forum

Stretches to Help Ease Pain in Right Hand

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
oopsrobbedya
Hi! Last night I was playing osu! I started to notice a pain in my right hand, it feels almost as the muscles are tightening very hard, I swiftly stopped playing for the night as i have hurt myself playing mania and did not want a repeat of anything too serious. I woke up this morning and hopped on Osu! I felt fine for 3 songs and I decided to play Overwatch with my friend, afterwards i hop on Osu! and within minutes the same portion of my hand from last night was in searing pain, could someone help explain what would cause this and how i could possible help the pain with certain stretches? Also just an extra bit of info, I brought my computer over to my friends house, so i am sitting on a different desk at a slightly higher angle, I would assume this causes the problem but it has never shown up before (Even after marathoning for hours) Thanks again! Here is a pic for reference so you know what i mean http://imgur.com/a/RJXtw Thanks Guys!
Anemic Witch
That is kinda normal if you play too much. "Too much" is different for all people, just know your limits and take short breaks every 30 minutes or so.
autoteleology
StephOsu
oh shit you are getting cancer you need to visit a doctor to get your hands amputated now