forum

Martin O'Donnell & Michael Salvatori - Finish the Fight

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Incomp
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, August 8, 2017 at 1:24:46 AM

Artist: Martin O'Donnell & Michael Salvatori
Title: Finish the Fight
Source: Halo 3
Tags: video game instrumental epic bungie 343 industries
BPM: 63
Filesize: 6666kb
Play Time: 02:19
Difficulties Available:
  1. Guilty Spark (4.24 stars, 179 notes)
Download: Martin O'Donnell & Michael Salvatori - Finish the Fight
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Once upon a time, I played Halo 3. I didn't really play it the way it was designed to be played, if that makes any sense.

First of all, I rarely played competitive multiplayer or even the campaign. I was all about the custom games -- I had a friend named "Masser Chief" (not sure where he is now) who would always host these 16-player lobbies that you had to fight to get into. If you managed to get a spot, you were in for a hell of a time. Fat kid. Garbage man. Ghostbusters. Jenga tower. Duck hunt. Sharks and minnows. Griffball. Smear the queer. Co-op puzzles. The Edge. Halo 3 was a huge part of my current fascination with video games. As the game approaches its 10th birthday (September 25th), I found myself listening to Halo 3's wonderful soundtrack. I went to see what maps people have made of the soundtrack, and I was disappointed to find none, not even in the graveyard.

So, if you're like me and looking for a Halo map to play, I hope you enjoy this one. Don't forget to wish Halo 3 a happy birthday on September 25th.

7/19/2017 - Fixed some of the hitsounds and edited the sliders near the end.
8/8/2017 - Added combo colors.
Softwarm
Thanks for making this; epic song and cool sliders, nice job.