top 10 anime plot twistsWOO LADs
soft-hitfinish18.wav - where did they even come from?
Hitsound file is not 100 ms length:
soft-hitnormal3.wav 28.46ms - reasoning explained in another world, applied.
Wave hitsounds with possible delay > 5ms:
drum-hitwhistle2.wav - doesnt have an issue
soft-hitfinish16.wav - doesnt exist anymore
00:00:132 (volume level conflict) - Fser's Extra - fser where are you
- 00:14:369 (1) - Density of NCs is pretty high, you can do every 2 downbeats here cuz your combos generally just reach 2-3 objects.
- 00:17:759 - Pretty strong beat that could be clickable if you just did two circles.
- 00:19:115 (2) - Feels like NC should be here.
- 00:20:470 (1,2,3) - All the strong beats of these sliders are on their ends - really? i think they sound fine. like the choir sounds
- 00:20:301 (3) - Oww another really strong beat on the end here stacking 00:23:521 (1) - under it would work but it wouldn't match the song's pacing, but just to get an idea of how this kinda stuff can work is if you stop movement on the slider end. - fixed *wink*
- 00:35:386 - Lowering SV here would be appropriate since the song calms down a lot compared to the section before it. - i fixed that.
- 01:09:623 (2,3) - Not a fan of how this glosses over vocals, could take elements of this rhythmand apply it to yours if you want. I just feel like since vocals are the only really noticeable thing to follow, for a Hard diff it would make sense to make that really obvious instead of covering it all with filler rhythm like 01:14:030 (3,4,1,2,3,4) - which doesn't really follow anything in particular just background stuff. Also 01:22:843 (1,2,3,4) - is the most generic rhythm you can possibly use, it works for nearly every song and using it is more for when the song is just being boring, but there's clearly a rhythm like this happening pretty consistently so basing your other stuff around this makes it way more coherent imo. - ok fixed a ton of shit. 1st slider i changed to your rhythmic suggestion, made the last part of that "NG part a bit more active, and changed the generic rhythm into something less generic
- 00:29:284 (3) - Could be reverses to give a 1/1 tapping break and also still follow the.. uh.. violin? It's all 1/2 stuff here so skipping it here is kinda off imo. - i agree! fixed
- 01:24:199 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3) - whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy - your salt fuels me. fixed
The whole kiai I don't understand what you're following at all it's just filler filler filler filler and it's 01:09:962 (4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6) - 01:11:996 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - generic rhythm formula 01:14:708 (1,2,3,4) - etcetc like your hitsounding is doing a better job reflecting the rhythm of the song than the map's rhythm itself lol the song is emphasizing offbeat 1/2s like what I said in Hard but your map just ignores that for the most part :/ - when i meant fixes i meant stuff antijumps everywhere and hope it fits.
- 00:13:013 (2) - LAME we talked about this tho - your face is lame. fixed.
- 00:35:386 - Personally I feel like there's too much movement in this section especially since it's a very calm part. - relatively this is the most chill part of the map so im keeping it.
Topdiff seems mostly fine just really extreme for my tastes.