forum

i can stream fast for 5 secs and then my stream speed dies

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
pewdekz
Hey friends. I am a 34k player who has been playing for about 8 months, i play with the mouse and keyboard and try to play maps that are above my skill level. Although i have been playing for such a long time and have been ranking up in the ranks, my streaming speed is not very good. I can consistently stream about 160 bpm but anything above that i just can't seem to do. Although i can do short streams of about 10 notes for up to 200 bpm it's usually because i just mash the keys really quickly and tend to lose this speed the longer the stream gets. I have seen posts telling me to play stream training maps and stuff, but i don't find just clicking the two keys while staring at a stream on my screen very exciting.

If i was to get better at streaming would there be certain maps or things that i can play/do that could improve this (like stream maps that aren't just one big stream for 5 minutes). Thanks!!!
KupcaH
StephOsu
you just need to play more
Topic Starter
pewdekz

KupcaH wrote:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aQ0myjCDfM6AGu8vhrTFc_Fw7H7Y-Moda-PGeXu_3bY/edit#gid=0
Thank you a lot!!!!!!

StephOsu wrote:

you just need to play more
I do play a lot, but i feel i'm not playing the correct maps to improve at a certain skill
Deva
I don't understand one thing
Like if you want to be good at streams play streams, if you want to be good at jumps play jumps, if you want to have good acc focus on getting good acc
Are humans really that retarded to not be able to understand something so simple??
Ryoid

HK_ wrote:

Like if you want to be good at streams play streams, if you want to be good at jumps play jumps, if you want to have good acc focus on getting good acc
Are humans really that retarded to not be able to understand something so simple??
Then if you want to be good at osu play osu?
autoteleology

HK_ wrote:

It's a very human thing to look for the easy way in, or out, when challenged with a difficult obstacle.
Topic Starter
pewdekz

HK_ wrote:

Honestly was just asking for stream maps that weren't just gigantic 5 minute long streams and tips on what I can do to get better at streams. Getting tips on how to do something can help someone improve much faster at what they are trying to achieve. :)
I Give Up
5 second is a pretty decent start actually. Thats a 60 note stream at 180bpm. There is no magic to getting good at streams, you just pick a speed and learn from there eventually expanding your bpm range.
Deva
I can only hit 5 notes on 300bpm streams pls help I don't know what do do to improve ):
FlipSide82
itz cuz ur not used to the speed of the beatmap you are playing on
Venix
play more stream maps which are faster than these for which you used to