forum

When I was a kid

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rwyta
I feel like I was different, I wasn't like the other kids, I stared off into the stars and I dreamed, dreamed about the future. On that one day of Hanukkah, my dad gave me his old semen-filled body pillow that he had as a kid. I questioned myself that day. And as I got older I realized that a waifu was the thing missing in my life, the thing that gave me the inspiration to go through the day. But as with everything it had to come to an end. On the night of my 13th birthday, me and my mom were sitting at the dining table with dog meat in between both of us, I asked mom where dad is and mom responds he's probably just late from work honey. But as time goes on, my father didn't arrive, I worried and start to get anxious. At 1 AM, my mother received a phone call stating that my father had secretly died from the AIDS he got last Tuesday. I ran to my room and cry. On the night of the funeral, I locked myself up in my room, staring at my dad's body pillow. It's then that I realized that no matter how much I love my dad, he will never come back and life will always keep going whether I like it or not and somehow real life will make me realize that. So I grew up and I disposed my dad's body pillow with rage, I'm angry at life, I'm angry at my dad, why is life like this?

A year passed, on my 14th birthday my mother gave me a piano and I got angry with her stating that I didn't want a piano, I wanted my father back. She began to hit me, saying that I must be a professional at the piano if I want to be successful in life. I began to get a grip and started to play the piano and by the time I am 17, I became a professional. At the age of 18, I am accepted into college with a scholarship for the piano and I attend, my life is going great, I met my best friend named Terry, he introduced me to an amazing girl with the violin that I love dearly and my music career is going great. But then on my 19th birthday, as I was driving home, I got a message, I have been informed an accident about my girl..... I later discovered that she's in a coma...... I cried.... On my father's funeral anniversary, after pressing F, I came back to find out that she didn't make it..... My passion for the piano died that day and I couldn't find myself to play it anymore.

I'm all alone. I drank... I drank the pain away, I drank to spite this forsaken world and for nearly a year, I stayed in college getting a degree in liberal arts and continue to drink my life away. When I graduate, I looked at my diploma and think of the years I have wasted.....
It's my 21st birthday, I decided the time has come...... but as I was walking towards the bridge that will kill me. I see through a store and I saw Waifu Simulator VR.
I purchased it, my life has had meaning again. I vowed that from now on, Waifu Land VR is my real world, my real life.

I spent 3 days straight playing Waifu Simulator VR with my love. In the game, I can play the piano for the one I truly love. I have found meaning in my life. But on the 4th day, an announcement made my heart stopped. Due to safety concerns, Waifu Simulator VR had shut down permanently. I spent my last day with my love playing the piano, eating potatoes and humming music and then it all ends.
I awoke in my world laying on the floor, starving, dehydrated, sleep deprived and depressed. I find my old piano and tried to play the same song I played for my waifu love, but I couldn't...... My mom lied to me..... I decided to end it right then and there......
10 minutes later, I returned to the front of my piano with a gun my hand.... I put it to my head.... But as soon as I pull the trigger..... The phone rang and abruptly stopped me. Knowing that there's no reason to answer, I picked it up anyway. It was a threat to my mother by an unknown group of syndicate. They ordered me to clear the mafia down the street or else they will kill my mom. So I did what they told me, I returned home seeing my mom traumatized from the past events. But before it all ends, I hear police sirens across the street. They were informed by the same group that kidnapped my mom. I took my cover next to the door, the police ordered me to come out peacefully. I know that voice, it was Terry. I shed my tears raining down from my face and came outside. With no hesitation, the police were ordered to execute me immediately. A hail of bullets coming toward me as I lie down lifeless by the hands of my best friend in front of my mom to realize that what I've done completely nothing in my life.
johnmedina999
roshan117
pres f to pay res
KupcaH
hoyl :'c
abraker
Well idk, I still think my story has better ground
Blitzfrog
Did you take a picture of the pillow?
Aomi
but youre still a kid
Topic Starter