thanks for the very useful mod Kisses ><
- 00:36:595 - I would delete this timing, there is no realy need to decrease the volume here imho the kickdrums on 00:36:595 - and 00:36:767 - sounds a bit low here. And with this volume decrease, it would make the emphasize sound on 00:36:938 - feels more steady. It applies for all diffs too
- 00:58:538 (1) - This spinner sounds a bit empty without a hitsound addition seems true, added normal-hitfinish addition then.
- 01:27:338 (2,3,4) - suggestion, turning these objects into a spinner would be a fun way to end the map imo. Your work does work too though. Same goes for normal I rly know how new players would spin in osu! (cuz that's how I used to be before xd), that's why I won't put a short spinner on the map. Not like 00:00:586 (1) - , this part has a bit fast bpm.
- I think hp and OD 4 would be more fit the diff and spread better I'm not rly good on it so it was really helpful. ty ><
- 00:58:538 (1) - same as easy ok
- 01:02:652 (1,2,3) - Because you've mapped the entire kiai to the vocals I feel like it would be worthwhile to map this part to the vocals as well. This would mean either deleting 01:02:652 (1) or turning it into a circle I would prefer change everything into circles but thanks for the advice
- I'm not sure about stack leniency 2 tbh. I imagine a lot of players would like to 1/2 beat stacks to not be perfect stacks. It's easier to read that way and this doesn't feel like a gimmicky diff either. If you choose not to change it then I at least recommend you to change your 1/1 stacks to how you made it like 00:49:281 (2,3) - in the Insane diff I'm not rly sure why did I change it. Changed it back to 6 for all diffs. ty
- 00:10:586 (2,3,1,2,3,4,1) - Nice! thanks ><
- 00:23:567 (3) - I suggest hitsound all the ticks like 00:22:195 (3) I forgot the tails lol
- 00:52:024 (3,4) - The spacing between these objects feels a bit too high for this calm section. After playing triplets a player normal needs a bit of time to recover and the spacing makes it a bit too intense for this calm section imo yeah I've checked it out and it seems out of my DS. so fixed
- 01:28:709 - I think a lot of players would appreciate a clickable object here for the sake of "going out with a bang" kind of feeling sounds reasonsable (actually I like doing that too xd). changed
- I really like this diff. I love the way you try to reflect various parts of the song with different structure and flow. They work nicely yey \o/ glad you like it.
- Same as hard about stack leniency. Goes for Extra too
- 00:12:858 (4) - imo I think it would be better to shorten this slider to 00:13:161 . This reduces the timing window between 00:13:313 (1) and can make it more comfortable to players to acc I think it's fine since 00:12:858 (4) - was really close to 00:13:313 (1) - . So the cursor wouldn't have to go anywhere and the player would be ready to click 00:13:313 (1) - with the help of approach circle.
- 01:25:967 (1) - ok this is nice ty :3One of the best sets I've seen in a while, I like the colour hax too. Have some stars ~ yay thank you very much ><
- 00:07:404 (4) - same as 00:12:858 (4) I think not. the sound on 00:07:404 (4) - was not as audible as 00:12:858 (4) , but still there was a sound there. that's why I put a repeated slider there.
- A higher OD might be worthwhile with the long streams this map has. 8.5 or 9 would be ideal imo sure I'm on it
I hope this mod was useful. it was GL!
I like how you put reason on your mod