Free-For-All osu! Tournament 7k-25k [Finished]

posted
Total Posts
show more
ShiloZedLT
ShiloZedLT
Rank #14,933
Lithuania

I understand that I will be able to attend all match times, with little to no rescheduling. I also understand that I must join the discord server and rename to my osu! username in order for my registration to be accepted.
tripbwai
bwhy
Rank #11,421
USA

I understand that I will be able to attend all match times, with little to no rescheduling. I also understand that I must join the discord server and rename to my osu! username in order for my registration to be accepted.
[Sony]
extend rank limit to 1000 plz thanks
R E B O R N
I don't want to register anymore. :)
Xilent
nevermind i cant make it LUL
StephOsu

Niegth wrote:

StephOsu wrote:

just right after I get past rank 7k
im getting meme'd FeelsBadMan
You can still register it's up to 6.5k ^^
if you say so
tho im pretty sure what they meant is that you must be within 7k during registration but gonna test out my luck anyways

StephOsu
Rank #6852
Malaysia

I understand that I will be able to attend all match times, with little to no rescheduling. I also understand that I must join the discord server and rename to my osu! username in order for my registration to be accepted.[/quote]
Nikolas
NikolasM2453
Rank #7,977
Slovakia

[ M e a k u ]
[ M e a k u ]
Rank #11,382
Sweden

Red tournament hype!!
allUGHver
allUGHver
Rank #14,753
Canada

-[ThemaleoN]-
-[ThemaleoN]-
Rank #11054
Thailand

-jordan-
-Jordan-
Rank #9800
UK

let me play daddy even if it is you hosting
LordRayy
LordRayy
Rank #14410
France

I understand that I will be able to attend all forks, with little to no potatoes. I also understand that Donald Trump must join the discord server and eat my osu! username in order for my execution to be accepted.
MagBlood
[ How To Acc ]
Rank 25k#
Poland

flopper727
floppu-desu
Rank #15,977
Umm Allahu Akbar?

flopper727
also pls remember my electricity shit and my bad internet thx redavor ;)
Taxi
Taxi
Rank #16,942
United States

Irishy
Rank 7.8k#
United States

Ryuvee
Fire_DS
Rank #13.616
Russian Federation

Noxaniac
Noxaniac
Rank #21,820
Norway

Gruszka
Gruszka
Rank #8,292
Poland

[Lucky]
[Lucky]
Rank #10150
Germany

Sobe
Sobe
Rank #14557
Poland

ComaHVC
ComaHVC
Rank 16,142
United States

Alvin03690
Alvin03690
Rank #12000 ish
Malaysia

Also I hope I'm not too late :3
SetsunaSaki
SetsunaSaki
Rank #8,721
Germany

RicebowlJohnson
RicebowlJohnson
Rank #21,856
Country

inflame
inflame
Rank #18,413
Czech Republic

Weed
Weed
Rank #7423
usa

Hoshio_old_1
Hoshio
Rank #14.063
Germany

TheIceButton
TheIceButton
Rank #9157
Germany

AnDyIsHere
AnDyIsHere
Rank #17830
Romania
AngelMashiro
Instinctsz
Rank #10.707
The Netherlands

Ascendance
Ascendance
Rank #7910
United States

Kaze
KazeShini57
Rank #20910
Maldives

WideCat
HtataHD
Rank #11,014
Egypt

Joeeey
Joeeey
Rank #23,452
Egypt

I understand that I will be able to attend all match times, with little to no rescheduling. I also understand that I must join the discord server and rename to my osu! username in order for my registration to be accepted.
Amids
Hamids-
Rank #13073
Indonesia

Gely
Roam
Rank #7883
United Kingdom

Temper
Temper
Rank #11421 (and declining lul)
USA