1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Works In Progress/Help
  4. Modding Queues
show more
posted
Hi.. :)

Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/627863
Song: ChouCho - Authentic symphony(Asterisk DnB Remix)
Drain time: 5:05
No. of diffs: 1
NM/M4M : NM

Thanks!! :D
posted
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/632593
Song: aiko - Koi wo Shita no wa
Drain Time: 1:56
No. of difficulties: 3 (1 Normal, 2 Hards)
NM

It would be awesome if you could help me mod this map :D
posted
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/406350
Song: SCREEN mode - Naked Dive (TV Size)
Drain time: 1:25
No. of diffs: 7
NM

If it's accepted, i want you to prioritize GD over other diff. Thanks in advance!
posted
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/636889
Song: Jeff Williams - Red Like Roses (feat. Casey Lee Williams)
Drain time: 5:53
No. of difffs: 1 (Roses Rencarnation's. 7 stars)
NM

It would be great if you could give me a help regarding the map, I want it to be ranked. Thank you :)
posted
Hello :roll:

Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/631944
Song: Caught fire
Drain time: 1:02
No. of diffs: Not safe anymore / easy
NM
posted
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/620835
Song: Enei - Homeworld (feat. Charli Brix)
Drain time: 5:17
No. of diffs: 1 (Homeward)
NM
posted

ulfanirahmi wrote:

Hello ^^
Req Please

Link:https://osu.ppy.sh/s/635103
Song: Iphone Remix Dance Ver.
Drain time: 0:55
No. of diffs: 2
NM/M4M : NM

Thank You ^^

Nevertary wrote:

is this open?

Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/628829
Song: Takahashi Rie, Ozawa Ari, Rhodanthe*, Nanamori-chu*Goraku-bu & Petit Rabbit's - Lolis Short Medley
Drain time: 1:40
No. of diffs: 7
NM

thx :)

Seto Kousuke wrote:

Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/593690
Song: m-flo loves melody. & yamamoto ryohei - miss you (DJ SEVEN PnB Refix)
Drain time: 5:47
No. of diffs: 1
NM

hi hi, thanks in any case <3
Done, done, and done :)
posted

YukiZura- wrote:

Hi.. :)

Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/627863
Song: ChouCho - Authentic symphony(Asterisk DnB Remix)
Drain time: 5:05
No. of diffs: 1
NM/M4M : NM

Thanks!! :D

frostnova0 wrote:

Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/632593
Song: aiko - Koi wo Shita no wa
Drain Time: 1:56
No. of difficulties: 3 (1 Normal, 2 Hards)
NM

It would be awesome if you could help me mod this map :D

Kuro Fuyusaki wrote:

Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/406350
Song: SCREEN mode - Naked Dive (TV Size)
Drain time: 1:25
No. of diffs: 7
NM

If it's accepted, i want you to prioritize GD over other diff. Thanks in advance!
Done :3
posted
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/601147
Song: P4 with T - Prince Night ~Doko ni Ita no sa!? MY PRINCESS~
Drain time: 1:20
No. of diffs: 2
NM

Thank you! :)
posted

OsuDans wrote:

Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/636889
Song: Jeff Williams - Red Like Roses (feat. Casey Lee Williams)
Drain time: 5:53
No. of difffs: 1 (Roses Rencarnation's. 7 stars)
NM

It would be great if you could give me a help regarding the map, I want it to be ranked. Thank you :)

[ IWeenox ] wrote:

Hello :roll:

Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/631944
Song: Caught fire
Drain time: 1:02
No. of diffs: Not safe anymore / easy
NM

Waaif wrote:

Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/620835
Song: Enei - Homeworld (feat. Charli Brix)
Drain time: 5:17
No. of diffs: 1 (Homeward)
NM

-Akuma-- wrote:

Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/601147
Song: P4 with T - Prince Night ~Doko ni Ita no sa!? MY PRINCESS~
Drain time: 1:20
No. of diffs: 2
NM

Thank you! :)
All done, queue is OPEN!
posted
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/629526
Song: BTS - Just One Day
Drain time: 2.50
No. of diffs: 3
NM
posted
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/637514
Song: Skytree - Duet
Drain time: 2:02
No. of diffs: easy normal hard insane (4)
NM
posted
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/579173
Song: BTS - Spring Day
Drain time: 1:52
No. of diffs: 4
NM
posted
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/466901
Song: Woofle - Main Menu
Drain time: 0:42
No. of diffs: 2
NM
posted
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/628752
Song: Aimer - Viva La Vida
Drain time: ~4:30 with some long sliders/spinners
No. of diffs: 3, but you may mod any amount of drain time you want if you feel like it
M4M (o boi, i love tf2)
posted
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/635385
Song: Univz-The End of Eternity
Drain time: 1:46
No. of diffs: 4
NM

Thanks in advance
posted
Link:https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/p/6128244
Song: MIssionary - Nanashi no Senkiyorashi
Drain time:2:05
No. of diffs:3
NM/M4M:M4M
posted
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/637101
Song: BTS - Blood Sweat & Tears
Drain time: 3:12
No. of diffs: 5
M4M

edit : my mod
posted
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/555751
Song: Dimrain47 - At the Speed of Light
Drain time: 3:53
No. of diffs: 2
NM/M4M: NM

Thanks in advance :)
posted
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/637171
Song: Kang Gary - Get Some Air
Drain time: 3:03
No. of diffs: 3
NM

Thank you!
show more
Please sign in to reply.