QuasiCrystal [STD][HD/SD]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ScubDomino

A crystals-themed skin that I made. It's my first skin so feedback is much appreciated!
This skin is entirely created by me (including the hitsounds, visuals and applause/failsounds)

Songs Selection

Mod Icons

Ranking Screen

Skip Button (pre-Gameplay)

Spinner

Pause Screen

Fail Screen

2017-7-10: Initial version released (v1.0)
2017-7-11: Fixed approach circles, buttons, combobreak, spinnerspin and spinnerbonus. Added customization section (v1.1)

I would like to thank everybody in the skins! discord, especially MatthewRobo for coming up with the name and being a great help overall. Without them, I would already have abandoned skinning this in the first place.

Enjoy the skin! :3
Fatal3ty
Good Skin, but approach circle is very bad. :lol:
Topic Starter
ScubDomino

Fatal3ty wrote:

Good Skin, but approach circle is very bad. :lol:
in what way is it bad?
epsilonplays
I really like the skin.
Although minimalism is my liking, I think this skin is pretty well made. The spin sound kind of threw me off as well as the miss sound, but overall it's pretty good.
-Chitose-
Yep approach circle is bad because to big IMO i can't see it when in "jump circle" and also the text i almost can't read text under back button i recommended to change it to text that you're using in pause overlay, anyway overall is good enough good job there :D i like the pause overlay what name of font you're using for pause overlay?
Topic Starter
ScubDomino

epsilonplays wrote:

I really like the skin.
Although minimalism is my liking, I think this skin is pretty well made. The spin sound kind of threw me off as well as the miss sound, but overall it's pretty good.
I literally copied everything off an older unpublished skin of mine so I'll try to fix it next update.

-Chitose- wrote:

Yep approach circle is bad because to big IMO i can't see it when in "jump circle" and also the text i almost can't read text under back button i recommended to change it to text that you're using in pause overlay, anyway overall is good enough good job there :D i like the pause overlay what name of font you're using for pause overlay?
It's not necessarily gameplay-focused, so...
edit: ok ok I'll make it thinner
Bebas Neue Light
MaximumTilt
ayyy nice!
show more