Hotaru Murasaki - Re:TrymenT

posted
Total Posts
show more
Yamicchi

Kisses wrote:

Yammichi
  1. 00:14:249 (6) - You know what would be really cool, if you stacked this on top of 00:14:565 (1) - idk I don't really like the flow of it
  2. 00:19:618 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - I find this pattern a bit weird because it almost starts playing like a stack by the time you get to 6. Idk if that was your intended effect ya it's my intention. The spacing decrease gradually. I wasn't structuring the pattern for aesthetics though
  3. 00:52:144 (9) - same as 00:14:249 (6) if you turned 9 into a circle this slider has different intensity compare to that 6, so I don't think I would stack it xd
  4. 01:11:407 (1,1,1) - why didn't you adopt the same SV and spacing as before? I don't really feel the song is becoming less intense here having the section pretty much 1/2 slider heavy, the intensity of the section would be very flat with no emphasis. That's why I think I should lower the SV a bit to support the vocal better, also to emphasize the 01:12:670 - section better
  5. 01:29:407 - I'm a bit sceptical why you didn't map this piano note when you mapped 01:29:723 (3,4) - I don't think that is the piano. It's the bass guitar I believe. The piano shows up clearly on 01:28:934 (2,3,4) - as you can hear. So um, yeah I'm not gonna add it
Sorry for not applying anything and for the really late reply ><
Foxy Grandpa
tfw you wait a week to deny everything
Nevo
lmao
Topic Starter
Shiratoi
lomao
Lilyanna
lmaoa
_handholding
lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo