Total Posts
show more
KupcaH
yuhaii
ok
Topic Starter
abraker

Official Notice From OT Royal Society of Quality

Please welcome our newest member-in-training, TeeArctic1! Additionally, due to member inactivity, DJ Enetro has been put on probation as an active member.
,,,,,,,,,,,Sincerely 

  

abraker, Head of OT Royal Society of Quality
Aiseca
Congrats~
johnmedina999
levesterz

johnmedina999 wrote:

TeeArctic1
Greetings from the internet, fellow denizens. I'm the newest member of the Royal Society of Quality, TeeArctic. Some of you msy know me as the creator of OT Cider™, purveyor of penguin avatars, pun overlord or that one guy who makes weird posts from time to time. Regardless of that, I hope you all will come to respect mah autoritahh, send me tribute and contribute to making OT an oligarchy.
My goals for now are simple, find a way to sustainably manage the flow of newfag and forum immigration to OT, and secure the level of quality on puns, paragraphs of text serving no purpose and shitposts in FG. Thank you
johnmedina999
You do know that the Royal Society is the enemy, right?
TeeArctic1
Shush child, speak not of these lies
Feel the hate flow through you
johnmedina999
But the Society is the one who introduced the 99 percent alcohol epidemic into the forum. I suspect they are also the ones who created the Trashipitus virus, and sold the alcohol as the only cure, which just repressed the effects. They're an evil society akin to the Illuminati or the CIA only interested in profits. Look at how the Society broke Enetro. He was a member but couldn't handle it and he broke.

I'm telling you this now, because you'll learn it soon enough. Don't say I didn't warn you.
TeeArctic1

johnmedina999 wrote:

But the Society is the one who introduced the 99 percent alcohol epidemic into the forum. I suspect they are also the ones who created the Trashipitus virus, and sold the alcohol as the only cure, which just repressed the effects. They're an evil society akin to the Illuminati or the CIA only interested in profits. Look at how the Society broke Enetro. He was a member but couldn't handle it and he broke.

I'm telling you this now, because you'll learn it soon enough. Don't say I didn't warn you.

An epidemic I gained quite a good profit from, I'll tell you. We're the guys driving OT forwards
ColdTooth
hi id like to apply
Topic Starter
abraker

Notice

I urge all fellow Denizens to stop their bickering.

OT Royal Society did not exist back when the OT Royal Society of Quality was made. The effects of the Trashipitus virus was known long before the OT!Science Faculty was founded by Blitzfrog and me. 99% alcohol was an experimental concoction made by me to ease the effects of Trashipitus, released along with osu!Pill sometime after the discovery of Trashipitus was made known.

For those who wonder why the OT Royal Society is power as it is, look back no further than the beginning of the OTepression era. Once Lord Uni Night resigned, a new Lord had to be formally announced. That comes with the new Lord's statement of overtaking OT. However, no new Lord made a statement. Overlord Ephemeral Farquaad's failure to appoint a new Lord officially created a power gap, and the OT Royal Society took the precedent to establish itself by taking the Royal Lord title for itself and changed it to its own foundation.
ColdTooth
How lucky of all you, though, if depression is certain to overtake you all, then by no means I will do my best to increase your depression with posts that take 28 minutes and 31.741 seconds to completely read through, and then diagnose 5 minutes and 4.113 seconds to understand what I just said. In any case, the bickering makes you all look trouble.
Refills

ColdTooth wrote:

How lucky of all you, though, if depression is certain to overtake you all, then by no means I will do my best to increase your depression with posts that take 28 minutes and 31.741 seconds to completely read through, and then diagnose 5 minutes and 4.113 seconds to understand what I just said. In any case, the bickering makes you all look trouble.

ok you do you
TeeArctic1

ColdTooth wrote:

I'll be timing your next post, tread carefully
Topic Starter
abraker

Please welcome our newest member-in-training, ColdTooth!
,,,,,,,,,,,Sincerely 

  

Tad Fibonacci
Greetings, I am tad01123 or you can simply call me Tad. I've been invited and accepted as a member of the OT Royal Society of Quality.
I've been working as a prosecutor on OT Court II and I shall look forward to continue contributing to OT in the future.
And just recently, I have decided to invest 600 billion PP - the money that I got payed to be a prosecutor, into A-Breaking Laboratory to further the research and development of it's products and especially the technology to ensure the safety and freedom of OT's denizens.

My goal as a member of the OT Royal Society of Quality is to further the quality of OT's threads, participate in more fun and quality OT events and ensure the freedom and safety of OT's denizens in said events.
Topic Starter
abraker

Please welcome our newest member-in-training, tad01123!
,,,,,,,,,,,Sincerely 

  

Ashton
Cute.
Topic Starter
abraker

It has been a while. Ever since Tad set events into motion that lead to the formation of the OT Parliament, the OT Royal Society of Quality was pushed into the shadows. These days not every denizen probably knows that this thread exists. It's time to bring the core foundation of what OT is today back into the light.

The main post has been updated with info from the past 2 years or so. This means OT Parliament members are finally listed as members of OT Royal Society of Quality. In addition to current and past members, the failures of parliament are also listed - those are the ones who have abandoned taking upon themselves to bring quality to OT.

Finally, it's been asked where the denizen requirements come from at least a few times. For those who don't know, the requirements of becoming denizen come from the OT Constitution, which says that the requirements are what the OT Royal Society of Quality defines them as.
,,,,,,,,,,,Sincerely 

  

Corne2Plum3
Necropost?
johnmedina999

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Necropost?
Locked.
Jonarwhal
it's a worthwhile necro tho
when he said

"it's been asked where the denizen requirements come from at least a few times"