forum

Distrust

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zekks
Distrust

Description / How to play

Distrust is a game where 10 players are against each other. The 10 Players have to vote on 2 people to be sent to an elimination round, where I will PM them a puzzle/riddle. The 1st person to answer the puzzle/riddle correctly wins and gets to continue the game, the other person is eliminated and can't play the game anymore, keep in mind that if you're in the elimination round, you have 1 hour to answer, or both of you are eliminated and the game continues. Once I PM the 2 players, I will notify in this thread that it has started and no one can speak in the thread during this time. When the round is over and I announce who won the round, everyone is allowed to discuss until the next voting round begins

Rules

1. If you are eliminated, you aren't allowed to speak in the game at all.

2. Discussions with other players in this thread must be relevant to the game, if you have something to say that isn't related to this, take it to the PM's.

3. You HAVE to be aware of this game, anyone idle/inactive playing the elimination round will be out by default. Asleep or not.

4. All votes must be in this thread, if any player decides to PM me who they're voting for will be ignored.

5. If any player decides to break ANY of these rules, they will be in the elimination round by default.

6. Do NOT cheat.

7. Reread everything if you do not get it.

There are 8 rounds in total, my piece of advice for you is to not lay low, be active, it can help.

Players In
- Blitzfrog
-
-
- Aomi
- Comfy Slippers
- DJ Enetro
-
- kotnana3131
-
- abraker

Players Eliminated
- StephOsu
- levesterz
- Foxtrot
- KupcaH
-
-
-
-

Type "/in" if you wanna play this game
Blitzfrog
/in
levesterz
/in
StephOsu
ni\
Aomi
in
Comfy Slippers
/i would like to be a part of this wonderful joyride
DJ Enetro
/in
KupcaH
/in
Topic Starter
Zekks
Bump
Nanachii
/in
Foxtrot
am in
abraker
uı/
Topic Starter
Zekks
Great, the voting round will begin shortly, for right now, all player must discusd amongst themselves about the two people they are voting to the elimination round, the discussion ends in 10 minutes.
Blitzfrog
I voke abraker and Foxtrot
Aomi
enetro and steph bc autism
StephOsu
is it possible to vote myself?
Topic Starter
Zekks

StephOsu wrote:

is it possible to vote myself?
Yes, but you have to vote for someone else too
StephOsu
i'll vote for myself twice Kappa123
jk
levesterz
Blitzfrog and Comfy Slippers cause RNG
Topic Starter
Zekks
Since some of players didn't respond, the voting round will begin in 30 minutes
Topic Starter
Zekks
Well since almost everyone got 1 vote, I'm gonna choose from top of the list to the bottom, but since StephOsu decided to vote for himself, and Aomi voted for him, he has 2 votes, which puts him in the elimination round. The other person is blitzfrog since he is the 1st person on this list with 1 vote.

The people who are sent to the elimination round are Blitzfrog and StephOsu
Topic Starter
Zekks
The round has ended, the person who won the round is Blitzfrog and StephOsu is out
StephOsu
i really need to know if i got my answer right despite being late
show more