[Taiko] Tyistiana Modding Queue~ [NM] <Closed>

posted
Total Posts
303
show more
-Hex-
NM Request .

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/647795

My first taiko mapset . Thanks c:
Noffy
Hello, NM request.
scop - Yubikiri

just for my muzukashii since that's what needs work >.<
thanks!
Topic Starter
Tyistiana

-Hex- wrote:

NM Request .

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/647795

My first taiko mapset . Thanks c:
Accept~

Noffy wrote:

Hello, NM request.
scop - Yubikiri

just for my muzukashii since that's what needs work >.<
thanks!
Okay, only Muzukashii as you want. Accept~


NM Closed
M4M always open
GD Have some map to do already, Closed.
Fleure De Lapin
actually I want M4M request with your map. But when I see your map, I already mod that map at Futsuu diff xD

do you have another map for M4M ? xD
Topic Starter
Tyistiana

Franklin_DeJavu wrote:

actually I want M4M request with your map. But when I see your map, I already mod that map at Futsuu diff xD

do you have another map for M4M ? xD
Hmmmm, I have only 1 map to handle now. (Others is on lazy WIP state)
So, how about mod on another difficulty?? :3
Just 1-2 difficulty is fine too! >w<
Rhytoly
Topic Starter
Tyistiana

Cocoaaa wrote:

แปะ https://osu.ppy.sh/s/660585

Tyistiana wrote:

NM Closed
ดูก่อนครับว่าคิวปิดแล้ว 5555555+
หยวนให้แค่รอบนี้นะ รอบหน้าดูด้วยว่าคิวเปิดอยู่รึเปล่า ;;w;;
Surono
hai, wanna M4M?

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/662660
I will mod your non tv size soon(tm)

teye.
Rhytoly

Tyistiana wrote:

Cocoaaa wrote:

แปะ https://osu.ppy.sh/s/660585

Tyistiana wrote:

NM Closed
ดูก่อนครับว่าคิวปิดแล้ว 5555555+
หยวนให้แค่รอบนี้นะ รอบหน้าดูด้วยว่าคิวเปิดอยู่รึเปล่า ;;w;;
กำ55555+
Topic Starter
Tyistiana

Surono wrote:

hai, wanna M4M?

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/662660
I will mod your non tv size soon(tm)

teye.
Sure! Accepted~
Will mod your map tomorrow, I'm busy today ;;w;;
Topic Starter
Tyistiana
I think that I should open for another one time to have a look on overview of my modding on this month.
You will receive a mod within this month. Or within the first week of October in case of late.

NM+6 slots
M4M Always open~
GD Closed

Caution : This time, an exceeded NM request will be rejected. Be careful~
GO!
Senritsu
Hi!
NM please, here's the map https://osu.ppy.sh/s/532965
Oh and english please~

Thanks!
igorsprite
bank78952
สวัสดี stalk... แค่กๆ
NM req (ไม่รู้ว่าจะดองเพราะไม่มี BN เหมือนแมพเก่าๆมั้ย ถถถถถถถถถ)
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/662017
thanks :v
ibacot
Hello... NM req please

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/640819

Just mapping my favorite song so not really desire to be ranked
Please check it if the flow and pitch is right....

Thank you in advance '-')\
aabc271
Hi, could you have a look at this? (NM request)

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/634613

Thx in advance :)
Volta
hi there, i would like to req NM again :3

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/630705

thanks in advance~
_handholding
Topic Starter
Tyistiana

Senritsu wrote:

Hi!
NM please, here's the map https://osu.ppy.sh/s/532965
Oh and english please~

Thanks!

Igor Sprite wrote:

NM request
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/519022
thanks ;)

bank78952 wrote:

สวัสดี stalk... แค่กๆ แค่กๆ
NM req (ไม่รู้ว่าจะดองเพราะไม่มี BN เหมือนแมพเก่าๆมั้ย ถถถถถถถถถ) แมพร้างเพราะไม่มี BN เหมือนกัน 5555555+ ;;w;;
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/662017
thanks :v

ibacot wrote:

Hello... NM req please

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/640819

Just mapping my favorite song so not really desire to be ranked
Please check it if the flow and pitch is right....

Thank you in advance '-')\

aabc271 wrote:

Hi, could you have a look at this? (NM request)

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/634613

Thx in advance :)

Volta wrote:

hi there, i would like to req NM again :3

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/630705

thanks in advance~

Kisses wrote:

NM request pls ~ https://osu.ppy.sh/s/660597
You're 7th on this list, should be rejected at first, but still accepted~
But the next time, please be careful. ;;w;;
TL;DR - Okay, all accepted!!

Keep in mind that it might be late to mod your map because a huge NM request~ :3.

NM Closed
Blackener
Woah dat 1st NM, you should be hurry or you'll be banned from Bancho Bunchu.


Don't be doubtful, Bunchu is my school directer.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply