- 00:42:355 (1,2) - Don't structure objects like this in Easies. Where the head 2 starts behind 1. It's extremely hard for a beginner to pick and read especially since the rhythm is somewhat ambiguous too.
- 00:42:355 (1) - concerning the rhythm above, how about this? https://i.imgur.com/dQcwiQk.png
- 00:44:881 (1) - ^
- 00:56:091 (2) - same as 00:42:355 (1,2) concerning structure
- 00:57:197 (3) - Deleting this would create a nice pause/break before the kiai and would in turn add more emphasis to the start of the chorus
- 01:15:197 (1) - Rhythm suggestion ~ More emphatic and flows better imho https://i.imgur.com/DbkPi9F.png
- 01:25:302 (1) - If you make this into a 2/1 reverse slider it would reflect the vocals a lot more. I had a feeling you want to portray the vocals with the way you mapped 01:22:776 (1,2,3) - but i was following piano for the examples
- 01:30:355 (1) - Suggestion to make 4/1 reverse ~
- AR 7. So the current gap between normal and hard is AR 4 and AR 8. Normally I'm not one to fuss about this but the gap between the ability to sight read is huge and 8 isn't really that necessary for this diff
- 00:37:302 (1) - Spacing feels a tad too high to say this is still the calm part. 1.8 DS is good enough for you?
- 00:40:776 (4) - Ok definitenly this one. Unlike above there is not really much to emphasis in the song
- 01:27:512 - Circle here would play nicely piano and such
- 01:31:618 (1) - NC not neccessary
- 01:29:091 (1,2,3,4) - Just my opinion as a mapper but I'm not really feeling this back and forth structure. I feel like a more linear pattern with lower spacing would be more appropriate (wew subjective modding with no explanation, great BN mod) i liek itttt