forum

AK & Veela - Digital Angel

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hanabi Project
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on dimanche 4 mars 2018 at 01:46:23

Artist: AK & Veela
Title: Digital Angel
Tags: ambiant
BPM: 121
Filesize: 8772kb
Play Time: 04:15
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1,13 stars, 139 notes)
  2. Normal (1,69 stars, 269 notes)
Download: AK & Veela - Digital Angel
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

^ Thanks to Enkrypton for the banner :)

Décrivez votre panneau de contrôle ici. Pensez à inclure une liste des boutons pour tenir au courant les pilotes !

Easy : 100% (re)mapped and hitsounded
Normal : 100% (re)mapped and hitsounded

Liste des boutons
14/07/17 : je me suis rendu compte que la map est nulle
15/07/17 : la map est un peu mieux
17/07/17 : j'ai remappé le début de la easy+ qui était nul
18/07/17 : j'ai rajouté des hitsounds
18/07/17 : applied Sakurauchi Riko's mod
22/07/17 : fixed offset to 8009
23/07/17 : applied [ - Kitsune - ]'s mod
04/03/18 : improved slider shapes

Sakurauchi Riko
Hey, my end of the M4M w

easy+
in general: maybe you can make this diff as the top diff a little bit harder, so you at least have a E/N mapspread. i give you few examples below
00:32:304 - this sliderend here is kind of awkward since there is no sound in the song but you still map basically "nothing" here. you can extend the slider tp the next red tick 00:32:552 - and silence the sliderend (put green line and set it to 5% volume) so you represent a holding sound from 00:31:808 - . do that for the following 2 sliders aswell if you going to apply this
00:43:709 - you usually never want a very strong sound being covered by a sliderend because the sliderend is the lowest emphasis method you have. this sound here should definetely be clickable. in this case doing for 00:43:213 - a circle and the same extended slider i explained above for 00:43:709 - works well.

00:47:676 (1) - you can split this into 2 sliders to map each vocal on 00:47:676 - and 00:48:172 - with a 1/2 beat slider just like https://puu.sh/wLWGl/874230dcd9.png . that way you represent the vocals better (both strong vocal sounds are clickable) and you make the difficulty higher and denser
in general you can take a huge advantage when you map along the vocals more. you have a lot of vocals not mapped just like for example 00:49:411 - 00:49:907 - 00:50:403 - 00:50:899 - 00:51:147 - 00:57:345 - and so on... You can make the rhythm much denser if you map along the vocals and with that a more exciting difficulty that is a little bit harder. just try to listen where strong vocals are and map them
in addition to that you also miss a lot of sounds in the music 01:08:998 - 01:09:742 - 01:11:973 - and so on.. Just try to listen to the song carefully and map everything that is noticeable to make your map fit more to the song

01:17:428 (1,2) - for short sliders a sharp curve like this doesnt look very good visually. it usually looks better if you make just a slight curve for these and similar
i think you can also take advantage of more different slidershapes, I see you only use sharply and slightly curved sliders which lacks in variety. look into other maps and catch some basic slidershapes and take use of them in your map - you will isntantly see that it looks much more exciting with different shapes

03:45:197 (1,2) - these sounds are very different from the sounds you mapped before with the same pattern. the sounds are really strong so i think it is a good idea to just replace the sldiers with circles so it gets a little bit more intense, you also dont have to overlap them - you can space them a little bit further to use more of the playfield area (and to create "intensity")

take my advices for the whole map, they apply on similar spots aswell. in conclusion you should really try to map everything that the song provides to make your map fit to the song better

easy
the rhythm here looks really good for an Easy difficulty. just one thing for 01:36:271 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,1,2,3,4) - these - it worns out a lot if you use sliders continuously in that way, youz should try to bring more variety in this section

for the visuals take the advice from above regarding to slidershapes. even in easy there should be a good amount of variety in slidershapes
though, i think using a base distance-snap of 1.00x instead of 0.8 would be better because then the objects with a 1/1 gap such as 03:40:238 (5,6,1) - dont overlap anymore which looks better visually imo

i hope you can take use of some of my advices ! good luck :)
Topic Starter
Hanabi Project

Sakurauchi Riko wrote:

Hey, my end of the M4M w

easy+
in general: maybe you can make this diff as the top diff a little bit harder, so you at least have a E/N mapspread. i give you few examples below
00:32:304 - this sliderend here is kind of awkward since there is no sound in the song but you still map basically "nothing" here. you can extend the slider tp the next red tick 00:32:552 - and silence the sliderend (put green line and set it to 5% volume) so you represent a holding sound from 00:31:808 - . do that for the following 2 sliders aswell if you going to apply this
00:43:709 - you usually never want a very strong sound being covered by a sliderend because the sliderend is the lowest emphasis method you have. this sound here should definetely be clickable. in this case doing for 00:43:213 - a circle and the same extended slider i explained above for 00:43:709 - works well.

00:47:676 (1) - you can split this into 2 sliders to map each vocal on 00:47:676 - and 00:48:172 - with a 1/2 beat slider just like https://puu.sh/wLWGl/874230dcd9.png . that way you represent the vocals better (both strong vocal sounds are clickable) and you make the difficulty higher and denser
in general you can take a huge advantage when you map along the vocals more. you have a lot of vocals not mapped just like for example 00:49:411 - 00:49:907 - 00:50:403 - 00:50:899 - 00:51:147 - 00:57:345 - and so on... You can make the rhythm much denser if you map along the vocals and with that a more exciting difficulty that is a little bit harder. just try to listen where strong vocals are and map them
in addition to that you also miss a lot of sounds in the music 01:08:998 - 01:09:742 - 01:11:973 - and so on.. Just try to listen to the song carefully and map everything that is noticeable to make your map fit more to the song

01:17:428 (1,2) - for short sliders a sharp curve like this doesnt look very good visually. it usually looks better if you make just a slight curve for these and similar
i think you can also take advantage of more different slidershapes, I see you only use sharply and slightly curved sliders which lacks in variety. look into other maps and catch some basic slidershapes and take use of them in your map - you will isntantly see that it looks much more exciting with different shapes

03:45:197 (1,2) - these sounds are very different from the sounds you mapped before with the same pattern. the sounds are really strong so i think it is a good idea to just replace the sldiers with circles so it gets a little bit more intense, you also dont have to overlap them - you can space them a little bit further to use more of the playfield area (and to create "intensity")

take my advices for the whole map, they apply on similar spots aswell. in conclusion you should really try to map everything that the song provides to make your map fit to the song better

easy
the rhythm here looks really good for an Easy difficulty. just one thing for 01:36:271 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,1,2,3,4) - these - it worns out a lot if you use sliders continuously in that way, youz should try to bring more variety in this section

for the visuals take the advice from above regarding to slidershapes. even in easy there should be a good amount of variety in slidershapes
though, i think using a base distance-snap of 1.00x instead of 0.8 would be better because then the objects with a 1/1 gap such as 03:40:238 (5,6,1) - dont overlap anymore which looks better visually imo

i hope you can take use of some of my advices ! good luck :)
Ok, i'll try to apply your advice when remapping. Thank you ! :)
MegaMagicPencil
Hello There.

i checked out easy+ diff.

* First lets start with something that i was confused about for the whole song.
Why are you following Vocals if you have intrumental through whole song? Following vocal isnt very accurate to the rhythm.
and IF YOU DO actually follow vocals please do this with intrumental in mind like in this slider section 00:47:678 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3) -
slider 00:48:174 (2) - and 00:50:901 (1) - follows only vocal and others follow vocal PLUS piano. So this makes it harder to click to the rhythm.
(of course this what i said there doesnt need to be 100% true but im here to post my own opinion as a mod so i at least hope that you will understand my point of view)

* 00:31:810 (1,2) - circle after slider would look better if in line with slider body/path just like here 00:35:777 (1,2) -

* 01:48:174 (4) - here the sound is clearly diffrent but you used same slider when here you added reverse to this sound 02:04:042 (4) -

* 04:07:513 (7) - click of this slider isnt on any sound. i guess you used it as a countinuation of the sound that previous note was on, but thats "wrong"
sliders should start and end on the same or lesser sound.

^^ 04:11:480 (2,3) - This one sounds little better but still i didnt like that :/

ps: i didnt dare to comment on patterns/placements/flow because its very slow song and im not very familiar with whats a good pattern on slow map and whats bad.

Hope that i was usefull in someway :D
Topic Starter
Hanabi Project

MegaMagicPencil wrote:

Hello There.

i checked out easy+ diff.

* First lets start with something that i was confused about for the whole song.
Why are you following Vocals if you have intrumental through whole song? Following vocal isnt very accurate to the rhythm. I want to follow the vocals because they seem important to me. I started following only instrumental but it felt empty and it was pretty much the same as Easy diff.
and IF YOU DO actually follow vocals please do this with intrumental in mind like in this slider section 00:47:678 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3) -
slider 00:48:174 (2) - and 00:50:901 (1) - follows only vocal and others follow vocal PLUS piano. So this makes it harder to click to the rhythm.
(of course this what i said there doesnt need to be 100% true but im here to post my own opinion as a mod so i at least hope that you will understand my point of view) I will ask new players for testplays but it seems ok to me. I will try to see if there is a better pattern for this.

* 00:31:810 (1,2) - circle after slider would look better if in line with slider body/path just like here 00:35:777 (1,2) - I changed it

* 01:48:174 (4) - here the sound is clearly diffrent but you used same slider when here you added reverse to this sound 02:04:042 (4) - I changed both slider shape.

* 04:07:513 (7) - click of this slider isnt on any sound. i guess you used it as a countinuation of the sound that previous note was on, but thats "wrong"
sliders should start and end on the same or lesser sound. I hear the same sound on the start and end of this slider than for this one 04:08:504 (2) -

^^ 04:11:480 (2,3) - This one sounds little better but still i didnt like that :/ I hear the same sound on the white tick, but not on the red tick, that's why I used a note instead. I will try reducing the hitsounds for this note (and the slider 04:07:513 (7) -) to see if it works better.

ps: i didnt dare to comment on patterns/placements/flow because its very slow song and im not very familiar with whats a good pattern on slow map and whats bad.

Hope that i was usefull in someway :D
Thank you for your mod ! :)
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.