1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Skinning
  4. Completed Skins
posted


A crystals-themed skin that I made. It's my first skin so feedback is much appreciated!
This skin is entirely created by me (including the hitsounds, visuals and applause/failsounds)



Songs Selection

Mod Icons

Ranking Screen

Skip Button (pre-Gameplay)

Spinner



Pause Screen

Fail Screen


2017-7-10: Initial version released (v1.0)
2017-7-11: Fixed approach circles, buttons, combobreak, spinnerspin and spinnerbonus. Added customization section (v1.1)









Default


I would like to thank everybody in the skins! discord, especially MatthewRobo for coming up with the name and being a great help overall. Without them, I would already have abandoned skinning this in the first place.


Enjoy the skin! :3
posted
Good Skin, but approach circle is very bad. :lol:
posted

Fatal3ty wrote:

Good Skin, but approach circle is very bad. :lol:
in what way is it bad?
posted
I really like the skin.
Although minimalism is my liking, I think this skin is pretty well made. The spin sound kind of threw me off as well as the miss sound, but overall it's pretty good.
posted
Yep approach circle is bad because to big IMO i can't see it when in "jump circle" and also the text i almost can't read text under back button i recommended to change it to text that you're using in pause overlay, anyway overall is good enough good job there :D i like the pause overlay what name of font you're using for pause overlay?
posted

epsilonplays wrote:

I really like the skin.
Although minimalism is my liking, I think this skin is pretty well made. The spin sound kind of threw me off as well as the miss sound, but overall it's pretty good.
I literally copied everything off an older unpublished skin of mine so I'll try to fix it next update.

-Chitose- wrote:

Yep approach circle is bad because to big IMO i can't see it when in "jump circle" and also the text i almost can't read text under back button i recommended to change it to text that you're using in pause overlay, anyway overall is good enough good job there :D i like the pause overlay what name of font you're using for pause overlay?
It's not necessarily gameplay-focused, so...
edit: ok ok I'll make it thinner
Bebas Neue Light
posted
ayyy nice!
posted
Took you long enough.

Good work.

I hate the approachcircle and the basically 0, 0, 255 blue combo color.

But good work.
posted
v1.1 is out!
Changelog can be seen in the main post!
Download it here!
posted

ScubDomino wrote:

Neue Light
Ugh.. maksud saya yg di "pause overlay" bukan yg "pause button" itu font nya apa?
posted

-Chitose- wrote:

ScubDomino wrote:

Neue Light
Ugh.. maksud saya yg di "pause overlay" bukan yg "pause button" itu font nya apa?
oh lol I misread

Aqua Grotesque
posted
Great skin! Looks really nice!

I saw that you skinned the mania mod icons. Does this mean other game modes gonna be skinned later on?
show more
Please sign in to reply.