autoteleology
Is this a skin mix?
Topic Starter
iTzAlexOsu

Philosofikal wrote:

Is this a skin mix?
Is a skin based on others is not 100% original so to speak
autoteleology
You are not allowed to post non-original skins in this forum without the creator of the each original element's explicit permission.
Ryoid

iTzAlexOsu wrote:

Philosofikal wrote:

Is this a skin mix?
Is a skin based on others is not 100% original so to speak
yes but you have to get the creator permission or credit them
autoteleology
Incorrect. You must get permission.
Ryoid
Oh sorry wrong word :P
Edit: fixed
Topic Starter
iTzAlexOsu

Philosofikal wrote:

You are not allowed to post non-original skins in this forum without the creator of the each original element's explicit permission.
If you want to delete it but I see more of a skin that does not have permissions of author and there are also the most that I can say that is of another author are the modes and the back that are only in those skin.
There are other skin that has the same number, cursors, sounds and hits that are repeated in several skin.
Ryoid

iTzAlexOsu wrote:

If you want to delete it but I see more of a skin that does not have permissions of author and there are also the most that I can say that is of another author are the modes and the back that are only in those skin.
There are other skin that has the same number, cursors, sounds and hits that are repeated in several skin.
that why i say this forum is a mess :cry:
Topic Starter
iTzAlexOsu

Ryoid wrote:

iTzAlexOsu wrote:

that why i say this forum is a mess :cry:
The whole reason I only publish it for the people I see with this I do not win anything or sell it.
autoteleology
This forum is only for 100% original content. If you have as little content from others as you claim, it should be easy to replace it, right?
Topic Starter
iTzAlexOsu

Philosofikal wrote:

This forum is only for 100% original content. If you have as little content from others as you claim, it should be easy to replace it, right?
This is the last one I write.
The truth is that if it was an original forum I would not find more than one skin that has the same thing as another I have been unloading too much skin from a long time ago and I can say that they are not all original
autoteleology

iTzAlexOsu wrote:

Philosofikal wrote:

This is the last one I write.
The truth is that if it was an original forum I would not find more than one skin that has the same thing as another I have been unloading too much skin from a long time ago and I can say that they are not all original
Yeah, except the whole reason it's like that is because people like you don't follow the rules. Most of the regulars are really pissed off about the current state of the forum. It's not like we just let it be like that.

t/611098
deadbeat
To clarify for OP, mixed skins are not really allowed. The problem is moderation has been rather lackluster and they have kind of been running wild with no one to clean it up. We are making an effort to fix this though. Hope that explains the situation enough.
autoteleology
We would barely need moderation at all if you guys would follow my plan in the thread I linked. If you're not going to step up and do the work that is required when the forum is set up the way it is, the least you could do is set up the forum so moderation is easier, or nominate more moderators.
deadbeat