[Taiko] Tyistiana Modding Queue~ [NM] <Closed>

posted
Total Posts
303
show more
iloveyou4ever
Hi NM request :)
Map : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/660995
Thanks in advance!
Topic Starter
Tyistiana

gaston_2199 wrote:

Hi again!
Can I request again?
I think more mods is fine :D
NM: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/568250
Thanks~
Sure , accepted~

Voyage wrote:

NM / Tyistiana
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/658662

Thanks in advance.
Accepted~

iloveyou4ever wrote:

Hi NM request :)
Map : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/660995
Thanks in advance!
Oops, forget to re-mod Ijime ;;w;;
Accepted, and I'll re-mod BABYMETAL - Ijime, Dame, Zettai too. =w=


3 NM slots left.
davidminh0111
Hello, NM request / Tyistiana
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/631581

Thanks in advance
Topic Starter
Tyistiana

davidminh0111 wrote:

Hello, NM request / Tyistiana
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/631581

Thanks in advance
Accepted~
Kindly warning : You're forgot [/list] on your Star shooter box, lmao
-Hex-
NM Request .

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/647795

My first taiko mapset . Thanks c:
Noffy
Hello, NM request.
scop - Yubikiri

just for my muzukashii since that's what needs work >.<
thanks!
Topic Starter
Tyistiana

-Hex- wrote:

NM Request .

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/647795

My first taiko mapset . Thanks c:
Accept~

Noffy wrote:

Hello, NM request.
scop - Yubikiri

just for my muzukashii since that's what needs work >.<
thanks!
Okay, only Muzukashii as you want. Accept~


NM Closed
M4M always open
GD Have some map to do already, Closed.
Fleure De Lapin
actually I want M4M request with your map. But when I see your map, I already mod that map at Futsuu diff xD

do you have another map for M4M ? xD
Topic Starter
Tyistiana

Franklin_DeJavu wrote:

actually I want M4M request with your map. But when I see your map, I already mod that map at Futsuu diff xD

do you have another map for M4M ? xD
Hmmmm, I have only 1 map to handle now. (Others is on lazy WIP state)
So, how about mod on another difficulty?? :3
Just 1-2 difficulty is fine too! >w<
Rhytoly
Topic Starter
Tyistiana

Cocoaaa wrote:

แปะ https://osu.ppy.sh/s/660585

Tyistiana wrote:

NM Closed
ดูก่อนครับว่าคิวปิดแล้ว 5555555+
หยวนให้แค่รอบนี้นะ รอบหน้าดูด้วยว่าคิวเปิดอยู่รึเปล่า ;;w;;
Surono
hai, wanna M4M?

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/662660
I will mod your non tv size soon(tm)

teye.
Rhytoly

Tyistiana wrote:

Cocoaaa wrote:

แปะ https://osu.ppy.sh/s/660585

Tyistiana wrote:

NM Closed
ดูก่อนครับว่าคิวปิดแล้ว 5555555+
หยวนให้แค่รอบนี้นะ รอบหน้าดูด้วยว่าคิวเปิดอยู่รึเปล่า ;;w;;
กำ55555+
Topic Starter
Tyistiana

Surono wrote:

hai, wanna M4M?

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/662660
I will mod your non tv size soon(tm)

teye.
Sure! Accepted~
Will mod your map tomorrow, I'm busy today ;;w;;
Topic Starter
Tyistiana
I think that I should open for another one time to have a look on overview of my modding on this month.
You will receive a mod within this month. Or within the first week of October in case of late.

NM+6 slots
M4M Always open~
GD Closed

Caution : This time, an exceeded NM request will be rejected. Be careful~
GO!
Senritsu
Hi!
NM please, here's the map https://osu.ppy.sh/s/532965
Oh and english please~

Thanks!
igorsprite
bank78952
สวัสดี stalk... แค่กๆ
NM req (ไม่รู้ว่าจะดองเพราะไม่มี BN เหมือนแมพเก่าๆมั้ย ถถถถถถถถถ)
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/662017
thanks :v
ibacot
Hello... NM req please

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/640819

Just mapping my favorite song so not really desire to be ranked
Please check it if the flow and pitch is right....

Thank you in advance '-')\
aabc271
Hi, could you have a look at this? (NM request)

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/634613

Thx in advance :)
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply