1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Pending Beatmaps
posted
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2018年6月24日 at 18:39:56

Artist: uma
Title: Re:alization
Tags: Re End of a Dream Realization
BPM: 172
Filesize: 9671kb
Play Time: 05:13
Difficulties Available:
  1. Everlasting Reality - 4Key (4.29 stars, 3116 notes)


Download: uma - Re:alization
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Marathon...
GD for other diffs.


STATUS: PENDING


Need BN Check...


Hitsound finished! Big thanks to dudehacker!


posted
NM req from Umo-'s modding queue
1|2|3|4
Uma <3
Everlasting Reality
00:01:348 - if you want you could add double notes on the sounds like that because they are louder then the other ones
00:16:260 (16260|2) - move to one because its a diffrend sound from 00:15:999 (15999|2) - so it doesn't need to be jack
00:30:475 (30475|0,30475|1,30650|2,30650|3) - um, why? I dont see the point of doubles there. Just make them both single notes :v
00:44:952 - a SV there would be nice
01:08:150 (68150|1) - imo that LN would work better at 01:08:324 -
01:29:254 (89254|3) - that LN would work better at 2 because you suddenly have 23232323 streams and then suddenly comes the LN thats on 4. So move that LN to 2 c;
01:55:068 (115068|1) - I would move that LN to 3 or 4 because the sound you were following with last two LNs was very low and that big LN suddenly gets luder
02:02:438 - add a note here
02:03:092 (123092|3) - remove this note, triple is not really necessary
02:06:231 (126231|1) - same as before
02:11:813 (131813|3) - ^ and so on
02:17:917 - I think this needs to be single note
02:20:534 - ^
02:33:441 (153441|2,153615|2,153789|2) - meybe avoid this
02:53:499 (173499|3) - extend to 02:53:673 -
02:59:254 - SV would be nice here
03:03:441 (183441|1,183615|0,183789|2) - meybe snap those notes to 03:03:964 - ?
03:31:740 - missing note
03:58:121 (238121|2) - why is this note here? You didn't place any notes before on that place

Pretty nice map
Good Luck!
posted

Umo- wrote:

NM req from Umo-'s modding queue
1|2|3|4
Uma <3
Everlasting Reality
00:01:348 - if you want you could add double notes on the sounds like that because they are louder then the other ones
00:16:260 (16260|2) - move to one because its a diffrend sound from 00:15:999 (15999|2) - so it doesn't need to be jack
00:30:475 (30475|0,30475|1,30650|2,30650|3) - um, why? I dont see the point of doubles there. Just make them both single notes :v
00:44:952 - a SV there would be nice
01:08:150 (68150|1) - imo that LN would work better at 01:08:324 -
01:29:254 (89254|3) - that LN would work better at 2 because you suddenly have 23232323 streams and then suddenly comes the LN thats on 4. So move that LN to 2 c;
01:55:068 (115068|1) - I would move that LN to 3 or 4 because the sound you were following with last two LNs was very low and that big LN suddenly gets luder
02:02:438 - add a note here
02:03:092 (123092|3) - remove this note, triple is not really necessary
02:06:231 (126231|1) - same as before
02:11:813 (131813|3) - ^ and so on
02:17:917 - I think this needs to be single note
02:20:534 - ^
02:33:441 (153441|2,153615|2,153789|2) - meybe avoid this
02:53:499 (173499|3) - extend to 02:53:673 -
02:59:254 - SV would be nice here
03:03:441 (183441|1,183615|0,183789|2) - meybe snap those notes to 03:03:964 - ?
03:31:740 - missing note
03:58:121 (238121|2) - why is this note here? You didn't place any notes before on that place

Pretty nice map
Good Luck!
Thanks for NM request! The map was modified. :)
(Some parts were kept intact, but most of parts were modified. :P )
posted
Hiya! :)
Don't put the song maker persons name in the tags!!
Anyway here's your mod:
your mod
00:01:348 (1348|2) - Could make this a jump
00:02:743 (2743|1) - ^
00:04:138 (4138|2) - ^ and etc
00:25:243 (25243|3) - Move to column 2
00:26:464 (26464|1) - Move to column 3
00:30:824 (30824|3) - ree Put this somewhere where it wont make it a jack
01:39:284 (99284|0) - Remove this
02:12:510 (132510|0) - Place a note on column 4
02:16:871 (136871|3) - No Jack
02:17:220 (137220|1) - ^
02:18:615 (138615|1,138789|1,138789|2,138964|2) - ^
02:21:754 (141754|1) - ^
02:22:801 (142801|2) - ^
02:23:150 (143150|1) - ^
02:38:848 (158848|0) - ^
02:43:731 (163731|2) - ^^fjdj etc
02:52:627 (172627|0) - gr kill all tiny lns
04:06:231 (246231|3,246231|0,246231|2) - Remove the jacks in this section

GL ~ Cool Map :)
posted

Civilization wrote:

Hiya! :)
Don't put the song maker persons name in the tags!!
Anyway here's your mod:
your mod
00:01:348 (1348|2) - Could make this a jump
00:02:743 (2743|1) - ^
00:04:138 (4138|2) - ^ and etc
00:25:243 (25243|3) - Move to column 2
00:26:464 (26464|1) - Move to column 3
00:30:824 (30824|3) - ree Put this somewhere where it wont make it a jack
01:39:284 (99284|0) - Remove this
02:12:510 (132510|0) - Place a note on column 4
02:16:871 (136871|3) - No Jack
02:17:220 (137220|1) - ^
02:18:615 (138615|1,138789|1,138789|2,138964|2) - ^
02:21:754 (141754|1) - ^
02:22:801 (142801|2) - ^
02:23:150 (143150|1) - ^
02:38:848 (158848|0) - ^
02:43:731 (163731|2) - ^^fjdj etc
02:52:627 (172627|0) - gr kill all tiny lns
04:06:231 (246231|3,246231|0,246231|2) - Remove the jacks in this section

GL ~ Cool Map :)
Map was updated! Thank for NM request :)
(Some jacks were shrinked...but a few jacks are necessary :P. Big thanks anyway :D )
posted
NM From My Mod Que


Col 1 2 3 4

Everlasting Reality
00:24:545 (24545|1,24894|1,25243|1,25592|1) - i suggest avoid dis, but it doesnt matter maybe.. idk
00:34:313 (34313|1,34400|2) - ctrl+H cuz imo if the previous col is empty (col 3) then the next note should fill the empty column, except the pattern is intended
00:35:534 (35534|0,35534|1,35708|2,35795|1,35882|2,35882|3,36057|0,36057|1,36231|2,36231|1) - i suggest ctrl+h cuz same reason like above
00:41:813 (41813|2,41987|2,42161|2) - avoid (?) by moving 00:41:987 (41987|2) - to 2
00:49:836 (49836|0,50010|0,50185|1,50359|1,50534|0,50708|0) - i think not good 1/2 minijacks all 3 times on same hand. btw i know theyre intended, but what is this oneee 00:50:882 (50882|1,51057|1) - and 00:51:580 (51580|1,51754|1) -
00:53:673 (53673|1,53848|1,54371|1,54545|1) - idk why the pattern like dis
01:02:045 (62045|3,62394|3,62743|3,63092|3) - avoid (?) look col 4 almost empty
ok i just realized i cant understand these patterns >.> the placement looks so randomm

something like 02:44:603 (164603|2,164778|2) - occur so many times that idk the purpose so i cant give suggestion...

im sorry i couldnt mod this, i will shoot 1 star as compensationn


pls dont gimme kudosu
posted
NM request from Modding Qu'eue'

1|2|3|4


Everlasting Reality
00:41:638 - should be 2 notes, it has a same pitch with 00:43:034 - 00:40:243 - 00:38:848 - etc

00:44:429 - ^

01:01:173 (61173|2) - move to col 2? for hand balance, kinda strange if u put there then it suddenly got
triple notes, also for avoid these 01:01:173 (61173|2,61348|2,61522|2,61696|2) -

01:00:999 (60999|1) - move to col 3 if u accept the one above (optional)

01:32:045 (92045|0,92220|0,92394|0,92568|0) - rearrange

01:06:493 - missing note

01:50:882 - 01:51:231 - 01:51:580 - should be 3 notes, consistency with 01:40:417 - and 01:40:766 -

01:59:429 (119429|3) - delete, u didnt put a normal note there, check > 01:37:103 - 01:48:266 -

02:13:906 - add a note at col 4? loud snare, check > 03:10:068 - and 03:32:394 -

02:25:068 - 02:25:243 - compare them with 02:23:499 - 02:23:673 - and also the same thing above, in this stanza

02:54:022 - 02:54:371 - 02:54:720 - etc, i dont understand why did u put 3 notes for those drum,
u just put 2 note below, so 3 notes will make it inconsistent

03:13:906 (193906|0,194080|0,194254|0,194429|0) - owo

03:20:882 - add a note, same with 03:10:068 - and 03:32:394 -

03:23:150 (203150|3) - delete >.> same reason as i explain above

03:23:499 (203499|0) - ^

03:34:313 (214313|0) - ^

03:34:661 (214661|3) - ^


well, sorry for being very late cause there are so many request on my queue
i just pointed the most error that really needs to fixed, so pls do some self mod for re-check ur consistency

Goodluck <3
posted

genkicho wrote:

NM From My Mod Que


Col 1 2 3 4

Everlasting Reality
00:24:545 (24545|1,24894|1,25243|1,25592|1) - i suggest avoid dis, but it doesnt matter maybe.. idk
00:34:313 (34313|1,34400|2) - ctrl+H cuz imo if the previous col is empty (col 3) then the next note should fill the empty column, except the pattern is intended
00:35:534 (35534|0,35534|1,35708|2,35795|1,35882|2,35882|3,36057|0,36057|1,36231|2,36231|1) - i suggest ctrl+h cuz same reason like above
00:41:813 (41813|2,41987|2,42161|2) - avoid (?) by moving 00:41:987 (41987|2) - to 2
00:49:836 (49836|0,50010|0,50185|1,50359|1,50534|0,50708|0) - i think not good 1/2 minijacks all 3 times on same hand. btw i know theyre intended, but what is this oneee 00:50:882 (50882|1,51057|1) - and 00:51:580 (51580|1,51754|1) -
00:53:673 (53673|1,53848|1,54371|1,54545|1) - idk why the pattern like dis
01:02:045 (62045|3,62394|3,62743|3,63092|3) - avoid (?) look col 4 almost empty
ok i just realized i cant understand these patterns >.> the placement looks so randomm

something like 02:44:603 (164603|2,164778|2) - occur so many times that idk the purpose so i cant give suggestion...

im sorry i couldnt mod this, i will shoot 1 star as compensationn


pls dont gimme kudosu
I'm sorry that I response too late. :oops: But anyway, thanks for modding and a star! The map is updated! :)
posted

chouyaa wrote:

NM request from Modding Qu'eue'

1|2|3|4


Everlasting Reality
00:41:638 - should be 2 notes, it has a same pitch with 00:43:034 - 00:40:243 - 00:38:848 - etc

00:44:429 - ^

01:01:173 (61173|2) - move to col 2? for hand balance, kinda strange if u put there then it suddenly got
triple notes, also for avoid these 01:01:173 (61173|2,61348|2,61522|2,61696|2) -

01:00:999 (60999|1) - move to col 3 if u accept the one above (optional)

01:32:045 (92045|0,92220|0,92394|0,92568|0) - rearrange

01:06:493 - missing note

01:50:882 - 01:51:231 - 01:51:580 - should be 3 notes, consistency with 01:40:417 - and 01:40:766 -

01:59:429 (119429|3) - delete, u didnt put a normal note there, check > 01:37:103 - 01:48:266 -

02:13:906 - add a note at col 4? loud snare, check > 03:10:068 - and 03:32:394 -

02:25:068 - 02:25:243 - compare them with 02:23:499 - 02:23:673 - and also the same thing above, in this stanza

02:54:022 - 02:54:371 - 02:54:720 - etc, i dont understand why did u put 3 notes for those drum,
u just put 2 note below, so 3 notes will make it inconsistent

03:13:906 (193906|0,194080|0,194254|0,194429|0) - owo

03:20:882 - add a note, same with 03:10:068 - and 03:32:394 -

03:23:150 (203150|3) - delete >.> same reason as i explain above

03:23:499 (203499|0) - ^

03:34:313 (214313|0) - ^

03:34:661 (214661|3) - ^


well, sorry for being very late cause there are so many request on my queue
i just pointed the most error that really needs to fixed, so pls do some self mod for re-check ur consistency

Goodluck <3
That's ok :). Thanks for modding and suggestions , the beatmap is uploaded :) !
posted
I'm really hoping to see this map ranked! It's really fun to play
Good Luck!
posted

Umo- wrote:

I'm really hoping to see this map ranked! It's really fun to play
Good Luck!
Me too!Thanks for supporting :)
posted
Yo, sorry for delay

[Everlasting Reality]
Offset is bad, it should be about 670 Apply this after my mod

00:15:999 - should be double
00:21:580 - same
00:44:952 - use x4.0 SV, because when i play this part with 27 scroll speed, i can see patterns above
01:18:441 - same here
01:07:627 - triple i guess
01:10:243 (70243|3) - i don't think you should map this sounds, it's like.. eh.. echo? Anyway, you didn't map it further: 01:11:289 - 01:13:034 - 01:15:824 - 01:16:871 - 01:18:615 - and etc.
01:37:975 - better to map this with 1/8, its more fun and vary patterns :^)
02:00:301 - same
02:33:964 (153964|0) - looks like this LN should be started 02:34:138 - here
02:35:534 - triple
02:53:673 - same
03:07:278 - again, you can use 1/8
03:08:411 - note
03:30:737 - note
03:31:173 - note
03:29:603 - wew 1/8
03:55:592 (235592|1) - 03:56:987 (236987|0) - 03:59:778 (239778|1) - 04:01:173 (241173|0) - 04:02:568 (242568|0) - 04:03:964 (243964|1) - i guess they are should be removed

Good luck!
posted

Mage wrote:

Yo, sorry for delay

[Everlasting Reality]
Offset is bad, it should be about 670 Apply this after my mod

00:15:999 - should be double
00:21:580 - same
00:44:952 - use x4.0 SV, because when i play this part with 27 scroll speed, i can see patterns above
01:18:441 - same here
01:07:627 - triple i guess
01:10:243 (70243|3) - i don't think you should map this sounds, it's like.. eh.. echo? Anyway, you didn't map it further: 01:11:289 - 01:13:034 - 01:15:824 - 01:16:871 - 01:18:615 - and etc.
01:37:975 - better to map this with 1/8, its more fun and vary patterns :^)
02:00:301 - same
02:33:964 (153964|0) - looks like this LN should be started 02:34:138 - here
02:35:534 - triple
02:53:673 - same
03:07:278 - again, you can use 1/8
03:08:411 - note
03:30:737 - note
03:31:173 - note
03:29:603 - wew 1/8
03:55:592 (235592|1) - 03:56:987 (236987|0) - 03:59:778 (239778|1) - 04:01:173 (241173|0) - 04:02:568 (242568|0) - 04:03:964 (243964|1) - i guess they are should be removed

Good luck!
Big thanks for modding and star shooting! The map is updated. :)
posted
I might offer you help in the future when I am free lol.

If you are a chinese osu!mania mapper, feel free to join in this QQ group: 429905116
posted

Tofu1222 wrote:

I might offer you help in the future when I am free lol.

If you are a chinese osu!mania mapper, feel free to join in this QQ group: 429905116
Tofu大佬?! :o

大佬有空能帮忙Mod我很感谢了,麻烦大佬了哈后面有空的话互相摸图吧。请多指教!

群已加,ID = Das-[Hikari]-
posted
Hello~ das, Time for modding

|1|2|3|4|
Re:alization
  1. 00:00:650 (650|2,650|0) - 阿?
  2. 00:49:333 - 这两个mini-jack放到col[2],错开
  3. 00:56:484 - 加一个note,这里是重击你之前也是3个,但是我知道你可能觉得在楼梯之后col[3]就会很难按,不过这是但难度应该往最难的方向去做,所以我觉得还好
  4. 00:59:100 - 这两个mini-jack放到col[3],错开
  5. 01:31:019 - 这里的Heavy beat你用了2个来表示,但是这里也是2个01:30:844 - ,我觉得没有办法突出他是重音,你要不要考虑再加一个note
  6. 02:25:786 - 02:36:600 - 02:48:112 - 加个note
  7. 04:10:263 - 这两个mini-jack放到col[4],错开
  8. 04:17:414 - 04:28:228 - add a note
我真是没看出来什么特别明显的错误 :) 加油吧
posted

_Stan wrote:

Hello~ das, Time for modding

|1|2|3|4|
Re:alization
  1. 00:00:650 (650|2,650|0) - 阿?
  2. 00:49:333 - 这两个mini-jack放到col[2],错开
  3. 00:56:484 - 加一个note,这里是重击你之前也是3个,但是我知道你可能觉得在楼梯之后col[3]就会很难按,不过这是但难度应该往最难的方向去做,所以我觉得还好
  4. 00:59:100 - 这两个mini-jack放到col[3],错开
  5. 01:31:019 - 这里的Heavy beat你用了2个来表示,但是这里也是2个01:30:844 - ,我觉得没有办法突出他是重音,你要不要考虑再加一个note
  6. 02:25:786 - 02:36:600 - 02:48:112 - 加个note
  7. 04:10:263 - 这两个mini-jack放到col[4],错开
  8. 04:17:414 - 04:28:228 - add a note
我真是没看出来什么特别明显的错误 :) 加油吧
感谢感谢!我确实想到楼梯+重音那儿对新人不友好。。。不管怎么说我还是尽量减少楼梯+三压吧,该三压还是三压。最开头那个可能是调了offset忘记移动note :P ,不过顺便把变速部分的时间全部调准了。
posted
Hello~ I'm from RRM mania modding queue!


Sorry for the late mod... Anyway, Here's NM you requested!

+These are just my suggestions! Accepting these or not is totally depended on you. :P

Column
| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |

Everlasting Reality
00:22:647 - add a note on column 3 //Reference: 00:44:972 (44972|0,44972|1,44972|2) -
00:37:647 (37647|3) - move to column 2 (or 1) //to make a jack like 00:34:681 (34681|0,34856|0) - and 00:36:077 (36077|2,36251|2) - etc
00:39:565 (39565|1) - move to column 4 //to avoid jack like 00:35:379 (35379|1,35554|2,35554|3) - 00:36:774 (36774|1,36949|2,36949|0) - 00:40:961 (40961|2,41135|0,41135|3) - etc (or, if you don't like the pattern, don't touch)
00:44:100 (44100|2,44187|1,44274|3) - Ctrl + H //for pitch -> Reference: 00:38:519 (38519|2,38606|0,38693|3) -
00:44:449 (44449|0) - move to column 4 ^
00:44:449 - add a note on column 2 ^ -> Reference: 00:38:868 (38868|1,38868|2) -
00:44:623 (44623|3) - move to column 3 if you applied the previous suggestions //for hand balance and it has low pitch (Also, it is more comfortable to me somehow) Now, if you applied all of my suggestions, that part looks like this: https://puu.sh/xVYrN/85bba647b8.png
00:48:984 (48984|0) - move to column 2 //to make a jack like 00:46:019 (46019|2,46193|2) -
00:51:774 (51774|1) - move to column 4 ^
00:57:356 (57356|1) - move to column 1 ^
01:00:147 (60147|1) - move to column 1 ^ (or if you wanna make variation considering next suggestion, change 00:59:623 ~ 01:00:321 try this: https://puu.sh/xVZbg/f356623aea.png)
I think you would get what I meant. What I want to say is consistency. If you are applying my suggestion, place or remove jacks consistently depending on the sound. (You can just place jacks on other sounds, or remove all jacks. Just make sure that it is consistent) Good Luck!
01:08:170 (68170|1) - end this LN on 01:08:344 //the sound is quite long differently from 01:09:391 (69391|0,69914|0) - these sound
01:08:344 (68344|2) - make it a LN which ends on 01:08:868 if you are following the elec sound.
01:08:868 (68868|2) - move to column 1 if you followed the previous suggestion //LN hides this note
01:10:263 (70263|2) - make it a LN which ends on 01:10:350 //You are following 01:09:914 (69914|0) - this sound.
01:10:961 (70961|1,70961|2,71135|2,71135|3,71309|0,71484|3,71527|1) - change this part like this: https://puu.sh/xW0mq/db0235fc43.png //you would know why if you applied the previous suggestions
01:12:705 (72705|1,72705|0) - flip these two notes //to make that part similar as 01:09:914 (69914|0,70088|0) -
01:13:054 (73054|2) - make it a LN which ends on 01:13:141 //same suggestion~
01:13:228 (73228|0,73228|3,73358|2,73402|0,73490|1,73577|3,73577|2) - try this: https://puu.sh/xW0DV/4e9f1ea650.png //emphasize 01:13:228 by placing triple and LN because it has big and long sound.
01:13:751 (73751|1,73751|0,73926|2,73926|3) - now you know what I want to suggest :^)
01:15:147 - add a note on column 3 //to make it double -> Reference: 01:09:565 (69565|3,69565|2) - 01:12:356 (72356|1,72356|3) - etc
01:15:670 (75670|2) - move to column 2 //you know, right? :^)
01:15:844 (75844|0) - make it a LN which ends on 01:15:931 :^)
01:16:542 (76542|0,76542|2,76716|1,76716|3) - :^)
01:17:937 - add a note on column 3 :^)
01:18:461 ~ 01:29:972 - perfect :^) (o, wait. There are too many faces)
01:31:368 (91368|0,91368|3,91455|2,91542|1,91716|3,91804|2,91891|1) - is there reason to make this and 01:53:693 (113693|2,113780|1,113868|0,114042|3,114129|2,114216|1) - this different? :thenk: for various pattern or mood?
01:34:158 (94158|2) - make it a LN which ends on 01:34:333 //01:34:333 (94333|0,94507|2) - for following this sound. Also, Reference: 01:34:681 (94681|0) -
01:34:158 (94158|1,94681|3) - set those LNs' end point and start point at 01:34:856 //the wind sound changes at there.
01:38:868 (98868|2) - move to column 4 //jack -> Reference: 01:33:112 (93112|2,93286|2) -
01:38:955 ~ 01:39:740 - how about this?: https://puu.sh/xW1Pt/65431d01a1.png //to follow the sound which you've followed at 01:32:065 (92065|0,92152|1,92240|0,92240|2,92327|1,92414|3,92414|0,92414|2) - this part.
01:44:449 (104449|1) - move to column 1 //same suggestion I did before (jack)
01:45:495 (105495|0) - shorten this LN till 01:45:670 //only this one has 01:45:495 (105495|0,105670|1) - this kind of pattern in that section
01:46:193 - add a note on column 1 //as you did at 01:35:030 (95030|1) -
01:50:030 (110030|1) - move to column 3 //same suggestion :^)
01:55:612 (115612|2) - move to column 1 ^
02:01:280 and 02:01:455 - add a note for each //missing note
02:06:774 (126774|3) - move to column 1 //same suggestion I did before
02:07:647 (127647|3,128170|0) - set those LNs' end point and start point at 02:08:344 //the wind sound changes at there
02:12:356 (132356|1) - move to column 1 //jack
02:20:554 (140554|3) - delete //no reason to double -> Reference: 02:14:972 (134972|3) -
03:03:286 - add a note on column 2 //missing note
03:08:519 - add a note on column 4 //as you did in previous kiai section
03:19:594 - add a note //missing note
03:30:495 (210495|2) - move to column 1 //jack
03:31:803 (211803|1) - delete //there's no sound
03:31:629 (211629|3) - move to column 2 if you applied the previous suggestion //to emphasize high pitch of 03:31:891 (211891|3) -
03:36:077 (216077|3) - move to column 2 //jack
03:36:251 (216251|0) - move to column 4 if you applied the previous suggestion //hand balance
03:36:949 (216949|2,217821|3) - set those LNs' end point and start point at 03:37:647 //following the wind sound
03:42:356 - add a note on column 3 //in this kiai section, you've put a note in this part.
03:43:926 ~ 04:04:856 - Aren't those LNs following the melody? if it is, 03:44:449 (224449|1,224623|3) - This should be one LN (you would be know why if you listen to the music)


nice map! It's fun to play. I hope this mod helped you a bit.

Good Luck on your map! 加油!!
posted

RedBall wrote:

Hello~ I'm from RRM mania modding queue!


Sorry for the late mod... Anyway, Here's NM you requested!

+These are just my suggestions! Accepting these or not is totally depended on you. :P

Column
| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |

Everlasting Reality
00:22:647 - add a note on column 3 //Reference: 00:44:972 (44972|0,44972|1,44972|2) -
00:37:647 (37647|3) - move to column 2 (or 1) //to make a jack like 00:34:681 (34681|0,34856|0) - and 00:36:077 (36077|2,36251|2) - etc
00:39:565 (39565|1) - move to column 4 //to avoid jack like 00:35:379 (35379|1,35554|2,35554|3) - 00:36:774 (36774|1,36949|2,36949|0) - 00:40:961 (40961|2,41135|0,41135|3) - etc (or, if you don't like the pattern, don't touch)
00:44:100 (44100|2,44187|1,44274|3) - Ctrl + H //for pitch -> Reference: 00:38:519 (38519|2,38606|0,38693|3) -
00:44:449 (44449|0) - move to column 4 ^
00:44:449 - add a note on column 2 ^ -> Reference: 00:38:868 (38868|1,38868|2) -
00:44:623 (44623|3) - move to column 3 if you applied the previous suggestions //for hand balance and it has low pitch (Also, it is more comfortable to me somehow) Now, if you applied all of my suggestions, that part looks like this: https://puu.sh/xVYrN/85bba647b8.png
00:48:984 (48984|0) - move to column 2 //to make a jack like 00:46:019 (46019|2,46193|2) -
00:51:774 (51774|1) - move to column 4 ^
00:57:356 (57356|1) - move to column 1 ^
01:00:147 (60147|1) - move to column 1 ^ (or if you wanna make variation considering next suggestion, change 00:59:623 ~ 01:00:321 try this: https://puu.sh/xVZbg/f356623aea.png)
I think you would get what I meant. What I want to say is consistency. If you are applying my suggestion, place or remove jacks consistently depending on the sound. (You can just place jacks on other sounds, or remove all jacks. Just make sure that it is consistent) Good Luck!
01:08:170 (68170|1) - end this LN on 01:08:344 //the sound is quite long differently from 01:09:391 (69391|0,69914|0) - these sound
01:08:344 (68344|2) - make it a LN which ends on 01:08:868 if you are following the elec sound.
01:08:868 (68868|2) - move to column 1 if you followed the previous suggestion //LN hides this note
01:10:263 (70263|2) - make it a LN which ends on 01:10:350 //You are following 01:09:914 (69914|0) - this sound.
01:10:961 (70961|1,70961|2,71135|2,71135|3,71309|0,71484|3,71527|1) - change this part like this: https://puu.sh/xW0mq/db0235fc43.png //you would know why if you applied the previous suggestions
01:12:705 (72705|1,72705|0) - flip these two notes //to make that part similar as 01:09:914 (69914|0,70088|0) -
01:13:054 (73054|2) - make it a LN which ends on 01:13:141 //same suggestion~
01:13:228 (73228|0,73228|3,73358|2,73402|0,73490|1,73577|3,73577|2) - try this: https://puu.sh/xW0DV/4e9f1ea650.png //emphasize 01:13:228 by placing triple and LN because it has big and long sound.
01:13:751 (73751|1,73751|0,73926|2,73926|3) - now you know what I want to suggest :^)
01:15:147 - add a note on column 3 //to make it double -> Reference: 01:09:565 (69565|3,69565|2) - 01:12:356 (72356|1,72356|3) - etc
01:15:670 (75670|2) - move to column 2 //you know, right? :^)
01:15:844 (75844|0) - make it a LN which ends on 01:15:931 :^)
01:16:542 (76542|0,76542|2,76716|1,76716|3) - :^)
01:17:937 - add a note on column 3 :^)
01:18:461 ~ 01:29:972 - perfect :^) (o, wait. There are too many faces)
01:31:368 (91368|0,91368|3,91455|2,91542|1,91716|3,91804|2,91891|1) - is there reason to make this and 01:53:693 (113693|2,113780|1,113868|0,114042|3,114129|2,114216|1) - this different? :thenk: for various pattern or mood?
01:34:158 (94158|2) - make it a LN which ends on 01:34:333 //01:34:333 (94333|0,94507|2) - for following this sound. Also, Reference: 01:34:681 (94681|0) -
01:34:158 (94158|1,94681|3) - set those LNs' end point and start point at 01:34:856 //the wind sound changes at there.
01:38:868 (98868|2) - move to column 4 //jack -> Reference: 01:33:112 (93112|2,93286|2) -
01:38:955 ~ 01:39:740 - how about this?: https://puu.sh/xW1Pt/65431d01a1.png //to follow the sound which you've followed at 01:32:065 (92065|0,92152|1,92240|0,92240|2,92327|1,92414|3,92414|0,92414|2) - this part.
01:44:449 (104449|1) - move to column 1 //same suggestion I did before (jack)
01:45:495 (105495|0) - shorten this LN till 01:45:670 //only this one has 01:45:495 (105495|0,105670|1) - this kind of pattern in that section
01:46:193 - add a note on column 1 //as you did at 01:35:030 (95030|1) -
01:50:030 (110030|1) - move to column 3 //same suggestion :^)
01:55:612 (115612|2) - move to column 1 ^
02:01:280 and 02:01:455 - add a note for each //missing note
02:06:774 (126774|3) - move to column 1 //same suggestion I did before
02:07:647 (127647|3,128170|0) - set those LNs' end point and start point at 02:08:344 //the wind sound changes at there
02:12:356 (132356|1) - move to column 1 //jack
02:20:554 (140554|3) - delete //no reason to double -> Reference: 02:14:972 (134972|3) -
03:03:286 - add a note on column 2 //missing note
03:08:519 - add a note on column 4 //as you did in previous kiai section
03:19:594 - add a note //missing note
03:30:495 (210495|2) - move to column 1 //jack
03:31:803 (211803|1) - delete //there's no sound
03:31:629 (211629|3) - move to column 2 if you applied the previous suggestion //to emphasize high pitch of 03:31:891 (211891|3) -
03:36:077 (216077|3) - move to column 2 //jack
03:36:251 (216251|0) - move to column 4 if you applied the previous suggestion //hand balance
03:36:949 (216949|2,217821|3) - set those LNs' end point and start point at 03:37:647 //following the wind sound
03:42:356 - add a note on column 3 //in this kiai section, you've put a note in this part.
03:43:926 ~ 04:04:856 - Aren't those LNs following the melody? if it is, 03:44:449 (224449|1,224623|3) - This should be one LN (you would be know why if you listen to the music)


nice map! It's fun to play. I hope this mod helped you a bit.

Good Luck on your map! 加油!!
感谢Mod!图修改了部分,主要改了一些没对好音的LN。关于jack我个人觉得尽量少一些 ,所以有些关于jack的意见可能未参考:oops:。总之还是感谢大佬来摸图 :)
posted
mark for mod sorry for delay :""""0

[Everlasting]
  1. 00:01:368 - why only single note when u put double in same sound 00:02:065 - 00:00:670 - etc
  2. 00:02:763 - 00:04:158 - 00:05:554 - etc apply the similar problem ^
  3. 01:08:344 - double owo like this sound 01:09:740 - snare
  4. 01:10:961 - i suggest to make like this http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9379814
  5. 01:13:228 - triple for cymbal
  6. 01:36:251 - double for kick sound
  7. 01:39:042 - double for kick sound
  8. 01:40:088 (100088|1) - remove, i can't hear anysound
  9. 01:40:786 (100786|2) - move to col 4
  10. 01:41:833 - 01:44:623 - 01:47:414 - double for kick
  11. 01:49:507 - maybe triple for emphasis the sound
  12. 01:50:902 - triple for snare sound
  13. 01:52:995 - double for kick
  14. 01:54:391 - double too
  15. 01:55:786 - kick sound double
  16. 01:58:577 - 02:01:368 - 02:04:158 - 02:05:554 - 02:06:949 - 02:09:740 - 02:12:530 - kick, double
  17. 02:14:580 (134580|3,134623|0) - swap col
  18. 03:13:751 - i think its double, since the sound same as 03:13:577 -
  19. 03:22:298 - 03:23:693 - 03:25:088 - 03:27:879 - 03:29:274 - 03:30:670 - kick sound double
  20. 03:31:716 (211716|1) - remove, no sound
  21. 03:33:461 - 03:34:856 - 03:36:251 - 03:39:042 - 03:41:833 - kick sound double
  22. 03:41:920 (221920|3,222007|2,222094|3,222181|2) - can u rearrange it ? really focus on right hand

Good Luck >w<
Please sign in to reply.