forum

Trying to convert to Mouse+Keyboard

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Greninja
Might have went mouse only too far

How do you learn mouse+keyboard lol welp. I can pass like random 4* but can barely pass any with keyboard
Sandy Hoey
If you are learning to use the keyboard, you are going to need to go down in star rating so that you can get comfortable with using your left hand
Topic Starter
Greninja

Sandy Hoey wrote:

If you are learning to use the keyboard, you are going to need to go down in star rating so that you can get comfortable with using your left hand
ok thanks
StephOsu
synchronizing your both hand is the key
start slow and go faster once you are comfortable with it
or just play mouse only and be the next mouse only legend that people talk about
N0thingSpecial
Accept Doomsday as your Lord an Savior, and play easier maps to regain your rhythm sense
StephOsu

N0thingSpecial wrote:

Accept Doomsday as your Lord an Savior, and play easier maps to regain your rhythm sense
what about wilchq or the betrayer known as angelsim
JeromeTT

StephOsu wrote:

N0thingSpecial wrote:

what about wilchq or the betrayer known as angelsim
cptnXn gets no love
Kyrari
By playing more with keyboard?

I changed from mouse only to keyboard at like 3kpp and I'm still doing fine with keyboard so you should be fine (damn do I take so long to comfortably change though), but obviously you wouldn't be as good at first lul.
N0thingSpecial
Doomsbae is a cutie
StephOsu
true doomsbae is a cutie but what about other mouse player
STOP DISCRIMINATION SAVE LIVES
KupcaH
no
clickhead
Pfffff you can never go too far with mouse only :P
Ryoid

clickhead wrote:

Pfffff you can never go too far with mouse only :P
You can if you practice hard enough :)
What you need is a good mouse,a high Determination like"I can do this"or"I'am the next cookiezi,domsday or whatever it is"
and soon you wake up and realize that you can't improve any further and quit

The end
I Give Up
Transitioning to mouse+kb is very easy, I did this too around your pp. It should only take a week. Good luck.
FlipSide82
u have to get comfortable with playing with mouse and keyboard
clickhead

Ryoid wrote:

You can if you practice hard enough :)
What you need is a good mouse,a high Determination like"I can do this"or"I'am the next cookiezi,domsday or whatever it is"
and soon you wake up and realize that you can't improve any further and quit

The end
I stopped improving for an entire month and was about to quit but I kept going and then I started getting better again and gained 600pp in a few weeks!