- @timecapsule and everyone else. Last time i modded think it was done with me having hitsounds off lol, so sinnoh adressed it and time capsule said something like "miss listen to the section" meaning that he will remove the 2/1 hitnormals on the peaceful section, checking back I don't see them removed. And I also agree with Sinnoh that they sound misplaced tbh, in like all maps.
- I think having drum sampleset claps should fit this section more 00:32:565 - in all maps 00:16:302 (4,6) - if they sound like this. Hm I'll just put on how my hitsound sounds on drum-hitclaps, think that you'll understand. The section is way too peaceful and the snares are toned down strongly, the current snare is just too loud compared to anything else. https://www.dropbox.com/s/nh8a9o5kistff ... p.wav?dl=0
- I redownloaded the diff and foxy fox diff is kill, no mp3 lol, also no preview time.
- Liliyanna didn't answer sinnoh mod
- 00:52:460 (1) - compared to 00:49:934 (1) - should be a slider in order to emphasize the increasment of intensity and the violin that appears on the red tick.
- 00:44:091 (4,5,6) - Hm this spacing is big for no apparent reason, https://i.imgur.com/QcqTNil.png making a square should fit much better relating aesthetics and intensity.
~You will have to present some stronger arguments to why the rhythm is viable and not just say "I made it up" so we can more easily come to a compromise further more, modders in the future could better understand and maybe learn something.
Lince wrote:00:58:302 (4) - I'm sorry but it's sliderend sounds way too important and impactful for it to be mapped like that. It is a strong vocal together with a drum hit and should without doubt in my eyes be mapped actively (aka being clickable). 01:00:039 (1) - same for this. 01:00:828 (3) - and also kinda for this. i don't really agree with this one, While the vocals are important, im following a different rhythm that i made up, and i thinks that the emphasis is good enough already, if people keeps complaining about this i'll just change
~https://i.imgur.com/9I71dIa.jpg This also seems like clear blankets except now the strong sound was emphasized ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
Lince wrote:01:15:670 (1) - I strongly advise emphasizing this with spacing, way too loud and noticeable to be given generic spacing like random vocals. When there's a note this big it should be noticeable different in the map compared to other filler stuff. I don't think so at all, i want to keep the blankets clear for now
- 01:00:039 (1,2,3) - You said that you fixed all, but I said that if you were to make 00:57:512 (1) - a slider, so should it be done in the former link for consistency and for the purpose of emphasizing the downbeat.