forum

How to do long stream ?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
The Third Boy
Yeah yeah , you may think that just play more , hear the song, flow with it. But that not gonna work for me tho, Actully I can stream 3-5 note with perfect in any BPM but more than 5 note is such my huge problem. But if bpm is 190 or higher I will be fine, and if bpm 185 lower , I fucked up.
The thing is if I stream with my righthand (mouse only) , I can easily do a long stream all day with low rate of 100 .

So how do I get over this problem? Is long stream practice map do the work?
7ambda
3-5 notes, anyone can do; your problem is stamina. Keep playing stamina-draining maps like Unpleasant Sonata, Happy End of the World, Defenders, and Tout Petit Moineau; however, if your hands start aching or feeling exhausted, then stop. Come back to them when your hands aren't aching and you feel like playing those maps again.
JeromeTT
6* uta is very fun for practising streams
StephOsu

The Third Boy wrote:

Is long stream practice map do the work?
long stream practice map will do the work under the pretext of you actually understanding the basic concept of streaming and also the difference between a stream and a burst
stay away from them if you can't even stream past 20 notes at any given bpm
KupcaH

The Third Boy wrote:

Yeah yeah , you may think that just play more , hear the song, flow with it. But that not gonna work for me tho,
It will.
Play more.
StephOsu

KupcaH wrote:

The Third Boy wrote:

Yeah yeah , you may think that just play more , hear the song, flow with it. But that not gonna work for me tho,
It will.
Play more.
kupcah has a point btw
ManuelOsuPlayer

The Third Boy wrote:

Yeah yeah , you may think that just play more , hear the song, flow with it. But that not gonna work for me tho, Actully I can stream 3-5 note with perfect in any BPM but more than 5 note is such my huge problem. But if bpm is 190 or higher I will be fine, and if bpm 185 lower , I fucked up.
The thing is if I stream with my righthand (mouse only) , I can easily do a long stream all day with low rate of 100 .

Play Relax and autopilot following the music to build muscle memory.
Improve reading.
Deva
You need to understand that you can get better at long streams only by playing long streams
No matter how good you get at short bursts it won't help you with longer streams all that much, you will just be able to burst higher bpm that's all
N0thingSpecial

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

Improve reading.
No.

Just no.
Deva

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

The Third Boy wrote:

Improve reading.
wtf this will help with literally nothing

And the problem with his streaming is probably aim anyway. Best turn off aim to fix that
Topic Starter
The Third Boy
Thank you guys alots

HK_ wrote:

You need to understand that you can get better at long streams only by playing long streams
No matter how good you get at short bursts it won't help you with longer streams all that much, you will just be able to burst higher bpm that's all
Do you have Any recommend maps for long stream ? HK_

StephOsu wrote:

The Third Boy wrote:

Is long stream practice map do the work?
long stream practice map will do the work under the pretext of you actually understanding the basic concept of streaming and also the difference between a stream and a burst
stay away from them if you can't even stream past 20 notes at any given bpm
Do you have Any maps other than those long stream maps ?
Topic Starter
The Third Boy
About my right hand with is streaming very good, Is that have any point? :idea:
StephOsu

The Third Boy wrote:

I do but since I use stuffs like dragonforce maps, blue zenith, and long stream/stream compilation maps, it's not for you i guess
Deva

StephOsu wrote:

The Third Boy wrote:

I do but since I use stuffs like dragonforce maps, blue zenith, and long stream/stream compilation maps, it's not for you i guess
lol this
I also DT 150 bpm maps
dung eater
Mendes is nice practice.
Akanagi
Play Mythologia's End, Dragonforce maps and download some Deathstream Compilations.
Making a "stream map" collection where you just put in all maps with a decent amount of streams can also help.
Topic Starter
The Third Boy
Alright Thank you guys for the tip. Really Appreciate all of the comment. Have a good day guys.
” Nothing again man” :idea: