forum

Ayana Taketatsu & Yuiko Tatsumi - Balance KISS

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Pok0555
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, July 14, 2017 at 10:11:29 PM

Artist: Ayana Taketatsu & Yuiko Tatsumi
Title: Balance KISS
Source: キスシス
Tags: KissxSis Opening OP TV size anime
BPM: 170
Filesize: 1995kb
Play Time: 01:29
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.21 stars, 69 notes)
  2. Hard (2.68 stars, 192 notes)
  3. Hyper (3.39 stars, 254 notes)
  4. Normal (1.85 stars, 133 notes)
Download: Ayana Taketatsu & Yuiko Tatsumi - Balance KISS
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Family Frendly Contents .-.
NACO969
From my modding queue.
Hi there man !. You asked for a mod but i think you can make a huge effort to improve this map before someone could mod it . Just checking some basics from fórums or YouTube or even playing more and improve your game visión and hearing. Just that . Then you can map well enough to be able to ask a moder to mod your map because we have to search for wrong things in maps already done or propose changes, not remap your own map xD.
I think you can do this much better than it is so good luck , you can repost your map in my queue after that ^^
I recomend you to watch this guy´s videos on YouTube , he knows a lot in this topic . <span style="font-size:150%;">pishifat</span>

See you
Topic Starter
Pok0555

NACO969 wrote:

From my modding queue.
Hi there man !. You asked for a mod but i think you can make a huge effort to improve this map before someone could mod it . Just checking some basics from fórums or YouTube or even playing more and improve your game visión and hearing. Just that . Then you can map well enough to be able to ask a moder to mod your map because we have to search for wrong things in maps already done or propose changes, not remap your own map xD.
I think you can do this much better than it is so good luck , you can repost your map in my queue after that ^^
I recomend you to watch this guy´s videos on YouTube , he knows a lot in this topic . <span style="font-size:150%;">pishifat</span>

See you
I've already watched all of his videos before mapping this 9_9