forum

OSU! Water (helps you fc anything)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
roshan117
Are you feeling suicidal because you just cant fc that one song? I know how it feels! However, I found the ONE TRUE SECRET to fcing every single song to your heart's deisre! And that is, OSU! Water (tm)!

How does it work? Just drink it! The Osu! Pill adds extra fcing power too, so keep that in mind

HOW IT WORKS:

This is water infused with ginseng, caffeine, and Adderal! This helps you get that extra energy and concentration. And if you do have ADHD/ADD, then instead of taking those pesky adhd pills (adderall, vyvans, etc.), you can just drink this in the morning! WHAT A BONUS!

All it costs is your soul and Douglas!
Blitzfrog
OH MY GOD
IS THIS ROSHAN
IS THIS THE REAL LIFE
OR IS THIS FANTASY

YES BBY
I WOULD HAVE YOUR WATER
I'M A THIRSTY BOI
abraker
In reqeust to OSU! Water Inc. (c) (R) all rights reserved,

We, osu!pill Corp. have noticed the potential in your product and have decided to put a request for an acquisition of the company. The terms of this deal are negotiable, with the starting proposal of 5 billion OT!coins. We are giving a period of 5 business day to decide on this offer.

abraker, CEO of osu!pill Corp.

This message, including everything pertaining to this message, the contents thereof intended or not intended to be transmitted using electronic, quantum, analog, mechanical, or any other transitive means belongs to osu!pill Corp. Any and all attachments, trade secrets, ideas, and other information within the message communicated to and from osu!pill Corp. is intended to be to and from osu!pill Corp. only. If you received this message by error or think you received this message by error, notify osu!pill Corp. immediately and dispose any information and traces pertaining to the existence to the information contained within.
Blitzfrog

abraker wrote:

We are giving a period of 5 business days to decide on this offer.
This company is as fake as its attempt to use correct grammar. How about signing a contract with Blitzfrog the entrepreneur? I will buy it off you for 4.5Billion PP. YES, you read that right. Not OT!Coins, PP. Furthermore, you're a permanent shareholder for up to 5% of the company's future profit.

Contact my cell: 027 481 452 294 77
email: BlitzfrogEntrepreneur@gmail.com
abraker
We are taking the precedent and suing Blitzfrog the entrepreneur for harmful interference, insulting, and the for interception of sensitive information. court day will be in a week.
KupcaH
I think he just put osu!pill in bottle of water and called it OSU! Water.
Swindler!
kai99
uuguguuguuguuuuuuu i need this
Nanachii
im interested
Lhahein
when is the osu!chips coming
i want to eat them and become like chippy so i can sing hitorigoto at a cancerous high pitch and fc anything at the same time
Kyrari
i am hungry
Blitzfrog

VanillaSandvich wrote:

i am hungry
Serraionga
That would be good for reaching 4kpp, but...

roshan117 wrote:

Douglas!
Where Is Douglas?????
amax
listen man i just want to buy the water
abraker

Tilt on English wrote:

I want man, listen buy just the water
he tilts english, that was the original sentence
amax

abraker wrote:

Tilt on English wrote:

I want man, listen buy just the water
he tilts english, that was the original sentence
good almost was english my there. You don't understand how hard it was to interpret your sentence
abraker

Tilt on English wrote:

good almost was english my there. You don't understand how hard it was to interpret your sentence
You interpret tilted english, that's why
KupcaH
amax

abraker wrote:

Tilt on English wrote:

You interpret tilted english, that's why
christ
now im really tilted

...on english
Blitzfrog
Drink more then
Naimae
hey is this illegal
show more