show more
error_exe777
84 STARS LMAO

a
a
a
a
[SC]

01:08:254 (68254|3,68322|2,68390|1,68458|0) - the roll here is seemingly random with no 1/4th rhythm behind to justify it, so i would opt for something different (whatever fits with your layering)

[NM]

gap between this an HD is maaaaasive but o well its a marathon spread doesnt matter

00:59:799 - these build ups get pretty boring after a little time, i would add another overlapping LN at 01:00:345 - to keep it varied (for all instances)

02:21:617 - not a fan of charting the vocals over the chime sounds since the chimes are way more prominent in this section. i would recommend just some 2/1 runs up until the next section

05:16:163 - cant say i agree with completely ignoring all the drums in this section here. i feel like theres more than enough ways to chart these and considering its the only difficulty without these sounds charted, it would make sense to map something here at least. i mean, i guess its not unrankable per se but just seems pretty unfitting personally.

diffs not mentioned are good

hitsounds are also good assuming you applied from that hitsound diff
Topic Starter
-mint-

error_exe777 wrote:

84 STARS LMAO

a
a
a
a
[SC]

01:08:254 (68254|3,68322|2,68390|1,68458|0) - the roll here is seemingly random with no 1/4th rhythm behind to justify it, so i would opt for something different (whatever fits with your layering)
that was a remnant of the old pattern here. should not have been there. fixed

[NM]

gap between this an HD is maaaaasive but o well its a marathon spread doesnt matter 2* 3* 4* 5* 6*

00:59:799 - these build ups get pretty boring after a little time, i would add another overlapping LN at 01:00:345 - to keep it varied (for all instances) all done

02:21:617 - not a fan of charting the vocals over the chime sounds since the chimes are way more prominent in this section. i would recommend just some 2/1 runs up until the next section NM players need a longer "break section" for stamina reasons i think, the only other way i could chart it would be charting the 1/2 (how it appears in all other diffs), because charting the 2/1 doesnt make sense to me

05:16:163 - cant say i agree with completely ignoring all the drums in this section here. i feel like theres more than enough ways to chart these and considering its the only difficulty without these sounds charted, it would make sense to map something here at least. i mean, i guess its not unrankable per se but just seems pretty unfitting personally. ok done

diffs not mentioned are good

hitsounds are also good assuming you applied from that hitsound diff
let's just hope no hitsound mistakes were made :'^)
error_exe777
:blobghost:
Protastic101
lol, remove me from tags pls
Topic Starter
-mint-

Protastic101 wrote:

lol, remove me from tags pls
ok
FAMoss
Topic Starter
-mint-
Self popped. The top two diffs will be going under some decently significant changes after some discussion
tatatat

qqqant wrote:

tatatat wrote:

hi
tata pls i thought u were a BN posting ;-;
hehe
tatatat

qqqant wrote:

Unpredictable wrote:

shot some stars, im fucking hyped

WHAT THE FUCK LOL THATS UNNECESSARY AF
its almost like it was.... unpredictable. 8-)
error_exe777

tatatat wrote:

leave
Topic Starter
-mint-

tatatat wrote:

STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT
tatatat

qqqant wrote:

tatatat wrote:

STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT
hehehehe
Topic Starter
-mint-
Summary of changes in SHD

SPECTER -> SPECTRE (Thanks Britain)
OD9 -> OD9.3
PR and miscellaneous pattern cleanup of the whole map in general
1/6 stream section -> 1/3 quadstream/jacks
Stronger, cleaner, more consistent SVs

EDIT: SC changes coming soon

EDIT 2: Summary of changes in SC

Minor changes in snapping and patterning, SV buffs

Ready for rank now!
shorts
Man I would love to see this in the Ranked section already
Topic Starter
-mint-

Victoria Artois wrote:

Man I would love to see this in the Ranked section already
:(
error_exe777
we had an irc but qqq died so hes the rest of the mod https://pastebin.com/mtiJcUGZ

[top]

04:23:254 - the left to right roll here is identical to that of the rolls at 03:52:777 - so maybe switching it up for a different roll pattern to give differentiation

04:29:663 (269663|0,270208|3) - i dont see why you charted these sounds here when you purposefully ignored them (or represented a different way) at 04:12:208 - . id just delete the LNs and go for the same technique as 04:12:208 - for consistency

05:31:708 (331708|2) - tbh it sounds like this LN ends more so at 05:31:981 - if you listen carefully, so i would shift the LN up a bit

ill get to the other diff when you are back
Topic Starter
-mint-

error_exe777 wrote:

we had an irc but qqq died so hes the rest of the mod https://pastebin.com/mtiJcUGZ

[top]

04:23:254 - the left to right roll here is identical to that of the rolls at 03:52:777 - so maybe switching it up for a different roll pattern to give differentiation pitch goes up vs pitch goes down

04:29:663 (269663|0,270208|3) - i dont see why you charted these sounds here when you purposefully ignored them (or represented a different way) at 04:12:208 - . id just delete the LNs and go for the same technique as 04:12:208 - for consistency managed to get the first bit in the second kiai comfortable

05:31:708 (331708|2) - tbh it sounds like this LN ends more so at 05:31:981 - if you listen carefully, so i would shift the LN up a bit its fine tho imo, maybe better change to 05:31:845 - ?

ill get to the other diff when you are back
DDMythical
lenpai
ban ant
Topic Starter
-mint-
thanks
error_exe777
beep beep

https://pastebin.com/BkAPDxJT

had an irc to finish off replies and modding after the re-map

also fixed some key snaps in the violin thing section

anyway, should be good to go now !!!
Topic Starter
-mint-

error_exe777 wrote:

beep beep

https://pastebin.com/BkAPDxJT

had an irc to finish off replies and modding after the re-map

also fixed some key snaps in the violin thing section

anyway, should be good to go now !!!
TOP 10 ANIME COMEBACKS
tatatat
hi
Upbeat
plz
tatatat
hi
Unpredictable
LMFAO DD

HE DOESNT EVEN LIKE THE CHART
Topic Starter
-mint-

Unpredictable wrote:

LMFAO DD

HE DOESNT EVEN LIKE THE CHART
F
riunosk
purge the ghosts
jeanbernard8865
This Map Is The Pinnacle Of Osu!Mania Charting ! Please Take My Two Hundreds Kudosu Stars !
AchsanLovers
when v1 is dead and everyone is like spam their kds to remaining v1 map lolol

good luck for qualify~
lenpai
this map is 1000% gay like the SP
FAMoss
Dreamwalker
lmao
Kibbleru
lol

Nao Tomori
ok im winning now
error_exe777
what the fuck
Unpredictable
qqq get a BN on this map already smh
Topic Starter
-mint-

Unpredictable wrote:

qqq get a BN on this map already smh
Topic Starter
-mint-
why do you guys bully me like this
Topic Starter
-mint-
note to qualifying BN, whoever you might be...
there is one incorrectly snapped SV at the end hope we can fix that
show more