1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings

Positive or Negative impact when you come back?

Positive
58.97% 23
Negative
41.03% 16
Total votes: 39
Please sign in to vote.
show more
posted

KupcaH wrote:

Ryoid wrote:

Take a break one day: can't do 5 star and need 3 hour of warm up to regain my skill
Take a break one week: can"t do 4 star and need 12 hour warm up so i can play normaly as i do
You cannot play 4 star either way.
i can pass it,but never FC it
posted
I constantly take week long break from time to time just to reset my state of mind which allows my brain to clean off the memory and move all the gained skill into the muscle memory instead
It also helps me with clearing mind blocks
Month long break might be another issue though
Took a 4 month break since this January, came back being extremely confused on my skill set (somehow got slightly better reading skill, speed and finger control while losing aim, stamina and consistency). Took me a few days to get back my stamina and aim and never bothered with consistency since i was never consistent anyways. but I got from 4.5k pp to 5k pp within like 10 weeks after I came back from my hiatus (yes it's slow but it's way better than how I was stucked in 4.5k pp for almost 2 months before hiatus)
posted

Ryoid wrote:

KupcaH wrote:

Ryoid wrote:

Take a break one day: can't do 5 star and need 3 hour of warm up to regain my skill
Take a break one week: can"t do 4 star and need 12 hour warm up so i can play normaly as i do
You cannot play 4 star either way.
i can pass it,but never FC it
Your acc and top plays are killing me, you should not be even touching 4*
posted
It really depends on your skill level.
In my case I had a few months break and it had next to no impact on me whatsoever except for streaming/stamina
posted

SirOxorsid wrote:

Your acc and top plays are killing me, you should not be even touching 4*
thats my way of enjoying the game :D
Don't worry cause i don't give a shit about pp or rank anyway
Soon or late i will create a tread just how bad i was XD
posted

Ryoid wrote:

SirOxorsid wrote:

Your acc and top plays are killing me, you should not be even touching 4*
thats my way of enjoying the game :D
Don't worry cause i don't give a shit about pp or rank anyway
Soon or late i will create a tread just how bad i was XD
please do it right now actually i need something i can shitpost on
posted
Tbh I would take a break from life, too bad death is permanent.
posted
gnr is dead and im not even kidding anymore, this is some bad era and a nightmare
posted

kai99 wrote:

gnr is dead and im not even kidding anymore, this is some bad era and a nightmare
was gnr even alive since 7 years ago?
posted

StephOsu wrote:

kai99 wrote:

gnr is dead and im not even kidding anymore, this is some bad era and a nightmare
was gnr even alive since 7 years ago?
it's been significantly worse nowadays or maybe i just didnt realize how severe the problem was before
posted
why not both
posted

Ryoid wrote:

SirOxorsid wrote:

Your acc and top plays are killing me, you should not be even touching 4*
thats my way of enjoying the game :D
Don't worry cause i don't give a shit about pp or rank anyway
Soon or late i will create a tread just how bad i was XD
You know what, I can respect that. Thanks for not taking it the wrong way. It's just that you mentioned you had to do like 12 hour warmups when you take a break for a while... I just wanted to make sure other people realize that's not normal, and that it just means you're playing above your skill level.
posted

SirOxorsid wrote:

You know what, I can respect that. Thanks for not taking it the wrong way. It's just that you mentioned you had to do like 12 hour warmups when you take a break for a while... I just wanted to make sure other people realize that's not normal, and that it just means you're playing above your skill level.
Nah,Don't worry i am not mad or anything and lol i was joking. 12 hour warm up when you take a break about a week thats Ridiculous
I usualy play marathon maps about one or two then I'am fine :)

PS:Sorry for the joke

StephOsu wrote:

please do it right now actually i need something i can shitpost on
I will when i have a time.And time is what i really need right now cause i was so goddamn busy this month
posted
Breaks dont do anything. You'll just be out of shape for a little while but after few hours you can get stamina back.
posted

I Give Up wrote:

Breaks dont do anything. You'll just be out of shape for a little while but after few hours you can get stamina back.
posted

I Give Up wrote:

Breaks dont do anything. You'll just be out of shape for a little while but after few hours you can get stamina back.
posted

kai99 wrote:

gnr is dead and im not even kidding anymore, this is some bad era and a nightmare
Things have been going downhill ever since drumdrum gave up on us. :(
posted
All of this depending, but it might not be that bad.
Unless your rank becomes "This user has not played enough, or has not played recently."
And your play history sky plummeted downwards.
posted
oh shit baru is back too
Please sign in to reply.