forum

new tablet and 1 month no playing, suddenly really bad?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Shreebo
So I had broken my tablet 1 month ago and so i stopped playing osu for a month. I got back to playing after getting a new tablet and I cant even do 5.5* and above? I cant land simple jumps and everything feels so slippery, sometimes I cant even land singles. I played for an entire day yesterday and no improvement whatsoever, not really "awkward" anymore, it just feels like something is wrong. Do you lose some of your playing ability after not playing for a while?
Deva
You didn't lose your ability to play, you never had it

A day or two is plenty to derust
StephOsu

Shreebo wrote:

new tablet and 1 month no playing
ok now play more
on the serious note did you made sure that all your settings (namely tablet area and sensitivity) are the same? if not then it's probably screwing up with you muscle memory
or maybe stop playing 5.5* and play something where you can actually play first
Topic Starter
Shreebo

StephOsu wrote:

Shreebo wrote:

new tablet and 1 month no playing
ok now play more
on the serious note did you made sure that all your settings (namely tablet area and sensitivity) are the same? if not then it's probably screwing up with you muscle memory
or maybe stop playing 5.5* and play something where you can actually play first
http://imgur.com/a/n6h9r
the new tablet drivers were indeed messing me up because i didn't notice the "left hand" option on it, just a little improvement but i didnt notice that, and i placed the box on the top instead of the middle so my usual grip didnt cooperate with that well

HK_ wrote:

You didn't lose your ability to play, you never had it

A day or two is plenty to derust
lets not exaggerate, never having the ability to play isn't possible, that would mean I can't even play the game anymore, yes, i did surely go bad and i agree with that, but that doesn't mean I'm completely unable to play songs.
StephOsu
wow that's some really tiny tablet area
anyways even the grip and your posture is important
and seriously stop playing whack-a-mole but actually play this game nicely already
Nattsun
Nice acc m8