forum

any tips?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rogue_Dragon
Ok let me be a little bit more descriptive since no one understood what i wanted to know, i just need help with my tapping acc and i can barely stream and i don't think it has to do with speed but more like my reading skills are shit because of all the time wasted on dt, overall just wanna know how to time streams and bursts better i can do 5 star and below but clearly judging off my profile not FC so i just want tips

and you guys are vicious xD
Sandy Hoey
Well, first off, you should probably go to the mod selection and turn off DT. Here is a tip, dont just change it to NC, that is the same thing...

But for really, you just need to go down in levels so that you can actually learn the basics of this game. Spasing your mouse hand and jabbing at the keyboard isnt the best way to play. You probably dont even need to play maps that have streams in them to get better
StephOsu
>880pp
>stream
what
-Makishima S-

Rogue_Dragon wrote:

hello i started playing osu a few months ago and started using dt first and and it completely messed up my timing and reading skills i need help getting out of dt so if anyone has any tips please help :? i cant even stream properly and im at 880 pp someone help
I didn't need any streaming skills till 3k pp or so, what are you talking about.
Just turn off DT and play nomod.
N0thingSpecial
How to turn off a mod and play

Step 1: turn off the mod
Step 2: play the game
KupcaH
??
Turn of DT and play game.
I Give Up
I need help getting out of dt
Then turn off DT.

hello i started playing osu a few months ago and started using dt first and and it completely messed up my timing and reading skills
No it didn't. DT is no different from nomod or HR, until around 6 star maps when mods have a significant difference in AR, CS or BPM. You just need to play more.
Deva

[Taiga] wrote:

I didn't need any streaming skills till 3k pp or so, what are you talking about.
That is your personal problem, streaming is awesome

on topic: what is streaming at 800pp?
KupcaH

HK_ wrote:

Time Freeze
Deva

KupcaH wrote:

HK_ wrote:

Time Freeze
Damn son I've been focusing on streaming and still can't do even fd4d
Dryad

HK_ wrote:

[Taiga] wrote:

That is your personal problem, streaming is awesome

as a fellow 800pper I assume he means like short streams om songs like this https://osu.ppy.sh/b/75843 that are like 6/7 notes long. But that is as streamy as it gets for us down here in the slums.
Edgar_Figaro
honestly at 800PP unless it is extremely low BPM usually triplets is the closest thing to a stream you'll see. Assuming that you are probably playing 3* maps at about that level.
Akanagi
He's probably not even referring to actual streams but just simple 1/4 notes.
-Makishima S-
6-7 notes are bursts, not streams

3* maps and astreams?
I guess they are just 1/4 single taps
StephOsu

Dryad wrote:

as a fellow 800pper I assume he means like short streams om songs like this https://osu.ppy.sh/b/75843 that are like 6/7 notes long. But that is as streamy as it gets for us down here in the slums.

[Taiga] wrote:

autoteleology
I'm guessing this person is like twelve and their avatar is a picture of a 3D waifu with semen on its face.

Is this like Deltamax, except the test is not how fast, but how degenerate we can go?
Deva

StephOsu wrote:

Dryad wrote:

[Taiga] wrote:

This guy knows
zarias
If anyone else in this forum would actually check what * maps he's doing and realize that he can do some 5* maps, then you'd get a better example of his skill. PP is nothing. Im at 1008 and i can do some 6*'s and even get A's on 5.8~* maps. I don't have a tip for him, but please pay more attention instead of staring at a number and expecting it to dictate his skill. Not everyone is bad at rhythm games.
FlipSide82
wym??
-Makishima S-

zarias wrote:

If anyone else in this forum would actually check what * maps he's doing and realize that he can do some 5* maps, then you'd get a better example of his skill. PP is nothing. Im at 1008 and i can do some 6*'s and even get A's on 5.8~* maps. I don't have a tip for him, but please pay more attention instead of staring at a number and expecting it to dictate his skill. Not everyone is bad at rhythm games.

and more... You cannot even properly play maps around 4* and you speak about 6*...

Don't speak like that when more skilled players trying to help this guy.
autoteleology

zarias wrote:

Everything you just said is 100% pure bullshit.
StephOsu

zarias wrote:

it's okay dude we had all been in that stage of this game before
thinking that we are good when we are finally being able to play the so called "insane" difficulty which only marks the end of this game's real tutorial
now go back and play some more and once you get better you can come back again and review what you had said and then maybe kill yourself out of embarrassment
KupcaH

StephOsu wrote:

zarias wrote:

now go back and play some more and once you get better you can come back again and review what you had said and then maybe kill yourself out of embarrassment
Deva
Come on don't be so hard on him he's 200k

P.S.
By that logic I can obviously play 8* maps
Akanagi

zarias wrote:

Link some replays please, I'd like to learn from you.
Disillusionz
show more