Albums aren't put as sources of songs. Just to make it clear lol. Thanks for clarifying!
Anyway, M4M![Still Alive]uhh. i modded this (and insane) before the update you did. there may be things i pointed out that got fixed or changed so idkThat's all. Hope it helped ;w; Thank you!
- 00:20:627 (4,5) - imo, aesthetic aspect here could be improved by making 00:20:627 (4) - look like the vertical opposite of (5). i use this shapes quite often
- 00:29:541 (8,1,2) - Would be nice if 00:29:713 (1) - were to be put in where the vocal starts (00:29:541 (8) - position). The vocals in 00:29:541 - to 00:29:713 - seems to be more connected and more fitting to be a slider than 00:29:713 - and 00:29:884 - . (01:35:121 (7,8,1) - ) im following drums tho..
- 00:32:798 (10) - I suggest putting this at (440,312). Mostly because of aesthetics (and a bit of emphasis on 00:32:970 (1) - ). Also doing so may lessen the probability of a player to be surprised with the sudden SV drop, due to the low DS. made better aesthetics, but differently
- 00:48:563 (3,4) - Parallel? no, parallel is too basic
- 01:29:806 (1,2) - How this entire part is mapped is similar to the first one. And in terms of "structure", 01:29:806 (1) - seems to be the only one different... I think. Reference being 00:24:227 (1,2) - .oh, this is pretty odd observation, i think their similarity is not critical at all
- 02:46:184 (7) - NC this one to make the change in the part more apparent. Maybe this one too, 02:49:270 (8) - .i think it would really confusing in terms of readability
- 02:53:556 (2,2) - Actual vocals hit in these two objects. I think these should serve as the turning points in the stream instead. i made turning points for drum sounds tho
- 00:19:941 (1,2,3) - These three could use a bit more space imo. i think they are ok atm
- 00:29:541 (5,1) - 01:35:121 (5,1) - The same thing as the one I said in the previous difficulty. same response
this helped with hitsounds tho
- 00:43:817 (1) - Put this one a bit more to the right for it to be seen more. im pretty sure its readable ingame..
- 01:29:806 (1,2) - Really minor thing. A blanket seems nice for aesthetics. i follow another idea there
Can't see any glaring issues in this difficulty.
- 00:20:284 (2,3) - I feel like these two work better as a stack than 00:20:456 (3,4) - . Reasoning here being kinda the same as my connected-sounds thingy from the first difficulty. but druuums dude
Nothing much here (=w=;
Good luck! You too~