldenWolf vu que c'est lui qui a timé :c
- Les combo colors ne sont pas assez différents les un des autres je trouve. Dans certains cas, comme pour les 1/6 (00:23:406 (1,2,3,1) - ) ça manque un peu de lisibilité sur le NC. Essaye quelque chose comme ça https://puu.sh/xJCeU/9d1a3a66aa.png . Changé!
- 00:16:738 (2) - L'extend sonne super mal ici (les hitsounds n'aident pas aussi). Je pense qu'un simple 1/4 ou un circle est bien suffisant pour la transition, ça fera moins violent après l'accélération. Justement, le fait que le slider se tient plus longtemps est un avantage pour le joueur à mon avis,
de plus, la slider leniency est bien assez permissive vu que le prochain élément dans la même direction que le slider. J'ai cependant mute le slider-end qui n'avait aucune raison d'être mute effectivement
- 00:27:406 (5,6) - C'est hardcore à cette vitesse ce genre de rythme, alors que tu es encore dans la phase de découverte, je trouve que c'est brutal ce genre de pattern. Un reverse serait bien assez pour faire découvrir au joueur le genre de chose qu'il pourrait voir. J'ai fais testplay la map à 5-6 personnes facilement, aucun n'a eu de soucis sur ce pattern car il a carrément le même rythme que 00:23:850 (2,3) - mais un des deux éléments est un slider 1/8 à la place d'une simple note, du coup c'est le même pattern en terme de jouabilité... Je pense sincèrement que c'est pas un soucis à ce moment de la map. De plus, ça me dérangerais de changer ce pattern car ça serait le seul qui différencierait des autres dans la même part plus loin dans la musique
- 01:17:628 (1,2,1,2) - Ils sont vachement plus violent que 01:24:517 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - alors qu'ils sont dans la même section musicale, mais eux ne sont pas avant le kiai qui pourrait expliquer pourquoi ils sont comme ça pour donner l'emphasis à la section suivante. Nerf donc. Si ce pattern est si "puissant", c'est parce que de un, les drums frappent sur des chinese cymbals, ce qui marque une puissance extrême a mon avis, mais en plus, il change le patterning des snares qui donne une sorte de syncope bousculée, marquant fortement les 01:17:628 (1,1) - . De deux, la voix prend un ton particulièrement intense, ce qui, additionné au deux, justifie l'intensité de ce passe à mon avis. En vrai, je ne pense pas que ce pattern soit plus intense que l'autre que tu a link, car celui-ci fait un pattern "(break)mouvement(break)mouvement(break)", alors que le deuxième fait un "mouvement-mouvement(break)mouvement-mouvement(break)etc... ce qui demande beaucoup plus d'effort de reading et de technique
- 01:35:517 (3,4,5) - Je trouve ce genre de flow un peu bizarre. Tu le casse entre 01:35:739 (4,5) - alors qu'il n'y a pas vraiment de raison. Et à ce BPM ça devrait rester fluide. M'ouai, je trouve ce flow assez basique, et puis il peut suivre cette direction sans soucis vu que c'est littéralement le dernier pattern de la part. Le pattern se joue de manière assez fluide imo. Si c'est un réel problème j'aviserai de le changer
- 01:36:516 - Overall je trouve que cette partie est extrêmement en bordel. Tout s'overlap de manière pas très propre et détruit la lisibilité de tes patterns,
genre 01:36:517 (1,1,1) - ça c'est pas beau, et ça non plus 01:37:406 (1,2,3,4) - . 01:36:517 (1,1,1) - j'ai réorganisé ces 3 sliders pour qu'ils overlappent de manière plus lisible. Cependant, cette part utilise des jumps non-"geométriques" car le batteur utilise un rythme ternaire sur la caisse claire qui rappelle cet effet "militaire", et donc un genre de musique un peu vieillot. De plus, le coup d'une caisse claire est moins régulier que le son produit par un coup de grosse caisse, ce qui rappelle l'irrégularité dans le son d'un enchaînement de caisse claire.
- 01:38:295 (1,2,3) - Pk le spacing serait différent alors que c'est 3 fois un snare ? Je veux dire t'as mis plus d'emphasis entre 01:38:295 (1,2) - que 01:38:591 (3,1) - c'est pas normal ^^' et c'est valable pour les autres fin de kiai évidement. Justement, écoute bien, c'est un coup de grosse caisse à chaque fois, c'est pour ça que la note est placée plus proche 01:38:591 (3) - 01:39:480 (3) - 03:02:147 (3) - 03:03:036 (3) - 04:15:036 (3) - 04:15:924 (3) - Il y'a un kick ici à chaque fois
- 01:36:295 (2,3) - Je trouve que faire jouer le 1/8 n'est pas worth, c'est déjà une partie compliqué, et un simple 1/4 slider fait amplement le travail pour couvrir la voix + drum ici. C'est valable pour les autrs kiai bien sur. Le son à 01:36:350 - est extrêmement puissant, ce qui me ferait du mal à ne pas le mapper, mais j'avoue que ce pattern peut être assez compliqué à engager si on ne s'y attend pas. Je me demande si il y a un moyen de mieux taper ce pattern en gardant un clic du joueur à 01:36:350 - ? Je n'arrive pas vraiment à trouver un pattern qui fit bien, c'est pourquoi j'ai mappé cela de cette manière. Si tu pouvais me donner une proposition qui fit bien là dessus je serai ravis de l'appliquer
- Je suppose que tu as une raison de skip les beats de vocal genre 02:09:850 - ou d'instru 02:11:627 - ? Oui, cette part est mappée sur les drums! je met bien en avant les pauses avec des longs sliders, c'est pour ça que j'ignore les vocals, les drums utilisent beaucoup de cymbales et de manière très marquée, c'est pour ça que je pense que les drums sont l'élément principal de la part
- Au passage tes NCs sont bizarre dans cette section, genre 02:10:295 (1) - ça n'a pas de raison d'être NC, on est en fin de phrase vocal, et ça n'a pas le mérite d'être emphasis par un NC. Je pense que revoir ça ici ne serait pas de trop.Vu que la part est mappée sur les drums, j'ai décidé d'NC à chaque fois que le drummer tape sur une cymbale, c'est pour ça que j'ai NC si souvent. Si tu penses que c'est too much, je vais reNC cette part
- 02:46:628 - Tu laisses la voix vide mais pas pour 02:44:850 (3) - ? :thinking: drum mapping dans ces parts too :/
- 03:03:628 (1) - Ça fini sur la lifebar XD Changed LUL
- 03:14:073 (2,3,1) - Le fait que ce soit du 1/8 devrait être plus évident et moins brutal en terme de spacing. Le petit gap est mortel à cette vitesse. J'ai space plus et stacké le 1/8
- 04:39:011 - Pourquoi c'est le seul à être skip ? En fait je ne sais pas pourquoi tu skip certaines notes de l'instru tout court sur cette partie genre 04:48:611 - ou 04:43:811 - . Parce que la boite à musique joue des notes aiguës (celles que je follow sur cette outro, 04:38:411 - , 04:39:611 - ) et des notes graves (jouées toutes les croches, 04:39:011 - , 04:43:811 - , 04:44:411 - , 04:48:611 - , etc...) D'ailleurs, dans la partie qui suit (04:54:622 - ) je follow la guitare, qui remplace les notes hautes jouées par la boite à musique dans la partie précédente.
- 05:00:030 (1,2,3) - The spacing. C'est un réel problème à cette vitesse?
Voilà, je pense que du hard modding pour esthétique ne serait pas de trop. Bah, concrètement, la plus part des esthetic choices de la map sont des choix et non des maladresses, je pense notamment à 00:47:184 - qui possède des unpolished streams, lié au fait que la partie est jouée à la caisse claire, donnant cet effet d’inconsistance du son, et aussi à 01:36:961 - , 03:00:961 - , 03:20:517 - et 04:13:406 - pour les exactes mêmes raisons. Si tu veux voir comment je peux appliquer des patterns full polished et suivant des patterns géométriques, je t'invite à aller voir cette map qui contient énormément de patterns snappés et géométriques: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/665744
I'm not sure if that's allowed, would rather ask kwan/doyak
- Frontier - wrote:i suggest that the title should have some spaces between slash (like "Fairlady:Reincarnation / Ideal", like this map does.). so that it could be much easier to read imo.
I would like to add the guitarist but I can't write in japanese and don't know where I can find this written
AyanokoRin wrote:I'm not sure if that's allowed, would rather ask kwan/doyak
- Frontier - wrote:i suggest that the title should have some spaces between slash (like "Fairlady:Reincarnation / Ideal", like this map does.). so that it could be much easier to read imo.
also add these this and this to tags ( from album cover )
Changed artists and added some more names in tags, thanks!
Lama Poluna wrote:Also i think
Artist: 葉月ゆら×世の漆黒×Symholic & Paspal or 葉月ゆら & Paspal
Romanised Artist: Hatsuki Yura x Toki no Shikkoku x Symholic & Paspal or Hatsuki Yura & Paspal
Naotoshi wrote:[edgy diffname]
some of the things i say repeat 3 or more times! you should be able to tell where the other locations are because the map has very strong structure, so i'm not ging to say them all the times!
00:09:956 (1,2) - would b cute to make them circles since there isnt a pickup note on the slider end like the other sliders. I see what you mean sound wise, but mapping wise I don't understand you idea, you want to only make the slider heads as circles, or slider tails too?
If I make only slider heads, it would be akward to have no objects on 00:10:323 - 00:10:865 - , and if I would make tails clickable, it would be akward to only have those one like this, wouldn't it? Maybe I didn't understood your proposition, feel free to reexplain me
02:23:167 (1) - feedback in these areas is very low in game. idk what you did with hitsounding but i can barely hear the notes i am clicking. please change sample Changed!
01:12:739 (3,3) - imo these would be better as circles. not that important I tried and found it very akward, looks like it make a strange stop
01:15:628 (1,2,3,4,1) - rhythm here is kinda fucky, 1-2 on vocals, 3 on drum, 3 end on vocal 4 on drum 1 on vocal? lol I removed 01:15:961 (2) - to only follow drums
01:18:516 (2) - sound like it should be 2 circles to me. better buildup this way Changed! I hope I made it as you entended because I'm not sure lul, but I like the way I made it
01:23:516 (3,4) - the blue ticks are really weird imo. there's nothing in the song supporting these really, just a normal rhythm with circle at01:23:516 - > slider > circle would work much better imo.. There are two snares on the blue tics, but I admit they aren't really easy to hear. Here again I'm not sure to understand well your proposition on how I should change it...
01:32:071 (1,2) - tht blue tick under 1 end is much stronger than 2. how about circle+repeat slider instead? I changed it to make the two sounds covered by 1 as notes and let 2 as a slider, so it's not exaclty what you proposed but feel pretty logic like this aswell I guess
01:53:517 (4,5,6) - sounds like 5 should be a slider based on your hitsounding lol I see what you mean but in those fast parts I try to make kick and snare clickables and only let blank sounds to slider tails
02:08:073 (1,2,3,4) - u should distinguish this more cuz its not the drum spam like earlier lol It's what I tried to do with the stream shape no being a slider convert but a bit more messy, isn't it enough?
03:03:184 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1) - would be cute to follow the guitar here to introduce the guitar solo imo I tried by putting two 1/4 sliders and one 1/3 jump before but sound so strange switching like this, like I don't know what to follow, I think it would be more consistent and logic to follow drums here (even if I tried to make a slider shape that remember guitare sound with 03:03:628 (1) - , not sure it's really appealing even if it is to me). Maybe if you put me a proposition that please me I would do it
overall imo the guitar solo has too high spacing on the background drum stuff lol. kinda messes thefocus on the guitar up when you hve fullscreen jumps onto random drum beats and the guitar is all distance snapped since this part is 1/4 I'm a bit scared of putting different spacing between 1/4 notes to reflect guitare. I think it would be too hard compared to the rest of the map. Maybe I didn't understand what you proposed again
03:13:295 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - this entire pattern is ridiculously uncomfortable to play imo I played the map a lot of time and find it flowing pretty well! Strange
03:16:739 (2,3,4) - theres a guitar thingy here but u drown it out with drums =((( Changed!
03:43:961 - triple! I hear a little sound at this timestamp but following bass since I was following drums isn't a bit strange?
lmk when u respond iguess Sure c:
I changed the guitare part as I could, I hope it's better now. I basically wanted to do more intense linear flows for guitare part (except at 03:16:961 (1) - ) but you told me it's not the good way, don't really know how to make 03:06:739 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - 03:09:406 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - not linear tbh, so I'll let it like this, since it's 1/4 spam and make not linear flow would make it jump?
dont think its weird to have only cicles at 00:09:956 (1,2) - lol
i mean theres only 1 violin on each slider, but the other sliders all have 2. so it makes sense to have 1 object (circle) cmpared to 2 (slider head and tail)
having the one that doesnt have pickup notes different makes sense, right?
01:23:517 (3,4) - these things are weird to me cuz i can just hear drum sounds on all of the ticks, and the one on the white tick is quite strong too. sso it just sounds kinda out of place to have it on a slider end imo.
http://puu.sh/y3I9R/ff46083dcc.jpg like this
02:08:073 (1,2,3,4) - not different enough lol, spacing is mre or less the same.. try making a circular motion or something that makes you have to move the cursor or recognize a different pattern from a line
03:07:850 (2,3) - 03:06:073 (2,3) - this spacing on a drum vs 03:04:628 (4,1,2,1) - this on a guitar. basically the drums feel more impactful than the guitar, since it's low bpm streams for the guitar and jumps for the drums.
the part with slider jumps on guitar is fine, but u can do more dynamic stuff with the streams imo (i mean you already hve tons of more spaced / jumpy/ angular 1/4 stuff) and also nerf the halfscreen drum jumps lol
also 03:16:850 (3,1) - really should be a slider.. fits your hitsounding and the song much better. i take back what i said about the guitar lol But you first told me to follow the guitare, putting a slider woudln't drown 03:16:961 (1) - again?
03:13:295 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - it's weird cuz, if u look at all your other patterns, they are all back and forth based. but this one has a linear zig zag thing instead. ofc if you play it a lot you will expect it and it will feel natural, but for others it stick out a lot as it's the only time you use that motion though it isnt on something special in the song. I tried very hard to change it, tell me if it's ok for you, not sure it's better than before
Thanks for the mod, it is really useful
Delis wrote:can you get someone whos cool at timing someone else from gw, I feel like the timing needed to be double plus some metronome resets additionally (01:12:072 - vs 02:35:628 - etc) but I'm not too sure sadly. I can clearly say the offset should be around -15 but since the timing points sometimes don't rely on previous timeline (for example: 02:23:167 (1) -) this might need to be variable in every timing change. I will search for timing
00:03:033 (2,3,1) - I don't think these really are necessary to be in this bottom. I mean, you could've moved the chain of the combo slightly up to make these more comfortable for tablet user, or just for me. it doesn't break anything anyway. Isn't that super personnal opinion? I don't see why I could not use the bottom of the map
00:05:448 (1) - why don't you just snap the slider tail on the next blue tick, since the timing lines in this part aren't supported for the piano and the violin still continues to 00:06:388 - so most likely this is ???. Nice proposition
00:22:295 (1) - I don't really get both the jump onto 00:22:517 (1) - and the nc spam afterward. for the 00:22:295 (1) - this sv change is causing reading 00:22:517 (1,1,1,1) - a lot harder even though the music doesn't indicate anything for it, and then the quite fast sv on 00:22:517 - doesn't really allow players to feel the incredible sv change comfy. https://delisha.s-ul.eu/UD38nPbn I would just put the slider like how the 3/4 looking like slider generally should be. and for the new combos it's a bad usage after the slider 00:22:295 (1) - when they have different rhythm actually? at least I would have one more sv change in the middle (00:22:739 -) to make the nc spam more sense, more ideally would just make them more jumpy to avoid misunderstanding the rhythm with 00:22:295 (1) - otherwise the patterning here doesn't make sense to me at all. The nc spam and the sv change is here to support the chinese cymbal that the drummer hit, a very powerful cymbal imo. I even hitsound it to make it more clear. About the "jump", here slider leniency do a great work.
Even if, the player would see a stop on the previous slider and see the next slider appearing a bit more far, so he will just rush it, giving him the good momentum to follow the sv change without problem. the nc is used in every slider to promote more power, I don't think it's prohibited to use nc spam even if there is no slider velocity change, and it is exaclty how I want it to be. In the case of playability of this pattern, I made testplay this map to a lot of players and any of them told me this pattern was unpredictible, especially hard or not fitting. I think I explained my thought enough to prove why I made this like this and how it's making sense to me...
00:27:406 (5) - in the case if you didn't notice, it's overmapped. I'm not really a fan of 1/4 sliders in 270 bpm because it plays too lol but aside that you can remove the clap on the slider tail. it's not really overmapped since the drummer is giving two little snare hit, even if they're not really loud it's clearly the rhythm the song is giving imo, you can also hear the synth that is doing some noises in 1/4 at this part, following the same rhythm. Since it's only snare playing I don't really see why I should remove the clap. About the playability of a 1/8 135bpm slider, it actually play like a 1/4 jump with just this slider tail in between, the only thing that will change is READING wise where the player could missread. Also I can't just consider the player reading skill in this pattern since if you have a normal reading skill it shouldn't affect him. here again, I didn't see any players having problem with this pattern
00:30:517 (9) - would be nice if the slider tail were heading to the circle instead of a bad blanket. I'm sorry I didn't understand your proposition
00:31:517 - the slider head seems to be suitable for a finish or something. Totally, chinese cymbal finish added here
00:32:961 - normal finish?? Totally, added
01:06:726 (3) - normal finish fits better tbh you're true, the drummer is playing a crash cymbal and not a chinese cymbal here, but I really like how it sounds here and it add a bit of variety for the following cymbal being a normal too, I want to let it like this because I really like how it sound
01:14:739 - unless it's on purpose normal finish fits better same as above, it add some variety and fit really well imo
01:36:350 (3) - the slider should be snapped in 1/6 (01:36:368 - ) so its tail as well. Looks like being the rhythm I wasn't finding, nice
01:50:961 (5) - same as 00:27:406 (5) - same
01:59:628 (5,1) - eh, why. the sound where (5) is at indeed doesn't sound as strong as 01:59:738 - but it definitely deservers some emphasis according to your spacing logic in this section? for example, 01:56:073 (1) - and 01:56:517 (1) - are emphasized in spacing even though the sounds in music are just slightly louder in comparison, and so, 01:59:517 (4,5) - are much different compared to the two I brought up yet they're in the same group with 01:59:184 (1,2,3,4) -. if 01:59:739 (1) - is really important that makes you to break the entire patterning here, that might be reasonable. although what about 02:01:739 (4) - ? this seems to really reserve the emphasis in spacing if 01:59:628 (5,1) - is the thing but you did nothing here. I haven't checked all the sound in this part fully so more can be found out, doing it was kind of a pain to me so orz. You are right, changed them even if I think it will be even harder to play lol
02:38:239 (6,1) - 02:38:684 (3,1) - obvious in game play but they look really similar to 02:37:628 (2,3) - 02:37:961 (4,5) - lol would be better to have them visually more clean that can be differentiated at first glance. You are totally true but I don't know how I would make this more clear. Usually,
when something is faster (1/4 vs 1/8), making the spacing smaller just solve the case but here since it's already stacked I don't really see how I should make it more clear. If you have a good idea I take it gladly
02:59:906 (3) - same as 01:36:350 (3) - changed
03:14:239 (3) - is this needed to be mapped out? the 1/6 burst 03:10:517 (1,2,3) - was somehow reasonable because it can be a transition onto the new section which the guitars are more intense but this doesn't work like that so without it can be more friendly for players. I think it would be more challenging! also, it's not hard to play that tbh, it's clearly visible that it's 1/8 and plays pretty well imo, don't need to be nerfed since it's not very hard to play
04:12:795 (3) - same as 01:36:350 (3) - changed
04:22:739 (1) - don't you think not using 45 degree slider can look greater xD https://delisha.s-ul.eu/prub4Vvt Well it's not really the flow I want to give at this pattern, you can clearly see that I tried to make the same kind of flow at 00:22:517 - and 01:46:072 -
04:27:406 (5) - same as 00:27:406 (5) - same
uh what, the song named Ideal is never hitsounded? I didn't think it was needing an hitsounding but I do it so doesn't this make it unrankable according to the ranking criteria already xD. anyway I'm popping this due to the timing issues/snapping errors I've given in my mod, and also I think this can improve more before this is going to be in the ranked section. like I didn't really repeat myself about your patterning here but you could just consider them into the entire difficulty not just one point, so maybe gathering more mods would help it I think. merging two songs into one to be appropriate length for app is... super lame though. Well I'm not the first mapper to do that, and I don't think it's a bad thing since the composer "Paspal" clearly used the same sonorities in Ideal that in the intro of fairlady with his "bells" and sound pretty similar imo.