forum

Renard - TRUXXXXXXTON

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dragon Fx
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sonntag, 2. Oktober 2011 at 19:35:10

Artist: Renard
Title: TRUXXXXXXTON
Tags: Andruchon,DontBrownieMir,rainbow dash likes girls
BPM: 112,5
Filesize: 11018kb
Play Time: 01:38
Difficulties Available:
  1. Andruchon's example (5 stars, 334 notes)
  2. Brownies Collab (5 stars, 277 notes)
  3. Easy (0,68 stars, 7 notes)
  4. Hard (4,58 stars, 176 notes)
  5. Normal (2,25 stars, 106 notes)
Download: Renard - TRUXXXXXXTON
Download: Renard - TRUXXXXXXTON (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
First Map ^^

Guest Diff: Andruchon,DontBrownieMir

Work:

Esay: 10%
Normal: 10%
Hard: 30 %
Guest Andruchon : *Wip*
Guest DontBrownieMir : *Wip*
Deif
Ok, as this is your 1st map, I'll give you some general advices:
  1. BPM: 225.
  2. Offset: 0.
  3. Tags: Remove "renard" and "TRUXXXXXXTON" frome there, as they're already included in the title. Dunno if "my little pony rainbow dash" does have some relation to this map.
  4. BG Image: You'll need to include one (4:3 format).
  5. Video: Does it really have any relation to the mp3 file? :/ If not, please remove it.
  6. Grid Level: I'd recommend you to use level 3 or 4, so that your notes can be placed much better.
  7. Distance Snap: (IMPORTANT) Keep this option on, as it makes your map readable, and doesn't let random notes placed within the rythm of the music.
  8. Folder: Delete the following files: "Renard - TRUXXXXXXTON (Humfry) [Hard].osu", "Renard - TRUXXXXXXTON (Humfry) [Normal].osu" and "Renard - TRUXXXXXXTON (Humfry).osb", because they're not really yours.
You'll need to do a full-submit after all those changes :p

Anyway, I'll let other modders check this map~
Topic Starter
Dragon Fx

Deif wrote:

Ok, as this is your 1st map, I'll give you some general advices:
  1. BPM: 225. Done
  2. Offset: 0. Done
  3. Tags: Remove "renard" and "TRUXXXXXXTON" frome there, as they're already included in the title. Dunno if "my little pony rainbow dash" does have some relation to this map. Done. I have Remove
  4. BG Image: You'll need to include one (4:3 format). Done
  5. Video: Does it really have any relation to the mp3 file? :/ If not, please remove it. The movie well past the song.
  6. Grid Level: I'd recommend you to use level 3 or 4, so that your notes can be placed much better. Done now 3.
  7. Distance Snap: (IMPORTANT) Keep this option on, as it makes your map readable, and doesn't let random notes placed within the rythm of the music. ?
  8. Folder: Delete the following files: "Renard - TRUXXXXXXTON (Humfry) [Hard].osu", "Renard - TRUXXXXXXTON (Humfry) [Normal].osu" and "Renard - TRUXXXXXXTON (Humfry).osb", because they're not really yours.
! Done!

You'll need to do a full-submit after all those changes :p
Anyway, I'll let other modders check this map~

Thy vor Mod.
DontTalkwithMir
Put the first circles 2~3 Seconds behind the start, so everyone can get it.

Just start your mapping here:

And the circles don't hit to the music :-/, well it's your first map anyway. Practise makes perfect!
I think the others will help you too ;)

Edit:

As far as I know the song has something to do with rainbow dash like girls. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Topic Starter
Dragon Fx

DontBrownieMir wrote:

Put the first circles 2~3 Seconds behind the start, so everyone can get it.

Just start your mapping here: Done

And the circles don't hit to the music :-/, well it's your first map anyway. Practise makes perfect!
I think the others will help you too ;) I work ^^

Edit:

As far as I know the song has something to do with rainbow dash like girls. Correct me if I'm wrong.

*Remap* now ^^
BCI

DontBrownieMir wrote:

Rainbow Dash Likes Girls, if being quite accurate

*attempted to mod*

SPOILER
General:
Sliders mustn't extend beyond the grid
Will forget add a new combo - select a needed slider/circle and press on button "new combo" - above the hitsounds.
After that you should click on timing and click on recalculate slider lengths and also click resnap all notes.
Also add andruction and rainbow dash likes girls in tags.
Edit: Forgot to mention you should add a preview point (Timing - Set Current Position as Preview Point)
i think it to be in 00:29:867

Andruchon's example
The only thing that I want to say - add a new combo, as stated above - otherwise it becomes unplayable for CatchTheBeat mode, and hitsounds - otherwise it becomes very easy for Taiko.

Hard:
Mustn't add a circles chaotically. Use a grid snap and trim the circles/sliders for greater symmetry.

Normal:
Beat Snap, I think, must be 1/4
add a new short sliders and circles often so it be a Normal, not Easy.

Oh, can I make a Easy diff? :с

good luck~
I hope you finish it ever been ^^
Andruchon

Black_Cherry_Ita wrote:

Also add andruchon and rainbow dash likes girls in tags.

Andruchon's example
The only thing that I want to say - add a new combo, as stated above - otherwise it becomes unplayable for CatchTheBeat mode, and hitsounds - otherwise it becomes very easy for Taiko.
dude, it is still WIP :/
(i dont care about CTB)

btw. i add the .osu when i have finished the hitsounds
BCI

Andruchon wrote:

Black_Cherry_Ita wrote:

Also add andruchon and rainbow dash likes girls in tags.
oh, sorry D:

dude, it is still WIP :/
i'm a girl, lol
Then I am silent .з.

(i dont care about CTB)
then I do not think it will be ranked : ?
but it is your choice, I may not to force :)
Topic Starter
Dragon Fx

Black_Cherry_Ita wrote:

DontBrownieMir wrote:

Rainbow Dash Likes Girls, if being quite accurate

*attempted to mod*

SPOILER
General:
Sliders mustn't extend beyond the grid done
Will forget add a new combo - select a needed slider/circle and press on button "new combo" - above the hitsounds. Done i kow ^^
After that you should click on timing and click on recalculate slider lengths and also click resnap all notes.
Also add andruction and rainbow dash likes girls in tags. done
Edit: Forgot to mention you should add a preview point (Timing - Set Current Position as Preview Point)
i think it to be in 00:29:867 done

Andruchon's example
The only thing that I want to say - add a new combo, as stated above - otherwise it becomes unplayable for CatchTheBeat mode, and hitsounds - otherwise it becomes very easy for Taiko. See Andruchon posts.

Hard:
Mustn't add a circles chaotically. Use a grid snap and trim the circles/sliders for greater symmetry. done

Normal:
Beat Snap, I think, must be 1/4 done now 1/4.
add a new short sliders and circles often so it be a Normal, not Easy.

Oh, can I make a Easy diff? :с hmm i have one gast diff, I'll think about it oky ?

good luck~ thy
I hope you finish it ever been ^^

Thy vor mod my map.
Andruchon

Dragon Fx wrote:

Thy vor mod my map.
what map do you mean? :D

here is the map...hitsounds sound soooo ugly...
It is still WIP...

SPOILER
ATTACH[Renard - TRUXXXXXXTON (Dragon Fx) [Andruchon's example].osu]

NO KUDOSU PLEASE!!!

Download: Renard - TRUXXXXXXTON (Dragon Fx) [Andruchon's example].osu
Raimon
BG dissapears if u do not put the video, i suggest to take off the SB image flewing away.
Andruchon's example what is it suposed to be, a hard, a normal+? because its a strange difficulty, I don't like it.
Deif

raimoncortese wrote:

BG dissapears if u do not put the video, i suggest to take off the SB image flewing away.

Derekku wrote:

1. You must have a background image on every difficulty of your map. If your map has a storyboard, then you can easily fade the background out, but one is still required for the song selection menu, online thumbnail icon, and for players not downloading with video (if the map has one).
Even if the video doesn't let the BG image to be shown, it has to be included (e.g. http://osu.ppy.sh/b/95432).
Andruchon

raimoncortese wrote:

Andruchon's example what is it suposed to be, a hard, a normal+ ? it is suposed to be an insane. because its a strange difficulty can't you read? this is still WIP., I don't like it. gz.
please no more comments about the map, it is WIP , and Dragon Fx , why are people modding only my map, and maps that don't exist?
BCI

Andruchon wrote:

please no more comments about the map, it is WIP
every person has the right to mod your beatmap in any condition, and if someone will indicate a couple of mistakes, it's not a reason to yell to everyone that this is WIP
then please, contact me when the card will completed >w<
Andruchon

Black_Cherry_Ita wrote:

Andruchon wrote:

please no more comments about the map, it is WIP
every person has the right to mod your beatmap in any condition, and if someone will indicate a couple of mistakes, it's not a reason to yell to everyone that this is WIP
sure, you can mod it, but right now there isn't anything you can mod, because it isn't finished.
where is the sense to write "there is a 100 combo, change it" or "there are no hitsounds, change it"?
i think it is obvious, that i will change it, without that every one tell it to me.
DarkDunskin
This is important, don't go on mapping with the wrong timing.
BPM: 225 or at least 112,5!
Resnapp all notes afterwards (timing -> resnap all notes -> yes)
Topic Starter
Dragon Fx

DarkDunskin wrote:

This is important, don't go on mapping with the wrong timing.
BPM: 225 or at least 112,5!
Resnapp all notes afterwards (timing -> resnap all notes -> yes) done

Artist: Renard
Title: TRUXXXXXXTON
BPM: 112,5 <---
Filesize: 11018kb
Play Time: 01:38
DontTalkwithMir
WIP Diff, No Hitsounds, 50% Circles/Sliders etc. I'll finish that as soon as I can.

Rest is up to you guys.
Advices, advices, advices.
Myko
I saw that you wrote "Esay" on the beatmap description, I think you have to corrige it
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.