hi m4m felys chanI just answered a 2 months old mod, yes, sorry for late reply and thank you for the mod
it looks nice!
- 01:28:769 - there is sound here (i use 25%) I'm just trying to follow the vocal line which plays quite nicely
- 00:52:349 (4,5) - dont stack it since a stack was used like this before00:35:549 (3,4) - (well asuming you wont put any beat at the previously mentioned red line) it's all about variety - players will be surely able to read those without problems.
- 00:53:549 (4,1) vs 00:55:949 (2,3) in terms of stacking based on the beat gap
- feels weird skipping this sound 01:13:263 that really sucked, fixed
- 01:21:835 (2,3,4) - doesnt really flow well, maybe switch 3 and 4 emphasis on voice!!!
- 01:47:549 (1,2) - might want to move 1 a bit more to the left so its body wont touch the head of 2 moved 2 instead of 1
- 02:51:663 (5,6) try adding more angle? nani
- 03:01:949 (2,3,4,5) - idk if suitable based from distance I think so? I don't see anything that wrong with it, feels nice to play
- 04:02:978 - sound ye but following the vocals here is lit af
- personal opinion, 05:38:292 insert break time nyes
- 05:51:835 (2,3) - why stack
nice map, i like your note placements