Hello M4M from #modreq
here's my map: t/620490
- 00:20:284 (2) - stack it to 00:18:570 (1) - ? eh, why? it won't be noticed
- 00:24:570 (2) - this is pretty much hard to hit after that first slider, perhaps stack 00:24:227 (1) - to it theres strong beat, so i think its ok if its hard to hit and i like how they interact now more than stack
- 00:36:359 (3,4,5,6) - this flow could be better maybe u wanna ctrl g 00:36:529 (4,5) - keeping ds here
- 01:15:235 (1) - unnesccary NC ill see
- 01:15:578 (1,2) - i suggest ctrl+ging this two for better emphasis since song since it has same rhythm as 01:14:721 (3,1) - like what u did on 02:21:156 (1,2,1,2) - but this follows the same idea as 02:21:156 (1,2,1,2) - ...
- 01:46:006 (3) - ctrl g this perhaps since u did it on 01:43:294 (3,4) - ds (i make jump to drums)
- 01:52:447 (2) - like i said, consider ctrl+ging this too
- 02:03:842 (3) - i suggest u to ctrl g this and overlap it to (4) cus it gives better flow imo i think its fine now, i don't use stacks in these sections
- 02:15:670 (3,4) - maybe place this two elsewhere cus i think it doesn't suit in with the flow perhaps try other patterns i think its ok,
- 03:37:980 (2,2) - i suggest to make these 2 notes placed in the opposite direction since i think it suits as the end part. i think it suits now too
das all, everything else is gud.
goodluck~ you too, thank for modding!