thanks! appreciate the mod
[ Space ] wrote:mod from pm[Easy]
- 01:01:511 (2) - ctrl+h? this fits with 1 a lot more and looks better imo https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8682064. Also, it makes 01:03:494 (3,4,5) - a nice line which is nice for an easy check
- 01:31:263 (1,2) - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8682084 check
- 01:44:651 (5,6) - shouldn't the slider start on (5) instead because that's when the held note is? I made every percussion clickable,
so to keep the rythm simple I just made the different sound clickable as well, and continued the usual rythm.
- 01:47:130 (1,2) - why are the sliderends on the important beats? you should generally have strong sounds on circles or sliderheads I would consider kicks+hats to be equal strength, it was mapped with circles before but then it made the map boring, so I just alternated between sliders and circles.[Broken Angel]
holy mother of bookmarks was going to use them for storyboard but then realized it was a painful long process to make every pulse so i just settled with a simpler sb, too lazy to learn storybrew xd
also this diff is good as well but i'm just going to point out stupid aesthetic "issues"
- 00:29:775 (3) - ctrl+g? check
- 00:41:676 (3) - ^ I think these two helps introducing the movement concept I used in the next section where it switches between circular and sharp angles
- 01:15:891 (2) - ctrl+j? hmm, I like the movement of this because it goes with the vocal, maybe the angle can be adjusted idk
- 01:19:362 (1,2) - this would look better if you copy-pasted and ctrl+h + ctrl+j'd (1) check didnt realize the angle was 5 degrees off lol
- 01:25:560 (7) - blanket (5)? check
- 01:30:767 (10) - stupid suggestion but i think curving this slider slightly makes this look better used a red anchor instead
- 01:31:758 (2) - ctrl+g? you did this at 01:35:230 (1,2) check yeah I initially left that as a transition pattern but good suggestion
- 01:33:742 (2) - why does this slider exist? there's no sounds here and definitely nothing in this section is snapped to 1/4
- 01:49:610 (2) - ^ they a hihat on white and blue tick but having no note on red would feel weird
very solid mapset!