forum

Ohtsuki Kenji - Kuusou Rumba (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Backfire
Lol shit, I forgot about tht stuff. Yeah the artist isnt that. That sb code was an accident too. I need to clean this fucking thing up.

Rumba is passable by me and I am god damn terrible at stanard XD
B r e e z e_old
OK.
My diff finish
:o It's Not very good because it's my first time made :Guest Diff"

Download: Ohtsuki Kenji - Kuusou Rumba (TV Size) (Backfire) [Easy Patch].osu
B r e e z e_old
:? Try tIHIS BG? :DYour message is too short.Your message is too short.Your message is too short.Your message is too short.Your message is too short.Your message is too short.Your message is too short.

Topic Starter
Backfire
The one I have now fits what I want to convey. No thank you? ;w;
UnderminE
edit: resized bg not needed.

star~

my message is not short.
Topic Starter
Backfire
Wait...I added a new bg though. I dont want that fucking bg. :I
What the hell...how do you put a new bg in? :l
UnderminE

Backfire wrote:

Wait...I added a new bg though. I dont want that fucking bg. :I
What the hell...how do you put a new bg in? :l
Yeah sorry it just needs re-download. I didn't see the updates sorry. And the new bg is totally better than the old one. If you didn't change it, I would show this to you: http://puu.sh/5rwz
Topic Starter
Backfire
Well I can use that one for Tenshi's map, the one Breeze posted for his, and the one I picked for mine. Then make a taiko bg. And probally use the same one I'll use on Breeze's for my normal. Yeahhhh
Tenshi
Alright, done. o/

And now for the modding.

General
As Aleks719 said, your osb file is useless, so delete and full submit.
You really don't need OP in the source; just the anime itself is fine.
Make the BPM for each map 176, just so it's even, then Resnap All Notes.

Easy Patch
00:35:500 (1) - Overlapped slider.
00:48:794 (1) - Too close to previous note.
00:59:701 - There's two timing sections here that aren't snapped; I'm assuming it's supposed to change it to Normal hitsounds, so delete the two and make one on this time.
01:04:814 - Unnecessary timing section; delete.
01:21:517 - ^

Insane
00:14:195 (3~8) - Make jumps more obvious and equivalent because space between 4-5 = 3-4. Maybe symmetrical jumps?
00:20:160 (1,2) - Kinda close.
00:35:159 (red) - I like. =w=b
00:39:249 (5) - Too close to the previous note.
00:43:339~00:56:122 - You might wanna consider remapping this section; lots of inconsistent jumps.
01:01:576 (8) - Reverse Selection.

Taiko
Only thing in Taiko was the last timing section; I'm assuming it's supposed to do what the other difficulties did by silencing the end of the slider, but it's at 100% volume.

Star~.

Download: Ohtsuki Kenji - Kuusou Rumba (TV Size) (Backfire) [Ten's Rumba].osu
Topic Starter
Backfire
Nom nom, this is coming out sexy. ;w; Added tenshi's hard.

Now all I need is a normal, and this will go into pending like a boss =w=
OzzyOzrock
Add Tenshi and Breeze to tags on all diffs. You seem to only have it on some of them.
Topic Starter
Backfire

OzzyOzrock wrote:

Add Tenshi and Breeze to tags on all diffs. You seem to only have it on some of them.
Fff. I just forgot is all.
B r e e z e_old
Thanks! I will fixed~!Your message is too short.Your message is too short.
B r e e z e_old
Easy Patch
00:35:500 (1) - Overlapped slider.
00:48:794 (1) - Too close to previous note.
00:59:701 - There's two timing sections here that aren't snapped; I'm assuming it's supposed to change it to Normal hitsounds, so delete the two and make one on this time.
01:04:814 - Unnecessary timing section; delete.
01:21:517 - ^

[/quote]

Fixed Some advice... Thanks!

Download: Ohtsuki Kenji - Kuusou Rumba (TV Size) (Backfire) [Easy Patch].osu
Aleks719
Random recheck of stuff
  1. another BG with another wrong resolution :D
    1228x768 <= crop it.
  2. As i said (and Tenshi repeated) : remove *.osb file.
  3. Remove "OP" from the source, because opening is not source, it's just opening ;D
  4. Totally inconsistent tags. Also... about "Breeze". "Breeze" and "B r e e z e" - two different persons. Tag "breeze" gives a link on to another person =\ Yes, i know, "K i r a", "S i r u r u" etc. but "Kira" and 'siruru" are nobodies. "Breeze" is a active user :D I suggest to ask in #modhelp about it. Also you can ask Breeze about it). Also where is a "Tenshi" in tags?
  5. Ten's Rumba is having different preview
  6. you don't need in Audio lead-in in Normal and Easy because this diffs starts later than hardest diffs.set lead-in 0
    in this diffs.
Topic Starter
Backfire

Aleks719 wrote:

Random recheck of stuff
  1. another BG with another wrong resolution :D
    1228x768 <= crop it.
  2. As i said (and Tenshi repeated) : remove *.osb file.
  3. Remove "OP" from the source, because opening is not source, it's just opening ;D
  4. Totally inconsistent tags. Also... about "Breeze". "Breeze" and "B r e e z e" - two different persons. Tag "breeze" gives a link on to another person =\ Yes, i know, "K i r a", "S i r u r u" etc. but "Kira" and 'siruru" are nobodies. "Breeze" is a active user :D I suggest to ask in #modhelp about it. Also you can ask Breeze about it). Also where is a "Tenshi" in tags?
  5. Ten's Rumba is having different preview
  6. you don't need in Audio lead-in in Normal and Easy because this diffs starts later than hardest diffs.set lead-in 0
    in this diffs.
I keep deleting the god damn .osb what the fuck :c
Shourinkai
First mod post, GO!

I personally have become paranoid about my sliders, but it's up to you what you want to do with yours + you probably already know about the Making Delicious Sliders Guide so it's purely suggestion when I say "Your sliders could use some fixing up". If you want a post of me going over every little detail of the sliders I can make one, but for now I'll put my nazi-self aside.

[Easy Patch]
Consider Tick 1.
00:10:617 (1,2,3,4,5) - Consider moving down one grid (on gl3) to line up with 00:13:685 (1,2) -
00:16:412 (1,2,3,4) - You can slide this whole combo over left 1 grid (on gl3) and maintain distancing while lining up (1) with 0:0014:708 (4) -
00:20:844 (1) - Distance from here to next slider is 1.45 which isn't replicated anywhere else. Either you could 1 work with the spacing a little bit, or you could 2 do that with the other parts the male has @ 00:26:981 (1) - & 00:32:435 (1) - (ie: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/147146)
If you chose to do 2 above, ignore this. 00:26:981 (1) - Snap this on top of previous combo's 2 (http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/147147). Note that this is mainly for aesthetic reasons, if you do move the slider, the spacing will obviously change, too. You can change the spacing of (1,2,3) in the previous combo so that the spacing is similar, or you can still consider 2 above but instead change the spacing of 00:21:526 (1) - and 00:32:435 (1) - in accordance to this slider.
00:30:049 (1,2,3) - Spacing is different here than @ 00:35:503. Since the spacing in three other areas are similar to each other I assume that this was intentional and since it doesn't hurt anybody there's not real need to change it.
00:48:799 (1,2) - I found that this could have very well thrown me off-guard and may do even more so for less experienced players. Consider http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/147142 (If you do, note that 1, 2 were rotated 90 and distance space of .85 w/grid lock so that 00:50:162 (1) - was in the center, then 00:50:162 (1) - was moved out with same distance spacing + gridlock)
00:54:253 (1,2,3) - Spacing here is different than @ 00:24:594 which I don't think was on purpose.
00:58:344 (4) - Maybe add a finish on the end of the slider.
01:11:640 (2) - Same but at beginning of slider.

[Ten's Rumba]
I don't think I'm skilled enough to mod Insane's (if that is indeed what this is) yet, but I highly disapprove of how easy it gets at 1:05:162 compared to the rest of the song. I personally think it need more spacing and a few mini-streams that increase difficulty but keep flow.

[Insane Rumba]
Oh god, oh god, oh god, etc. I feel the same way here as I did in Ten's Rumba, mini-streams here could elevate the difficulty just a tiny bit while breaking the monotonous single tapping. Such as http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/147162 & http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/147163. Note that I highlighted the same beat in each pic to give you an understanding of how far to put these mini streams.
00:05:657 (1,2,3,4) - Oh, and these sound off.

Timing
I put this last since the mod is for the currently set offset.
Try 1,055.
Tenshi

Shourinkai wrote:

[Ten's Rumba]
I don't think I'm skilled enough to mod Insane's (if that is indeed what this is) yet, but I highly disapprove of how easy it gets at 1:05:162 compared to the rest of the song. I personally think it need more spacing and a few mini-streams that increase difficulty but keep flow.
It was supposed to be a Hard, but I totally agree with you; I was trying to match Sean's style in his difficulty for that part as well as attempt to decrease my difficulty level, but it still turned out as an Insane. ヽ(´ー`)ノ

So with that said, I completely revised that whole section as well as a couple minor changes to match the difficulty.

Download: Ohtsuki Kenji - Kuusou Rumba (TV Size) (Backfire) [Ten's Rumba].osu
Cristian
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Download: Ohtsuki Kenji - Kuusou Rumba (TV Size) (Backfire) [Taikoni!Kuri].osu
Verdisphena
+39 TO OFFSET PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
B r e e z e_old
I'm Busy and i haven't got a lot of time to fixed this diff
I'm sorry
Topic Starter
Backfire
I can fix it for you if you want me to. I have no problems applying mods for other diffs and stuff if people can't.
B r e e z e_old

Backfire wrote:

I can fix it for you if you want me to. I have no problems applying mods for other diffs and stuff if people can't.

Thanks Back!! >w<
B r e e z e_old
Hey Back
I'm comeback :o
but plz Fullmission again~!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Roddie
Hi.

Easy Patch
  1. 01:05:162-This timing point where the kiai time starts off isn't snapped properly on the white tick. Fix that.
  2. 01:13:685-This timing point where the kiai time ends isn't snapped properly on the white tick. Fix that too.
  3. 01:16:072-Again, this timing point where the kiai time starts off isn't snapped properly on the white tick. Fix that please.

Taikoni!Kuri
  1. 00:36:611 (x)-Add a note? :D
  2. 01:21:015 (x)-^?
  3. 01:21:100 (x)-^?

Taiko Despair
  1. 01:05:162-This timing point where the kiai time starts off isn't snapped properly on the white tick. Fix that.
  2. 01:13:344--This timing point where the kiai time ends isn't snapped properly on the white tick. Fix that too.
  3. 01:16:072-Again, this timing point where the kiai time starts off isn't snapped properly on the white tick. Fix that please.
  4. 01:24:253-This timing point where the kiai time ends isn't snapped properly on the white tick. Fix that, bro.

Ten's Rumba
Nothing to point out.

Insane Rumba
  1. 00:39:253 (5)-Fix the spacing on this by using the distance snap.
  2. 00:53:060 (8, 11)-I think the hitburst from the 8th note is covering the reverse arrow of slider 11th. That's unrankable. ): Fix that.
  3. 01:05:162-This timing point where the kiai time starts off isn't snapped properly on the white tick. Fix that.
  4. 01:09:253-Put a new combo here?
  5. 01:13:65--This timing point where the kiai time ends isn't snapped properly on the white tick. Fix that too.
  6. 01:16:072-Again, this timing point where the kiai time starts off isn't snapped properly on the white tick. Fix that please.
  7. 01:24:253-This timing point where the kiai time ends isn't snapped properly on the white tick. Fix that, bro.

And that's it. Good luck!
Haruhi_sama
whatthefuck
Topic Starter
Backfire
What?
Haruhi_sama
oh go Graveyard <_<
Topic Starter
Backfire
I'll move it out when I dont suck at mapping. :x
Haruhi_sama