forum

OT Royal Society of Quality

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
abraker

OT Royal Society of Quality

................................................................T o maintain quality
................................................................R epresent the denizens
................................................................A ccuse the absolute shitposters
................................................................S upply assistance in content
................................................................H elp those in unjust exile

Those are the five commandments the OT Royal Society of Quality goes by

I, abraker, hereby create this society to forward the content in OT toward a better future

In Regards to Joining this Society

You must have been present in the land of OT for no less than sixty days and have participated in this land's activities enough to present a ten page history of your participation. To view your participation status, fill in your user ID the link provided below. You must have also done something that displays dedication for OT. Please note that if you are ever reported and convicted in violation of quality, then you may never be a member again and the society may and will look down upon you. This includes and is not limited by nitpicking, constant reporting, and use of your participation history against you.

Check your participation status:
https://osu.ppy.sh/users/[USER ID]/posts?query=&forum_id=52

THE MEMBERS
  1. abraker - Head of the OT Royal Society of Quality
  2. tad01123 - Secretary
  3. samX500 - OTGovernment Representative
  4. KatouMegumi - OTGovernment Representative
  5. eblf2013 - OTGovernment Representative
THE ALUMNI
  1. DJ Enetro - Activist
  2. ColdTooth - Society Supporter
  3. Achromalia - OT President
  4. Penquin - OTGovernment Representative
  5. TeeArctic1 - OTGovernment Representative
  6. Zain Sugieres - OTGovernment Representative
THE FAILURES
  1. Blitzfrog - Member initiation failed
  2. Ashton - Resigned OTGovernment Representative
  3. Lights - Resigned OTGovernment Representative
  4. Keremaru - Resigned OTGovernment Representative
Topic Starter
abraker

NOTICE

Case processing is now no longer supported and instead we are keeping track of content lacking sufficient quality to be considered proper to OT

List tracking can be found here

Case processing dismissed

Case 1: KupcaH's posting of the "No duck" meme

Subject: KupcaH
Date: 2017-07-10
Reason: Spam posting the "No duck" meme in the following posts:

As seen, the post's ids are near increments of one another, justifying this as spam. This meme has been blatantly posted by multiple offenders in the past and brings nothing more to the thread than trash. Proper action is to not post at all.

Case 2: Canadian Baka's void of quality thread

Subject: Canadian Baka
Reason: Creating a thread with excessive spacing, which exhibits the lack of any real quality formatting in the thread: t/615949

While the content in the opening post barely passes as quality, its formatting cannot. So little information is displayed causing denizens to scroll down through the garbage. This invites more garbage and denizens shall rather not be participating in such pointless activities.

amax

abraker wrote:

Case 1: KupcaH's posting of the "No duck" meme

Subject: KupcaH
Reason: Spam posting the "No duck" meme in the following posts:

As seen, the post's ids are near increments of one another, justifying this as spam. This meme has been blatantly posted by multiple offenders in the past and brings nothing more to the thread than trash. Proper action is to not post at all.

bring him to his knees
aaaaa
Blitzfrog
Ohohoh

Let me join
Topic Starter
abraker

Blitzfrog wrote:

Ohohoh

Let me join
Supplemented the royal notice of acquiring membership in the opening post
amax

abraker wrote:

Blitzfrog wrote:

Ohohoh

Let me join
Please note that if you are ever reported and convicted in violation of quality, then may never be a member again and the society may and will look down upon you. This includes and is not limited by nitpicking, constant reporting, and use of your posting history against you. Do you still accept to be a member?
oh man can I be part of the society?
KupcaH
fuck
kai99
lmao rip
Naimae
waiting on verdict

zzz
KupcaH
D:
Forgive me!
Naimae
DONT BREAK MY POST COMBO
KupcaH
OT is mine
stupid
Naimae
rude
kai99
r00d xd
KupcaH
dx d00r
ptar124
I see you're trying to improve post quality in OT.
This is gonna go great. *sarcasm*
Tae

ptar124 wrote:

yes, we all know this shit is pointless seeing as certain people can't help but be fucking autistic in every post they make
Nanachii
beautiful
kai99
KupcaH
useless post
liek ur life
kai99
habibti bye ma'a salama
Topic Starter
abraker

Updates

• [list:1337]
    We welcome our newest member to the society, Blitzfrog!

The society's second case, a case against Canadian Baka's void of quality, has been opened.
Endaris
Canadian Baka posts something better for once and you bring him to trial smh.

I'm tempted to accuse you for ye olde OT and trust me, you're not getting away from that alive.
Tae

Endaris wrote:

Canadian Baka posts something better for once and you bring him to trial smh.

I'm tempted to accuse you for ye olde OT and trust me, you're not getting away from that alive.
"better"

all their threads are just copy-pasted from elsewhere.
DaddyCoolVipper

Tae wrote:

ptar124 wrote:

yes, we all know this shit is pointless seeing as certain people can't help but be fucking autistic in every post they make
I like the snark in this post
Endaris
At least it didn't make me flee from the thread on first glance ok. And it gave me something follow up with.
Topic Starter
abraker

Endaris wrote:

At least it didn't make me flee from the thread on first glance ok. And it gave me something follow up with.
See if Canadian Baka made a post like yours with the specific space characters that you need search for to have text floating midpost with colors and transparent text and what-not, then I may have let it go since those are not as common and take a bit more effort. But just the the way it's made gives it trash value. Also I haven't checked, but there are claims that trash has been posted once before. And just to be clear, I got nothing against reposts, but don't repost trash.

Also protip, you can also use the list tags to achieve a similar effect.
Endaris
It's not effort when I have protected whitespace on the fifth layer of my keyboard.
Topic Starter
abraker

Endaris wrote:

It's not effort when I have protected whitespace on the fifth layer of my keyboard.
oh, and yet it's till better
Endaris
The sad thing is it's copy paste but none jumped on it yet :(
Topic Starter
abraker

Endaris wrote:

The sad thing is it's copy paste but none jumped on it yet :(
I reposted at least 5 threads before and nobody even flinched their copy-pasta senses. OT has the attention span of a goldfish.
DJ Enetro
Necroposting because we need active, dynamic effort to improve the quality of OT.

Tae wrote:

ptar124 wrote:

And they will not stop until someone shows them the light.
Abraker I would like to join please.
Tae
No, go away.
DJ Enetro
Abraker what did Blitz do that screwed up his member initiation process?
Topic Starter
abraker

Re: DJ Enetro

Unfortunately, The OT Royal Society of Quality does not reveal its member initiation process to non candidates. However, we looked over your presence in the land of OT and have determined you to be a suitable candidate for the The OT Royal Society of Quality. You shall receive a letter of offering from our administration in no less than five minute time.

Notice

The administration is considering a change in decor, but requires approval from the authority of OT legibility. For this change in decor to be approved, we require our writing to be of viewing quality. In this respect we ask, who cannot understand the following writing?

"𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖈𝖐 𝖇𝖗𝖔𝖜𝖓 𝖋𝖔𝖝 𝖏𝖚𝖒𝖕𝖘 𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖆𝖟𝖞 𝖉𝖔𝖌"

Thank you
DJ Enetro
the letters k, w, x, and z are kinda confusing tbh. I prefer the straight text.
KupcaH
DJ Enetro
Hello Everyone!

You may know me as the shit shitposter in OT named DJ Enetro. Well, despite all the negativity spewing out from me, in this thread I am willing to discuss touch matters such as potential quality and absolute shit versus jocularity.

Despite my laziness and inconsideration, and especially my low level of common sense, I'm all ears when it comes to this thread.

My first thread as a member of the OT!Royal Society will be to post an analysis of why OT!News and its makers are so successful, and the ideal OT!Denizen.
Adorn
Sorry but I don't see a link to all of my posts anywhere on this thread
Softwarm
Wouldn't it be more appropriate to be given a title akin to "OT quality poster in-training" since most of the people here (including yourself?) have a low opinion of you and your ability to make quality posts. In fact, you might want to get mentored on making quality posts from someone who knows much better than you how to make them. I'm not suggesting anyone in particular (mostly because I don't know anyone here) but I'm sure it's not hard for you to point a finger at who is the most consistent in their higher-quality posts. That's the person you want to talk to.
show more