That was an useful one.... thanks Lince!!! and also thanks RevengeZ for submitting it ><
DO NOT GIVE KUDOSU TO THIS POST
Lince Cosmico wrote:Heya, from my queueKinda good map, sadly the full metadata doesn't fit on the name xD yeah I know the "real" artist should be the characters name followed by the seiyuu. But I got an error when I try to submit it with that artist... yeah maybe because it was too long ;w; . so I just put it on tags.General:
- For the medatada, you might put "Monster Musume's Cast" instead of "Monster Musume Cast" I'm still hesitate about this one... I'll ask someone to check it again to make sure of about then
- Your normal-hitclap.wav hitsound have more than 5ms delay (something not recommended) so I removed that delay, here is the hitsound without the delay okok stupid me xd
- There's a Storyboard file called "This - Y U no telling me the title (Blizs)"... since you don't have any storyboard you might delete it ok xd
- Combo color 2 and 6 are way too similar between'em I'm not really sure it was... 2 is blue and 6 is purple. I think their color doesn't seem that similar. And also they didn't meet each other at all, so I think it's fine.
• 00:07:858 (1) - I suggest you to add a bit of spacing here so the slider is more visible I think the slider is visible enough to be noticeable. It didn't fully covered by the previous slider.
• 00:12:404 (1) - Unnecessary NC seems true
• 00:23:567 (1,2) - What about adding a slight curve to this two? So the first reverse slider could fit the stream shape but it would destroy the straight fit between the second reversed and the next stream. And also the current shape doesn't flow badly, so I'll just keep mine.
• 00:25:624 (1) - This might look less weird that the current one imo nc1.. applied
• 00:25:967 (1) - Remove this NC and add it on 00:26:138 (2) - to emphasize the vocals make sense... and also it gives a good color combination. applied (also for the other points you mentioned below)
• 00:28:709 (3) - This might look better if it was stacked with 00:27:852 (6) - but it was already stacked on the tail. The different shape was on purpose to reduce the confusion in reading.
• 00:31:452 (1,2) - Same NC thing from before
• 00:36:938 (1,2) - This would fit better stacked imo, so the vocals on 00:37:281 - would emphasize a lot better If they are stacked, the notes would feels like 00:36:595 (1,2) - . I don't think it was good to make them similar since their effect was different in the song.
• 00:42:424 (1,2) - same here too
• 01:04:024 (1) - To avoid confusions, I recommend you to stack this with 01:03:338 (1) - 's sliderend, it would also fit better imo I'm still hesitate about this too... will just keep it as it be for now.
• 01:06:081 (1) - Why NC? to keep the consistency of 2 beats NC (but removed the NC on the next slider though)
• 01:11:567 (1) - Why NC here too? I think that this shouldn't be NC'ed, Feels better as only 1 pattern even that I want to keep the 2 beats NC consistency.. but you seems have points there. Applied.. (also applied for 01:22:538 - )
• 01:17:052 (1) - Why NC? also the same like I said before.
• 01:25:967 - Feels that the kiai doesn't fit here so why don't you remove it and re-add it on 01:27:338 - or 01:27:681 - ? removed from that point to the end. Since it wasn't that "hype" anymore there. Also applied for all diffs.
I like your jump patterning btw ty ><