1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
show more
posted
*facepalm*
posted

KupcaH wrote:

*facepalm*
OH YES XD!!! *FACEPALM" IM SO COOL XD!
posted
Ok I'm not gonna ponder in the topic of what your problem is, when you say you can't stream do you mean you can't acc? Or do you mean you physically can't imitate your streaming speed back when you're on blues?
posted

N0thingSpecial wrote:

Ok I'm not gonna ponder in the topic of what your problem is, when you say you can't stream do you mean you can't acc? Or do you mean you physically can't imitate your streaming speed back when you're on blues?
I CAN get that bpm stream, i simply cant acc because idk how to click on this keyboard.
Yeh on blues i streamed slower but with more acc, but as i said, keys started to chatter, so lately i was just playing relax and stuff, that might be other reason im not accing streams very well
posted
Then as I said before it's because you haven't mentally adapted to how little physical feedback rubber dome keyboard has, which means you need to have more control over your tapping, you have to mentally restrict yourself from tapping too fast which may lead to finger lock, practise on stream maps that doesn't require too much aim
posted

N0thingSpecial wrote:

Then as I said before it's because you haven't mentally adapted to how little physical feedback rubber dome keyboard has, which means you need to have more control over your tapping, you have to mentally restrict yourself from tapping too fast which may lead to finger lock, practise on stream maps that doesn't require too much aim
Thats what im doing. ty
posted

pinhamadeira wrote:

I've Lost all my finger Control. Jesus.
You can't lose something you never had, to begin with. It takes hundreds of hours to develop proper finger control and you barely scratched the surface of this game. The reason why you think you can hit image material streams is because your upper mashing speed happens to be near 260. It doesn't mean you can stream 260 cleanly or any bpm at this point. Pick a switch you like and play more.
posted

B1oody wrote:

pinhamadeira wrote:

I've Lost all my finger Control. Jesus.
You can't lose something you never had, to begin with. It takes hundreds of hours to develop proper finger control and you barely scratched the surface of this game. The reason why you think you can hit image material streams is because your upper mashing speed happens to be near 260. It doesn't mean you can stream 260 cleanly or any bpm at this point. Pick a switch you like and play more.
This is the last post ill read here. If you are just gonna say this kind of stuff, dont waste your time.
posted
You're backlashing at people who are giving you honest opinion, have you even consider the possibility that they might be right? Like even if they are wrong, and you actually have finger control, wouldn't it be wiser to just take in what people say first, try to understand why they have such interpretation on your skill, and then provide a counter argument?

Is this like the first time you've experienced good and honest feedback?
posted
Look to his AR10 thread. He is either dumb or troll.
posted
oh shit he stopped posting at his 69th post
he's actually so smart
on topic :

HK_ wrote:

Press x, then press z, repeat
clicking circles is not rocket science
just play more and get good
posted

N0thingSpecial wrote:

You're backlashing at people who are giving you honest opinion, have you even consider the possibility that they might be right? Like even if they are wrong, and you actually have finger control, wouldn't it be wiser to just take in what people say first, try to understand why they have such interpretation on your skill, and then provide a counter argument?

Is this like the first time you've experienced good and honest feedback?
Even tho i Said i wouldnt reply more, those people never Saw me playing. Same for that ar10 thread.
posted
I've asked you to play two maps and show screenshots.
posted

KupcaH wrote:

I've asked you to play two maps and show screenshots.
Those Maps are above the *s i play, and since i changed kb, acc would be like 85.
posted
You said you can stream image material streams. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
posted

KupcaH wrote:

You said you can stream image material streams. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
oh yes give me a Corsair or Razer whatever blue switch keyboard and ill stream it for you.
posted
Nah, you won't. You'll just stupidly mash keys.
posted

KupcaH wrote:

Nah, you won't. You'll just stupidly mash keys.
Because youve seen me playing right? Srsly, i ask myself why i reply to those people.
posted
If you can stream on one keyboard properly you can stream on all of them, your performance might vary but it just can't go from 260bpm to not being able to stream at al
Like give replay or go away I'm not here to listen to some 6 digit's fantasies
posted
.
show more
Please sign in to reply.