forum

amazarashi - Sora ni Utaeba (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Soma98
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on domingo, 10 de junio de 2018 at 20:52:42

Artist: amazarashi
Title: Sora ni Utaeba (TV Size)
Source: 僕のヒーローアカデミア 第2期
Tags: Boku no Hero Academia 2 My Hero Academia Second Season
BPM: 204
Filesize: 5669kb
Play Time: 00:55
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (2,57 stars, 111 notes)
  2. Insane (4,15 stars, 329 notes)
  3. Normal (1,75 stars, 121 notes)
  4. Symbol Of Peace (5,85 stars, 377 notes)
Download: amazarashi - Sora ni Utaeba (TV Size)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
- i decided to erase two difficulties, this was because i work alone in making the maps and it is difficult for me to make many difficulties for a map and more if it is of this type

- i just had to finish the Hard and give the last details to the Extra (Symbol Of Peace)
SpookNyan
<3 Nice Beatmeap :)
Hand
I love this song :D
YSoAggressive
I really want to see this map get ranked. While watching My Hero Academia s2 I always thought that this opening was just perfect for osu. Luckily someone mapped this and its not half bad. Only thing I find a bit strange is the fast bits that suddenly shift to those spaced single taps but otherwise its nice.
Topic Starter
Soma98

Hand-_- wrote:

I love this song :D
I already changed most of the objects xD I do not know if it is still good xDD
Topic Starter
Soma98

tiagosoares319 wrote:

<3 Nice Beatmeap :)
really? D: its the first time i work on a map
Topic Starter
Soma98

YSoAggressive wrote:

I really want to see this map get ranked. While watching My Hero Academia s2 I always thought that this opening was just perfect for osu. Luckily someone mapped this and its not half bad. Only thing I find a bit strange is the fast bits that suddenly shift to those spaced single taps but otherwise its nice.
I been trying various changes, errors like those are due to my little experience xD and i think it lacks this map to be like the others but i also hope it is ranked :V
TavoTevukas
Really well done map, I can't wait until it gets ranked :D Good job on making it!
Nikrodiss
How to delete bookmarks? in hard difficulty
ctrl+shift+b ?
Boolga
I'm a big fan of this map on Hard, but I feel like its kind of boring in the beginning and way over uses the double tap into a slider. You can get through the whole hard map with just one button and, yeah it gets kind of boring. I don't really know much about making beat maps but there's my two cents.
Topic Starter
Soma98

Boolga wrote:

I'm a big fan of this map on Hard, but I feel like its kind of boring in the beginning and way over uses the double tap into a slider. You can get through the whole hard map with just one button and, yeah it gets kind of boring. I don't really know much about making beat maps but there's my two cents.
you mean where after a note follows a slider in the same place? xD im sorry, im going to try to change that D:
Topic Starter
Soma98

Nikrodiss wrote:

How to delete bookmarks? in hard difficulty
ctrl+shift+b ?

thank you very much 7v7
Topic Starter
Soma98

TavoTevukas wrote:

Really well done map, I can't wait until it gets ranked :D Good job on making it!

thank you very much for your comment xD i also hope that happens 7u7 but for the moment i do not have anyone who can review my map or anyone who can help me in the hitsound of it DD:
-Cacadrilo-
wow esta genial el mapa realmente espero verlo ranked pronto, la verdad esta muy bien hecho :3
jonaak
Difficulty -cacadrilo's extra- is broken. Map says it isn't submitted in the game, and on the listing it is a map with a difficulty of 0*. Therefore Tillerino can't calculate the pp data. Wondering if the map was removed or just glitch.
Topic Starter
Soma98

7Odyssey wrote:

Difficulty -cacadrilo's extra- is broken. Map says it isn't submitted in the game, and on the listing it is a map with a difficulty of 0*. Therefore Tillerino can't calculate the pp data. Wondering if the map was removed or just glitch.

Thanks for the information. Someone was going to help me make that difficulty but not anymore
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.