General (Metadata, Timing, etc.)
- Why are the kiai in "Insane" and "Still Alive" separatedand the ones in "Normal" & "Hard" aren't? i thought too many visual effects would confuse beginners
- 00:27:484 (1) - Why not place this 1/2 back like you did with 00:24:570 (1)? i think it represents music better as it is now
- 00:41:105 (1) - CTRL+G this slider, it'll play better flipped. i think it doesn't make much difference, some patterns would be ruined tho
- 01:25:521 (2,3) - Suggestion. was suggested before, applied now
- 02:22:184 (x) - Perhaps a note can be added here? i don't think its needed
- 00:53:308 (1) - Remove NC. reworked nc for this section, should be better now
- 00:56:378 (4) - Align this with 00:55:864 (2). yup
- 01:01:864 (4) - Same as above. did something better
- 01:25:178 (4,5,1) - Suggestion i think it works quite well atm
- 00:16:513 (1) - Maybe move this to x:408 y:120. um, does it really matters?
- 00:32:970 (1) - This hit sound here is a bit loud, jarring and distracting than the other drum hitsounds you've used. i guess ill have to make it quieter..
- 00:43:312 (1) - This slider is kind of obscuring the slider maybe this would solve it? i still think its easily readable
- 03:24:590 (4) - Slightly obscured by a slidertail. yeah, i use this kind of overlap quite a lot
The map just needs a rechecking of patterns and hitsounds, especially on the Insane difficulty, sorry for the wait. you are right, found a few issues with hitsounds. Thanks for modding!