a q p w wrote:
eno reply=fixed! ty!
- 00:29:091 (1) - excessive NC
- 00:56:249 (2) - start on red tick (00:56:091 - )? seems better with vocals/percussion
- 01:10:144 (1) - perhaps a finish hitsound?
- 00:05:249 - undermapped piano sound. you could try reusing the same rhythm as 00:01:934 (1,2,3) - as this covers all the piano sounds. the sounds are too faint to be mapped imo. i dont really want to make the note density in the beginning higher than it already is
- 00:06:986 (1,2,3,4) - ^
- 00:08:249 (1) - I know the SV changes here, but the change is very small so I don't think the NC here is necessary
- 01:15:197 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - the jump pattern here suggests something is buildign up in the music, but instead there are distinct violin sounds in the background. Perhaps you can rearrange the jump pattern to accommodate these sounds in the music? changed to how it was originally
(one m4m ticket remaining)
Lince Cosmico wrote:
rohasshiki wrote:o7 hallo rohas uwuk so I also changed some rhythm and NC's, thanks for the mod roha
- 00:16:144 (1,2,3) - I feel like the intensity of this part warrants slightly higher spacing If i wanted that i would'd put jumps, but I want to keep that low intensity on non-kiai parts
- 00:21:512 (1) - This would be cool going up to the 1/4 tick right before the next note as i said on a mod from before, it would be kinda awkward to play so i prefer to keep itt
- 00:22:776 (3,4) - You don't stack a note under a slider end anywhere else in this section so for consistency maybe use the same style as the rest of the section k now its consistent
all i have time for i can do more later if you want its k