Nanachii
person.vote(KupcaH)
person.vote(DJ Enetro)
Aomi
person.vote(DJ Enetro)
person.vote(KupcaH)
Topic Starter
Zekks
Voting has ended, the people being sent to the elimination round will be DJ Enetro and KupcaH
Topic Starter
Zekks
Both players had similar answers, but the one to guess it correct was DJ Enetro, KupcaH is out
DJ Enetro
Time to discuss
Topic Starter
Zekks
Voting discussion begins now, ends in 30 minutes

But in this Round, there is a twist, you must vote off ONE player to replace a player that has been eliminated.

The name of the player you want to eliminate goes first, and the name of the player who has been eliminated goes after

The eliminated player will have to answer a riddle correctly in order to come back, if they answer incorrectly, then the person who was voted to be replaced will stay in the game
DJ Enetro
person.voteoff(Aomi)
Aomi.replace(StephOsu)

Are you going to send a pm to the eliminated person being revived?
Topic Starter
Zekks

DJ Enetro wrote:

person.voteoff(Aomi)
Aomi.replace(StephOsu)

Are you going to send a pm to the eliminated person being revived?
Yes, they will have to be smart to come back
Nanachii
person.voteoff(abraker)
abraker.replace(StephOsu)
Aomi
person.voteoff(DJEnetro)
DJEnetro.replace(Foxtrot)
DJ Enetro
Still voting me off BC of autism?
Topic Starter
Zekks
Since everyone who was voted to be replaced got 1 vote, it'll be from top to bottom, so that leaves Aomi on the chopping block, and StephOsu to take their place, Steph has 1 hour to answer this riddle correctly or Aomi stays
Foxtrot

[ - Zekks - ] wrote:

During the elimination round, levesterz and Foxtrot were both put to the test and asked to solve a riddle, levesterz pushed through and answered, but sadly got it wrong, and both players failed to answer correctly within an hour. levesterz and Foxtrot are out
haha I was grinding on ESO. honestly one hour seems really short
Aomi

DJ Enetro wrote:

Still voting me off BC of autism?
exterminate autism

Foxtrot wrote:

haha I was grinding on ESO. honestly one hour seems really short
mommy come back )):
Topic Starter
Zekks
Update: Elimination Round times increased to 24 hours
DJ Enetro
Because?
DaddyCoolVipper

[ - Zekks - ] wrote:

During the elimination round, levesterz and Foxtrot were both put to the test and asked to solve a riddle, levesterz pushed through and answered, but sadly got it wrong, and both players failed to answer correctly within an hour. levesterz and Foxtrot are out

Just posting to say that giving people a single hour to respond to your request is completely ridiculous. Do you think people are on the forums 24/7? You should revert things back to this round.
StephOsu

[ - Zekks - ] wrote:

Update: Elimination Round times increased to 24 hours
i think 12 hours is fine tbh