(one nm ticket remaining)
- 00:29:091 (1) - excessive NC
- 00:56:249 (2) - start on red tick (00:56:091 - )? seems better with vocals/percussion
- 01:03:828 (3) - 3/2 slider starting at 01:03:670 - ? works better with vocals and pairs up with 01:01:144 (4) - , 00:58:618 (4) - , etc.
- 01:26:407 (1) - nc here seems kinda strange because it's so weak.. try NC'ing 01:22:776 (4) - and redoing the NC pattern from there
- 01:10:144 (1) - perhaps a finish hitsound?
- 00:01:934 (1,2,3) - personally, I do not agree with having spacing so differently here because the sounds are basically all the same intensity. Nothing is decreasing, as hinted by the decrease in spacing..
- 00:13:618 (2) - NC perhaps
- 00:30:986 (4,1,2) - movement here not very comfortable.. could do something like this to alleviate this
- 01:07:618 (1,2,3) - placing could be a bit neater?
- 00:06:986 (1,3) - make this neater please, gives the map that little bit of polish
- 00:11:723 (1,1) - a 1/2 slider would of sufficed here, right now the two 1/4 sliders are a bit too much..
- 00:30:986 (1) - uhh... what happened here? o.o if on purpose, can you please at least map the percussion at 00:32:249 - too
- 00:42:986 (3,1,2) - linear flow feels very static/rigid.. try introducing an angle here to patch that
- 00:57:986 (3) - try NC'ing these sliders because of the SV change?
- 01:00:512 (3) - ^
- 01:15:670 (5) - possibly offscreen
- 00:18:039 (3,4,5,1,2,3,1,2) - spacing here feels very small compared to just before it and is actaully similar to the upcoming part 00:19:618 (1,2,3,4) - which is relatively calmer. Try increasing spacing here a little bit more
- 00:44:170 (8) - overmapped I think
- 00:12:039 (1,2) - worried about spacing here being too similar to 00:12:670 (3,4) - despite being rhythmically different
- 00:17:091 (1,2,3) - holy cow this spacing here is definitely gonna confuse a couple people. try use spacing to differentiate rhythms
- 00:57:828 (2) - and 00:58:460 (4) - consider spacing this out more. only times during kiai wher spacing is lacking
- 01:16:776 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - this rhythm doesn't really make sense imo.. the rhythm suggests there is a prominent sound on the clickables (circle + slider head) but there isn't and is actually a bit over the place
- 00:05:249 - undermapped piano sound. you could try reusing the same rhythm as 00:01:934 (1,2,3) - as this covers all the piano sounds.
- 00:06:986 (1,2,3,4) - ^
- 00:08:249 (1) - I know the SV changes here, but the change is very small so I don't think the NC here is necessary
- 01:15:197 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - the jump pattern here suggests something is buildign up in the music, but instead there are distinct violin sounds in the background. Perhaps you can rearrange the jump pattern to accommodate these sounds in the music?
(one nm ticket remaining)