from my queue
- 00:41:850 (1,1,2,3) - Not big deal but you could move this more to left. There's a 3/4 beat apart from (2) to NC'd (1), but we have almost the same DS from previous (1) to (2), and it feels like we don't have a proper "cursor movement progression" following vocals with this "same" DS.
- 00:53:850 (1) - Huge %Volume drop, it doesn't feels great while playing, seems like something on your headset/fone went wrong.
- 00:50:628 - wtf this -15% section even crashes osu
- 01:00:961 (1) - This slider looks better Ctrl+G'd
- 01:01:837 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - Why there's no hitsounding on these patterns? It sounds really poor. The same goes to next similiar patterns, try some whistles.
- 01:01:394 (1) - This note is 1ms off, fix snapping.
- 01:11:184 (1) - This slider also looks better Ctrl+G'd
- 01:31:628 (1,1,2,1,2,3,4) - Hey that's pretty cool, but 01:32:073 (1,2) - should be a little more spaced and (2) should overlap (1) more, because reaching this second slider and going to next combo right after isn't a easy move to perform, so you should make part of movement lighter.
- 01:33:406 (1,2,3) - That's a hard move too, I think that (1) should be less spaced to promote less stress than necessary on player.
- 01:36:295 (2,3) - If you move a little bit up and right you get a better cursor flow while playing.
- 01:47:628 (1) - You could do a curved shape like this. A straight slider with previous movement could force some combo breaks due aim tension.
- 01:47:961 (2,3,4) - Would be great a smaller spacing here from (1) with the slider shape change
- 02:23:167 (1) - Two points with different volume and sample cannot exist.
- 02:35:184 (1) - Minor suggestion but Ctrl+G here looks a little better to me here. Really optional since actual disposal also works fine.
- 02:42:073 (2) - Why not Ctrl+G? Movement flows way lighter on this way. I mean, imo that's a unnecessary flow "break". You could also increase spacing between 1 and 2.
- 02:55:628 (1,2) - Decrease spacing a little and increase overlap for smoother transition between combos.
- 03:05:739 (2) - Straight spaced doesn't feels great, move this a little bit to right.
- 03:13:405 (2) - This is not snapped.
- 04:08:517 (1,2) - Overlap on this movement seems fine but you could do the same for patterns consistency. Reduce snaping too. You probably should reduce spacing on 04:08:739 (2,1) - too.
- 04:24:073 (1) - You could do a curved shape and move a little up to prevent unwanted combo breaks.
Such a great map, good luck!