from my queue
- 00:41:850 (1,1,2,3) - Not big deal but you could move this more to left. There's a 3/4 beat apart from (2) to NC'd (1), but we have almost the same DS from previous (1) to (2), and it feels like we don't have a proper "cursor movement progression" following vocals with this "same" DS. changed but not much since the left border of the map
- 00:53:850 (1) - Huge %Volume drop, it doesn't feels great while playing, seems like something on your headset/fone went wrong. upped a bit
- 00:50:628 - wtf this -15% section even crashes osu ok dayum wtf did I did
- 01:00:961 (1) - This slider looks better Ctrl+G'd I want it this way :c
- 01:01:837 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - Why there's no hitsounding on these patterns? It sounds really poor. The same goes to next similiar patterns, try some whistles. well since all the notes she sings are the same intensities nothing is fitting tbh
- 01:01:394 (1) - This note is 1ms off, fix snapping. it's normal, there is a red line in this part because the voice is shifted a bit
- 01:11:184 (1) - This slider also looks better Ctrl+G'd Same I prefer it this way :c
- 01:31:628 (1,1,2,1,2,3,4) - Hey that's pretty cool, but 01:32:073 (1,2) - should be a little more spaced and (2) should overlap (1) more, because reaching this second slider and going to next combo right after isn't a easy move to perform, so you should make part of movement lighter. tbh I thing it flow pretty easy this way
- 01:33:406 (1,2,3) - That's a hard move too, I think that (1) should be less spaced to promote less stress than necessary on player. changed
- 01:36:295 (2,3) - If you move a little bit up and right you get a better cursor flow while playing. true, changed
- 01:47:628 (1) - You could do a curved shape like this. A straight slider with previous movement could force some combo breaks due aim tension.Yeah true, changed
- 01:47:961 (2,3,4) - Would be great a smaller spacing here from (1) with the slider shape change well tbh with an held 1/1 slider spacing can be a bit higher without disturbing player
- 02:23:167 (1) - Two points with different volume and sample cannot exist. lol true
- 02:35:184 (1) - Minor suggestion but Ctrl+G here looks a little better to me here. Really optional since actual disposal also works fine. since the kick act like a stronger note than the two before, I want the flow to be "broken"
- 02:42:073 (2) - Why not Ctrl+G? Movement flows way lighter on this way. I mean, imo that's a unnecessary flow "break". You could also increase spacing between 1 and 2. Well I use this pattern each time this part appear in the song, and I want to emphasis the kick this way :c
- 02:55:628 (1,2) - Decrease spacing a little and increase overlap for smoother transition between combos. same as the first kiai, I want it to be like this
- 03:05:739 (2) - Straight spaced doesn't feels great, move this a little bit to right. ? I didn't understand
- 03:13:405 (2) - This is not snapped. now it is
- 04:08:517 (1,2) - Overlap on this movement seems fine but you could do the same for patterns consistency. Reduce snaping too. You probably should reduce spacing on 04:08:739 (2,1) - too. well those sliders are so stacked it should act like a "break" for the flow, you just should wait at the same place with your cursor so this flow like a stacked double but it's mapped differently
- 04:24:073 (1) - You could do a curved shape and move a little up to prevent unwanted combo breaks. Changed!
Such a great map, good luck! Thanks mate!